About My Learning

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jbrooks5912

In school i was in special ed due to my l.d. Status.

Dont seem right does it? Lol

Thru the years i found new ways of learning and slowly the l d stopped being a pain.

The first novel i read was a stephen king novel.

It drove me nuts but now i can read to no problem.

I still sometimes read things backwards and see words that are not there

But it can be rare these days. 🙃🤠

Im biut to get ready for work

God Bless you all family!!

God Loves you and so do I!

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
JBrooks,
There are 22 threads started by you on the first two pages of this forum. That's more than half.

It's called "flooding" and it's poor etiquette. If you want to record your thoughts for others to read, kindly contain them to a single thread, and add when you feel prompted to write rather than starting yet another thread. The more threads you start, the more they will be ignored.

J

jbrooks5912

JBrooks,
There are 22 threads started by you on the first two pages of this forum. That's more than half.

It's called "flooding" and it's poor etiquette. If you want to record your thoughts for others to read, kindly contain them to a single thread, and add when you feel prompted to write rather than starting yet another thread. The more threads you start, the more they will be ignored.
Lol not a problem sometimes i do it by accidental reasons.

It will be worked on thanks

God Bless

J

jbrooks5912

I will focus on this one, or ill pick one of my others and stick to it.

Hey i know about flooding lol no biggy it happens to the best of us.

And being ignored? Lol dont bothrr me none at all 🙃.

But i respect your viewpoint and ill adjust.

No problems 🤠

Im ready for work and now im waiting on my ride.

Have a blessed one everyone!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
JBrooks,

I did something similar and created a thread called my Daily Adventure Journal. Had another adventure yesterday morning as I went to work because as I started out the driveway in our complex my right rear tire went flat. I had to put on the donut in the dark as it was 5:30 AM. Today I tried to get it repaired but it was a goner and I was out $134 and change for a new tire. The tire episode was disturbing but I'm over it and moving forward with my life.

The next problem will be to tackle the $600 shortage in our escrow account for our townhome loan. Life seems to be a series of nickel and dime events that can drain you. On the plus side my wife will start drawing her monthly Social Security at the end of the month, it's a sizable chunk of cash and will improve our financial situation dramatically. It's not so bad if you think about it. We will also save a considerable amount when I can finally, with the grace of God, quit smoking. It will be like giving myself a raise in pay.

Oh, there may be a problem with our clothes dryer...or maybe not.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I will focus on this one, or ill pick one of my others and stick to it.

Hey i know about flooding lol no biggy it happens to the best of us.

And being ignored? Lol dont bothrr me none at all 🙃.

But i respect your viewpoint and ill adjust.

No problems 🤠

Im ready for work and now im waiting on my ride.

Have a blessed one everyone!
Have a good day at work. I spent my day off from work trying to get a tire replaced. Fortunately, I have tomorrow off too.

J

jbrooks5912

In school i was in special ed due to my l.d. Status.

Dont seem right does it? Lol

Thru the years i found new ways of learning and slowly the l d stopped being a pain.

The first novel i read was a stephen king novel.

It drove me nuts but now i can read to no problem.

I still sometimes read things backwards and see words that are not there

But it can be rare these days. 🙃🤠

Im biut to get ready for work

God Bless you all family!!

God Loves you and so do I!
Have a good day at work. I spent my day off from work trying to get a tire replaced. Fortunately, I have tomorrow off too.
No work for u? What? Lol lucky lucky lol it was a good one tho.

Stay blessed friend

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
No work for u? What? Lol lucky lucky lol it was a good one tho.

Stay blessed friend
Yeah, my current work schedule is Wed thru Sun. I want to change that so that I can attend Saturday morning church service with my wife. My goal is to have a 4 day work week with Saturday off, hopefully this will happen in a couple months.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
Yeah, my current work schedule is Wed thru Sun. I want to change that so that I can attend Saturday morning church service with my wife. My goal is to have a 4 day work week with Saturday off, hopefully this will happen in a couple months.
Your employer does have to make "reasonable accommodations" in scheduling for persons to participate in religious services.