alter personalities MPD

  • Thread starter Thread starter microscoped
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Whatever happened to walk like Jesus...as ridiculous as this thread might be,all you guys are doing is fueling the fire..making a mockery out of this poor man. Calling him names...you all should be ashamed of yourself. Microscopes...you kinda lost me. I'm not to sure what all your claiming. If you can list off what exactly your claiming and provide scriptural reference that would be perfect!

The only thing I am claiming in this thread is Jesus heals people with multiple personalities without doctors too. Everything else has been smoke and mirrors to attack me. The actual discussion of MPD has been thrown to the side
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The only thing I am claiming is Jesus heals people with multiple personalities without doctors too. Everything else has been smoke and mirrors to attack me.

I continue to pray that no one dies because he reads and believes your comments.

Again, if anyone reading this thread, suffers from any mental or physical health problem, seek out a professional who is properly trained and has qualifying experience in treating it. If you don't believe the diagnosis, seek a second opinion.

Please let this thread die here.

Love,
Billy
 
I continue to pray that no one dies because he reads and believes your comments.

Again, if anyone reading this thread, suffers from any mental or physical health problem, seek out a professional who is properly trained and has qualifying experience in treating it. If you don't believe the diagnosis, seek a second opinion.

Please let this thread die here.

Love,
Billy

Hence the attack.
 
We have loads of people who agree the mental health profession when it comes to diagnosing these illnesses the terms are believed hands down by someone with papers saying he knows what's being said but if someone who is a minister says God can heal then the community goes cave man and wants biblical proof the illness exists. And if it is not named in scripture it can not be healed. I think that sms it up
 
The only thing I am claiming in this thread is Jesus heals people with multiple personalities without doctors too. Everything else has been smoke and mirrors to attack me. The actual discussion of MPD has been thrown to the side

If this is what you call an attack then it is just another detail that proves you are no minster and certainly not special forces in the kingdom.

I for one am praying that you will come out from under the deception the enemy has put you under, your marriage is restored, and that God would give you the spirit of wisdom and revelation and that the eyes of your heart will be enlightened that you may know what the hope of his calling is for your life.
 
I continue to pray that no one dies because he reads and believes your comments.

Again, if anyone reading this thread, suffers from any mental or physical health problem, seek out a professional who is properly trained and has qualifying experience in treating it. If you don't believe the diagnosis, seek a second opinion.

Please let this thread die here.

Love,
Billy

I wouldn't be too concerned about this sort of thing on a message board. Anybody who would be influenced by some anonymous poster on a message board has an enormous problem that just living in this deceptive world and the very web, itself, would threaten. (The web being filled with the most bizarre of all things on the planet.) Most everything posted here that's bogus, whether bad theology or trolls, is fodder for banter, but nobody's being made a disciple of any of it. You see delusional comments, these delusions of grandeur, by some who think they're conducting some grand ministry and the world is hanging on their every word, but it's just a message board, where, relatively, only a handful of people even read, and only a smaller handful reading portions of what's here. I see some names and just scroll past, have just been goofing around with this thread, as none of it is serious. Seriously delusional or something, but not serious theology, nothing to do with Bible truth. And people can see this.
 
With all of the attacks on my stance not one person has given one verse contrary to what I have said. Not one. When something is stated it is up to the accuser that says it is not biblical to prove of is not biblical. Since no one has and instead attacked my character the end result is that my claims can not be proven wrong by the standards in which Many say they are. Since this is so and during all this mayhem and attacking a person was helped and i hope more i thank God this went on as long as it did. I have endured the good fight of faith in the healing powers of is the stripes of Jesus.
 
With all of the attacks on my stance not one person has given one verse contrary to what I have said. Not one. When something is stated it is up to the accuser that says it is not biblical to prove of is not biblical. Since no one has and instead attacked my character the end result is that my claims can not be proven wrong by the standards in which Many say they are. Since this is so and during all this mayhem and attacking a person was helped and i hope more i thank God this went on as long as it did. I have endured the good fight of faith in the healing powers of is the stripes of Jesus.
By His stripes we are healed
 
With all of the attacks on my stance not one person has given one verse contrary to what I have said. Not one. When something is stated it is up to the accuser that says it is not biblical to prove of is not biblical. Since no one has and instead attacked my character the end result is that my claims can not be proven wrong by the standards in which Many say they are. Since this is so and during all this mayhem and attacking a person was helped and i hope more i thank God this went on as long as it did. I have endured the good fight of faith in the healing powers of is the stripes of Jesus.

