Abortion To Solve Climate Change

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
September 05, 2019
CNN anchor S.E. Cupp ripped 2020 presidential front-runner Bernie Sanders for his answer about "population control" related abortions during his portion of the network's climate change town hall.Cupp expressed her outrage on Twitter following Sanders' answer to the question.
Let’s just state for the record: talking about needing “population control” through ABORTION for the sake of CLIMATE is talking about EUGENICS. The fact that @BernieSanders is willing to entertain this vile idea is not only disgusting, it should be disqualifying.​

S

Susanna

That wasn’t good, Mr. Sanders.

First you’re accepting abortion as a means for climate change, then you fail to recognize the leading question from the audience by allowing the person asking to establish a false premise where abortion is the only rational solution to a problem created and doctored by a supporter of abortion among the audience.

Question is, Mr. Sanders, is this your opinion, or are you failing to process questions and statements correctly?

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Heard a report on the News last night that some guy in Sweden is proposing we begin to practice cannibalisms as a way to combat climate change...…...the Sweeds…….geessshhh

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
Heard a report on the News last night that some guy in Sweden is proposing we begin to practice cannibalisms as a way to combat climate change...…...the Sweeds…….geessshhh
I read that last night. His premise was that roughly 150,000 people die every day and that many decomposing corpses release a lot of greenhouse gasses. If those corpses are consumed rather than buried the benefit is twofold A) the corpses no longer are releasing greenhouse gasses B)less greenhouse gasses will be created by the livestock/farming industry since not as much will need to be raised for consumption.

**disclaimer** I do not agree with the man's premise so don't even go there, I was just stating his viewpoint and his logic behind it**

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
I read that last night. His premise was that roughly 150,000 people die every day and that many decomposing corpses release a lot of greenhouse gasses. If those corpses are consumed rather than buried the benefit is twofold A) the corpses no longer are releasing greenhouse gasses B)less greenhouse gasses will be created by the livestock/farming industry since not as much will need to be raised for consumption.

**disclaimer** I do not agree with the man's premise so don't even go there, I was just stating his viewpoint and his logic behind it**
Got to be joking but nowadays probably not.

S

Susanna

He wants to...well...um... or are we talking...um...aka roadkill?

If he’s not joking, this is just another nail in the dehumanization coffin...🙁.

S

Susanna

He wants to...well...um... or are we talking...um...aka roadkill?

If he’s not joking, this is just another nail in the dehumanization coffin...🙁.
Conversation in Sweden:
- I’m so sorry to hear about your grandmother. When’s the funeral?
- Oh, we’re skipping that part. We’re fixing to have her for supper come Sunday, you know, to save the planet and stuff.

🙁😒☹️

K

kaylagrl

September 05, 2019
CNN anchor S.E. Cupp ripped 2020 presidential front-runner Bernie Sanders for his answer about "population control" related abortions during his portion of the network's climate change town hall.Cupp expressed her outrage on Twitter following Sanders' answer to the question.
Let’s just state for the record: talking about needing “population control” through ABORTION for the sake of CLIMATE is talking about EUGENICS. The fact that @BernieSanders is willing to entertain this vile idea is not only disgusting, it should be disqualifying.​

Everything old is new again, so the old saying goes. Planned Parenthood, of course, was based on these ideals. Margret Sanger was a huge proponent of eugenics, as were the Nazi's. I don't hear many calling him out on this, and that should wake people up!!

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Someone should ask Bernie if he thinks his mother should have taken that advice.

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com

I watched the brief video of the question put to Senator Sanders and his response. It seems to me the woman who asked the question is the one that supports abortion so as to curb climate catastrophe, as she phrased it. Whereas Sanders reiterated the Democrat platform concerning abortion only. He made no conflation with climate change in his answer.

With regard to the man in Sweden who supposedly supports consumption of the human dead to curb green house gases and the like due to burial of corpses being a key factor in those high gas emissions, he's forgetting the methane levels due to shall we say human waste. If someone consumes people their methane emissions will still be a factor. And likely higher because of their choice of shall we say meat?

