alter personalities MPD

  • Thread starter Thread starter microscoped
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Beware the enemy.

Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. 1 Peter 5:8

Are you behaving like a roaring lion, trying to devour someone, or as someone who wishes humbly to learn and support expression of love and care?

By your fruit you shall know them.

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. Gal 5:22-23

So if you have a problem with a brother, forgetting titles, or authority, or standing in the world, you need to judge them fairly. Else you are siding with the very enemy you claim to stand against.
 
I had a cousin who was diagnosed with cancer. They would rush around to go after any possible cure, believe they were healed and trust the Lord that such a thing would not be in His will. They were wrong, they died.

I have a lot of faith in medicene and doctors but they in the end are diagnostic people who then apply powerful drugs which if they get wrong, destroy the patient.

In the world of psychology and counselling they have largely failed, and the rise of CBT demonstrates the failure of reflective counselling and freudian ideas. Now in the world of spiritual gifts, I am sure God does give people special insight and gifting, which is not listed in the bible, or talked about, because without discernment it has no place in the word and would just create confusion.

The other problem with this world, is often the people most interested in it, have a history of similar difficulties. Now this is a message board, and not that heavy, yet suddenly things have got to the point of calling things not of God, of being evil and wrong, without any justification, but rather fear. Now if fear is your guide post, then where is your God?

Secondly you will not stop someones ministry, but you can be a hinderance, if what they are doing is good.
So why are you critizing someones life if they are just sharing their experience?
 
Communications - There are some who think because the internet allows bad messages, the insane, the lost, the empty to communicate it has no value.

But words are words no matter the source, it is just you are not used to the noise on the street. It is therefore important to deal with people fairly, no matter the situation, because words matter - where ever they are shared.

If you personally like the world safe and secure, with little boxes in a line, I have news for you, God is not a control freak. God has ordained love, learning about emotion and expression, and discovery. This means pushing the boundaries, listening and learning from others, which this thread among many serves us all.

If you want to be relevent, you need to discover the real power of Jesus, his heart for mankind. If the word "LOVE" to you is weak, victorian, gentile, empty, then so is your god.

God so loved the world, that he gave His one and only Son, that who so ever believes in Him may not perish but gain everlasting life.

If you feel cut off from these words, it is because you still have barriers within, hurts that are not healed, experiences you dare not enter into, that weakens and distorts your view of life and the Living God himself. But Jesus conquered death so that you might be free, you need to claim this and walk in it. Apostacy, heresy come from not gaining a pure heart, by shutting the Lord out, by letting the seed die within.
 
If the word whore comes directly from God why can't it come from a minister? We as Christians are told to judge each others fruit. To blame for my wife's infidelities is saying she is not responsible for acting the whore which is a biblical term.

One word of experience when dealing with people inspired by the enemy to a degree I could not believe, they attack the individual with accusations of failure and sin, and do not deal with the spiritual issue in question because that points to the truth and something they want to avoid.

If anything, whoever starts down this road, there inspiration is not the Lord of all.

On the subject of women going astray, prophets have been commanded to marry immoral women as an example, so nothing is clear-cut, and the morality of your partner does not reflect on you, it is just a point of great sadness.
 
One word of experience when dealing with people inspired by the enemy to a degree I could not believe, they attack the individual with accusations of failure and sin, and do not deal with the spiritual issue in question because that points to the truth and something they want to avoid.

If anything, whoever starts down this road, there inspiration is not the Lord of all.

On the subject of women going astray, prophets have been commanded to marry immoral women as an example, so nothing is clear-cut, and the morality of your partner does not reflect on you, it is just a point of great sadness.
Thank you for your words of encouragement. and everyone else as well. to be attacked for so long and then reassured means so much to me. I can say I have learned a lot.
 
Where did he call his wife a Whore!?!?!

Its the detail that gave him away. Any called minster knows that it is GOD, FAMILY and then ministry.


1.LINK I'm a pk who is getting a divorce I have biblical grounds and grounds that she is abusive. We were both Sunday school teachers but I was the only one set down. Although I agree in being set down I don't know why she wasn't other than I know she's a list and would never admit anything to the pastor like I do. This is eating me up.