Seeing as you haven't really quoted any Bible verses, except one out of context, (it speaks of spiritual healing, not physical in Isa. 53:5) it stands to reason that there is no discussion of your ridiculous premise.

I think that maybe you do need to shake the dust off your feet as far as CC is concerned. Your entire story is flawed, and your lack of knowledge of the Bible is huge.
 
Well so is dung

However, my + wife + whore are not usually coming from the mouth of a 'minister'

Sure your wife's sins speak to your failure to obey scripture....priest of the home mean anything to you?

You have time for suffering women you say, but your wife has suffered as well...God is not first in a person's life when stranges come before the person you are married to...

Your wife has been put 2nd to every woman you had time for

Dip, dodge and dally

If the word whore comes directly from God why can't it come from a minister? We as Christians are told to judge each others fruit. To blame for my wife's infidelities is saying she is not responsible for acting the whore which is a biblical term.
 
Seeing as you haven't really quoted any Bible verses, except one out of context, (it speaks of spiritual healing, not physical in Isa. 53:5) it stands to reason that there is no discussion of your ridiculous premise.

I think that maybe you do need to shake the dust off your feet as far as CC is concerned. Your entire story is flawed, and your lack of knowledge of the Bible is huge.

I think you need to reread all my posts. Many scriptures have been given not just one. I just read through some of this and it seems like everyone is either skipping threw and not actually reading or are really not in tune with Gods word.
 
HOld on for one moment....you are patting yourself on your own back, applauding and complimenting yourself for enduring the good fight of faith? You shared with the world your personal drama. I have also witnessed you chatting in the the BIBLE study section of this website..and it always ends up as you being 'victimized' as you say. You scream "I'm being attacked"..but..keep in mind..if you kept your personal business between you and GOD,, seeking HIS wisdom on this, in HIS WORD, then why do you still seek other's opinons? Why do have such need to advertise and air your dirty laundry in public? The sad thing here is, when others do respond and that response does not agree with you, instantly you go on the offense and GOD gets NO glory for any of it as it turns to fodder.
 
I have a problem. I know how difficult, how intractable mental illness is, which takes someone you love and makes them a heap on the floor, with mood swings, running round the streets at night claiming someone is out to attack them and they have to find somewhere safe. You can talk to them, but connecting and keeping things sensible is just barely possible with drugs, sedation etc.

Now if you have never met someone like this, or had to live with them, theory is just junk, literally. To critise anyone who reaches out a loving hand to people in this desperate state, is wrong, 100%. No-one has a cure, in talking things through, neither do we understand the mechanisms, it is all a learning experience, mainly in the area of failure. So if anyone will love these hurt and lonely people, I will say amen, they need as much help as they can get.

If someone claims they are cured, and should drop the medicene or is told to walk in faith because faith cures you if you believe then that is evil. Too many have died because this simply is not true. If you are cured it will show itself even under medication, and once proved the medication can be removed. I know this battle with medicated patients, they want any excuse to stop the meds, and when they do, things go very wrong, almost 100% of the time.

So love and healing do work, but in the context of reality and not fake hope.
Bible verses are simple. "Love your neighbour as you love yourself"
"Is any among you sick? Let them call the elders of the church to pray over them and anoint them with oil in the name of the Lord" James 5:14

If someone has experience in talking to disturbed fractured people, then it is a good idea they are used if it helps.
But like all things in life, people vary, and some are helped, some not, but that does not diminsh the benefit.

Now to put this in context, many have no acknowledgement of emotional trauma, or understanding of sensitivity, so it would not be wise for them to try and get involved. Now this may include 90% of the people commenting here, so I would suggest until you have gone into this kind of territory within your own spirit, you have not begun to understand the minefield we are talking about. So unless you can contribute with knowledge, just encourage those who help the helpless, Praise the Lord.

Now I speak from being a brother to a patient from my teenage years, who has never been cured and has spent 40 years under medication. I have helped bring a bi-polar patient to the Lord, but they still have the illness. Some of my wider family have been shattered with attention conditions ( cannot concentrate on any task for more that a few minutes ), schizophrenia etc. So I know how hard this world is and have spent days talking and getting no-where, except where you pray for the presence of the Lord and peace to come into a situation.
 
Hello there,

I have a close relation who has been diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder. He is a young man, sensitive and vulnerable. He was diagnosed with aspergers syndrome as a child, but in his sixth year at school had a psychotic episode, which has dashed his hopes of independent living and a future he can call his own.