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
Everything old is new again, so the old saying goes. Planned Parenthood, of course, was based on these ideals. Margret Sanger was a huge proponent of eugenics, as were the Nazi's. I don't hear many calling him out on this, and that should wake people up!!
In point of fact in America there are what are known as natural hygiene laws that are also reflective of a eugenics program.

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
Conversation in Sweden:
- I’m so sorry to hear about your grandmother. When’s the funeral?
- Oh, we’re skipping that part. We’re fixing to have her for supper come Sunday, you know, to save the planet and stuff.

🙁😒☹️
That's going to require a lot of hot sauce.
Hey, job creation! New tangier more potent hot sauce. Dare not boast it is from granny's recipe though.
I mean, well, um, yeah. :oops:

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
September 05, 2019
CNN anchor S.E. Cupp ripped 2020 presidential front-runner Bernie Sanders for his answer about "population control" related abortions during his portion of the network's climate change town hall...
So intent on murdering children, you'd think they'd want to be intelligent humanist and make use of science, and instead of promoting such invasive and unhealthy procedures, promote modern birth control... People are able to live a totally libertine life nowadays (not speaking about Christians here, but about the world), without getting pregnant, because there is effective birth control. Abortion should actually be marginal!
Yet they still insist, No, we must kill.
Very telling of what is actually at work here.

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
"Psalm 68:1-3 Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him.
As smoke is driven away, so drive them away: as wax melteth before the fire, so let the wicked perish at the presence of God.
But let the righteous be glad; let them rejoice before God: yea, let them exceedingly rejoice."

Heavenly Father, in Jesus' name we pray. Scatter and take down those who would like to butcher innocent children, and find pleasure in killing, and teach killing, and cause a lot of people to sin. Dissipate the powers of the spirits of the air working on these evil plans, crush principalities who would like to harm this country, because they hate You, and hate life that is from you, and newborns, because all children belong to You. Crush with quickness the servants of these evil powers, make all their plans against You and Your children fail. Turn them to see the light if possible, God. Let the Holy Spirit catch on like wildfire, have many in this country repent and know life, and Your goodness, and add them to the numbers of your people. Please keep your smallest, precious saints. Change the hearts of fools, and make them understand whom do they serve, and repent. Amen

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
These notions are so shockingly sad to even think about, let alone to propose as a viable options.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
"Psalm 68:1-3 Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him.
As smoke is driven away, so drive them away: as wax melteth before the fire, so let the wicked perish at the presence of God.
But let the righteous be glad; let them rejoice before God: yea, let them exceedingly rejoice."

Heavenly Father, in Jesus' name we pray. Scatter and take down those who would like to butcher innocent children, and find pleasure in killing, and teach killing, and cause a lot of people to sin. Dissipate the powers of the spirits of the air working on these evil plans, crush principalities who would like to harm this country, because they hate You, and hate life that is from you, and newborns, because all children belong to You. Crush with quickness the servants of these evil powers, make all their plans against You and Your children fail. Turn them to see the light if possible, God. Let the Holy Spirit catch on like wildfire, have many in this country repent and know life, and Your goodness, and add them to the numbers of your people. Please keep your smallest, precious saints. Change the hearts of fools, and make them understand whom do they serve, and repent. Amen
Stands in agreement, Father, in Jesus name.

jacob_g

Sep 1, 2019
Do you know what is SCARRY!?! Enough people, in the U.S.A., or Vermont (at least) have not only voted him into office as a Senator, but has kept him there since 2007. He is supposed to represent the will of "the people"....

S

Susanna

That's going to require a lot of hot sauce.
Hey, job creation! New tangier more potent hot sauce. Dare not boast it is from granny's recipe though.
I mean, well, um, yeah. :oops:
The worst thing is that one of my grandmothers is Swedish😊.