2. LINK I'm a pk myself and spent a lot of time in ministry. Without recognition. It still bothers me to be scrutinized by all and held to a higher standard than others.

Really upset. So much stuff has happened over the last few months and its not fair. Heck over the last few years. I've been at the same church for seven years or so. I felt shut out for so long but ministered anyways outside of the church for a couple years. When I brought it up that I was going on two years on a radio talk show I was called a liar from the pulpit. Fast forward to now and I'm going through a divorce from a physically violent woman who I know has cheated so many times. But because I was texting another woman I am set down and she is still a Sunday school teacher. I know I need to be down and get right again but what the heck?

Thank you all for your replies. Thank you for the welcome
I do need to be lifted in prayer. I'm hurt not only from my marriage but the church and everything. I feel like my pastor does not believe what my wife has done but is in a rush to believe her lies. She is a viper and no one sees it. She even manipulates the kids and curses all things. We have a five year old which is her sisters. We have raised him since he was six months old. She was so jealous of his affection toward me she started playing a game of holding him and pulling away from me and saying "don't give him my love." All playful but immediately i checked her on it but she wouldn't stop. Within weeks he wouldn't hug me. Still never wants to she did this to me and his mother which is her sister all on purpose. She is this evil. I've even told this and so much more even about her cheating. How can a pastor sit down one who is willing to sit down and get closer to God but not a viper like her? I just don't get it. I get the higher standard of ministers from Gods point of view but not an equal higher standard within all ministers of the church.

I was in counseling for a little while but stopped during the holidays now its been months. I probably need to go back. Thank you


3. LINK I have recently heard a sermon that stated a woman did not have to submit to her husband if he was mot living a Godly life. Is this biblical? My thoughts.... a woman does have to submit unless the husband is asking her to sin. By placing in the hands the option to submit by the woman you ate setting tbe marriage up for failure. Some women will use this against the husband and if he doesnt take out the trash she will not submit..... your thoughts.....


There is no amount of love i could show my ex that she would then submit. She left and cheated fifty times was abusive and hateful. Submission to me was different than her opinion. Mine is i have the deciding voice. Thats it. I lead my family in the direction Gods telling me to and if he says no violent video games then there is none. If he says help a family financially we do it. Hair dye for her and five friends is not more important. If i feel that God is leading me to go to texas or guatemala or mexico i should be able to. Casting out demons is more important than her insecurities. I never asked for a slave. When it came to cooking and cleaning she jumped at it. Loved to. But anything she was against she would say that since o didnt want to be locked in a room for hours fighting over stuff that didnt matter i did not love her like Christ loved the church so she didnt have to submit. This excuse she used for decades with no scripture to back it up. No where does it say she had the rigjt to choose when and if she will submit.

I know that verse is the ending of the one where wives are told to submit. No where does it say wives submit if the husband loves the wife as Jesus loved the church. It is two commands not Good ideas if the other is done to your satisfaction. If that were the case i would have the equally powerful argument of i will not love unless she submits. And only if she submits to my standards.

Yes i am the spiritual leader. Have been for so long. I am a pk and a minister my children were raised in church and prayed her in. She is on church but still will not submit.

Or better yet if i do divorce which i have biblical grounds and if i marry again find a woman who lines up with scripture.


i will not say it again but will emphasize for you. My wife is a cheating whore. I can name atleast fifty instances over the years. The last time was weeks before i left and even after. She makes me sick. All tne while of dealing with her cheating she refused to submit to her desires of spending money doing drugs and fornicating. She has fornicated i have biblical grounds. Therefore I can and may at one time remarry.


This sounds to me like someone who cannot accept the decision of the church he and wife attended and is pouting and stamping his feet because he wants his ministry back

And the thing is, it does appear to be his ministry...so many want their ministry before God, before family and before the approval of those who are actually qualified to credit or discredit such things...as per the biblical instruction

Reading between the lines, it appears some sort of church discipline has been meted out and someone is having a temper tantrum.