He has started attending a local church, which has a reputation of being a strong Christian community, so I am hoping that he will be accepted and loved by the membership, so that he can be nurtured and brought into the knowledge of Christ Jesus as His Saviour and Lord, and grow in grace and truth and in the knowledge of Him.

Love is the answer,
love is the key,
love is all that is exprected of me,
Help me to give it,
Help me to show it,
Help me to grow it,
by Thy grace.

Please pray for him, his name is Andrew.

In Christ Jesus
Chris


 
Jesus came to set the prisoner free, to loose the captive, to heal the broken hearted. The problem with emotions, how we relate to the world, we assume that when these strong feelings come, we can do nothing about it.

I have listened to a bi-polar person, who when they are going "high" they do things that calm them down, and when they are going "low" they do things to cheer them up and inspire them along.

We are the managers of our spirits, we reap what we sow. Jesus came to help us build a strong building based on the solid rock of His love. Now I know how weak I am, how I could shatter, be a wreck, but I have learnt to use my emotions, to put them in order, recognising who I am, but working with it, not against it. Tomorrow the world will end, or maybe it will be just like it was yesterday, and the things I know are good, will be good again. You can choose to listen, and win, Jesus gave you the power. He heals the pains that seem impossible, he HUGS you in your loneliness and says you are known, completely, and accepted.

Mental illness is often a coping mechanism gone wrong, but what the future holds can be is different, but we have to take ownership and face who we are. Nothing emotionally is set in stone, but it takes time and patience, working step by step. I testify there is more than hope in Jesus, there is Life, complete, overflowing, abundant, wonderful healing, but it takes many things to get there.

I am not of the super-spiritual group, I am of the God does heal miraculously but you have to be a deciple after healing, and doing the right thing, remakes you, builds you into a child of the Father. This is what the Kingdom is about, not staying a broken lost heap without strength or hope.

One of my old best friends unfortunately gave himself over to bitterness and revenge, and sort counselling help to overcome his problems with life. They worked through his family experiences and he has come out reasonably ok the other side, though without the Lord, and still with much love and freedom missing.

On the other side, the Lord has healed and changed me. I am now mature and strong, but only in Him, which for some sounds a contradiction, but it is not, as he is the source of everything, let alone love itself. I know about parental emotional issues, need for affection, support etc. so there are great similarities, except the Lord is the vine, the great King of the Kingdom. So I am not speaking from theory, or head knowledge, but out of my heart.
 
Perhaps you should have more empathy. As Wonder Woman, you should be first to realize that, with the shift to cellphones, it's probably getting harder and harder to find a phone booth to pop into. And he does strike me as a guy who'd not cast out any alters, before donning his tights.

(Okay, Microscoped. Just a pick a number trick, then? You don't have to be reluctant. It doesn't have to be a verse number.)

yeah...I used to have more empathy, but I was more naive then
 
So hmmm, I was wondering Wonder Woman, would it be ok, I mean I do not want to intrude or anything, but hmmmmm, ok...

Could you take me for a ride in your invisible jet?

yeah yeah...sure...in fact invite friends and family and we'll have a picnic too...but I wear jeans on my off days...no photo opps
 
The people who attack most often have the most to hide, because facing their own "alters" no matter how minor in their life, is something they dare not do.

One thing that convinces me this is true is because if inconsistent behaviour, claiming to see so clearly, yet showing no ability to be honest about personal need or mistakes.

I was naive once, and thought people want truth, but now I know, people want truth that reinforces their own distortions and not things that might upset or cause change. That is why Jesus asks us to pray for wisdom, insight, knowledge of who we are as individuals looking out at the world. Those who use sarcasm and mockery just show their lack of travel on this road rather than anything of value.
 
I wouldn't be too concerned about this sort of thing on a message board. Anybody who would be influenced by some anonymous poster on a message board has an enormous problem that just living in this deceptive world and the very web, itself, would threaten. (The web being filled with the most bizarre of all things on the planet.) Most everything posted here that's bogus, whether bad theology or trolls, is fodder for banter, but nobody's being made a disciple of any of it. You see delusional comments, these delusions of grandeur, by some who think they're conducting some grand ministry and the world is hanging on their every word, but it's just a message board, where, relatively, only a handful of people even read, and only a smaller handful reading portions of what's here. I see some names and just scroll past, have just been goofing around with this thread, as none of it is serious. Seriously delusional or something, but not serious theology, nothing to do with Bible truth. And people can see this.


true...but it is also very sadly true that so many fall for this kind of charlatan....and then REAL ministers and counsellors have to work with the results and prayerfully bring people into truth....