Folks...do your homework and don't call quacks on the phone or take people's words for who they say they are

If you are female...make sure you are counselled by a third person in the room if the counsellor is male...and vice versa

There are so many ways to validate a ministry...somone claiming to have one and insisting they have one and who dodges and runs every time they are asked a question is not a valid minister .

Claiming you are being attacked by people who ask questions is...well...childish.
 
Last edited:
With all of the attacks on my stance not one person has given one verse contrary to what I have said. Not one. When something is stated it is up to the accuser that says it is not biblical to prove of is not biblical. Since no one has and instead attacked my character the end result is that my claims can not be proven wrong by the standards in which Many say they are. Since this is so and during all this mayhem and attacking a person was helped and i hope more i thank God this went on as long as it did. I have endured the good fight of faith in the healing powers of is the stripes of Jesus.

Listen and let this sink deep into your spirit. The burden of scriptural proof is not on us, it is on you.

Nobody has attacked your character and for you to continue to claim that proves more about yourself than you even understand.

We have challenged and questioned your theology and instead of manning up and giving us scriptural proof, you resort to false humility of being persecuted, continue to change stories, continue to post things that are not Biblical, play the victim , deflect God's Word at any chance, take glee in the fact you minister alone to sexually abused women on the phone and online and seem to think there is not anything wrong with it, despite it DID cause issues in your marriage, but you are too proud to see it, make bogus spiritual discernment about people having alters based on what they type.

At the end of the day you continue to pout and pet yourself and only want others to pet you for some sadistic prideful need to continue to fulfill the role of a deliverance minister you used to claim you were.

You continue to make an Island out of yourself and it is your pride and rebellion that drives this attitude. Which is exactly what fueled Lucifer to become an Island to himself as well. Making it all about you is not Bible in the least.

So either man up and act like the man of God you claim or go away. Your constant need now to cast blame is about the only Biblical thing you have done, which is ironically, exactly what Adam and Eve did, when God challenged them.

You can stop the false persecution humility, because that violates God's word. You see micro, you continue to slip up on the most simple details, that a minister of your self proclaiming stature would never state or slip up on!
 
Thank you for your words of encouragement. and everyone else as well. to be attacked for so long and then reassured means so much to me. I can say I have learned a lot.

Apart from your "ministry" you have some serious relationship issues of your own, which you have confessed to.
What is telling for me in your discussions about your wife is the simple lack of the word love.
You obviously feel betrayed, but feeling betrayed is not the same as actually being betrayed.
Also from the way you express things, and things you say your wife have said, you are both very immature, and in the middle of an emotional tit for tat battle. You both need counselling and dealing openly with how you both feel and what you are prepared to do.

I would suggest that possibly your "ministry" is less of a ministry as a way of justifying yourself. You also appear to have no friends to confide in and help you, which again suggests you are missing some basic relationship skills and are in need of help and advice which this forum is not best suited for.

None of this detracts from the people you have helped, and could possibly be in-spite of certain failures.
One thing you may take note of sharing your personal struggles and extreme emotional conclusions, is not wise on the internet and could be open to be called slander. I am sure your wife would literally be mortified, shocked, at the things you have said, which unfortunately also points at dis-functional behaviour.

As an encouragement I have known some extremely violent and disfunctional young men who came to the Lord, and in grace the Lord still mightly used them, much to the surprise of the straight laced christian leadership team.
But you do have some homework to do, actually quite a lot.
 
As an encouragement I have known some extremely violent and disfunctional young men who came to the Lord, and in grace the Lord still mightly used them, much to the surprise of the straight laced christian leadership team.

Amen. God is able to deliver and heal and restore!!
 
This sounds to me like someone who cannot accept the decision of the church he and wife attended and is pouting and stamping his feet because he wants his ministry back

And the thing is, it does appear to be his ministry...so many want their ministry before God, before family and before the approval of those who are actually qualified to credit or discredit such things...as per the biblical instruction

Reading between the lines, it appears some sort of church discipline has been meted out and someone is having a temper tantrum.


Folks...do your homework and don't call quacks on the phone or take people's words for who they say they are

If you are female...make sure you are counselled by a third person in the room if the counsellor is male...and vice versa

There are so many ways to validate a ministry...somone claiming to have one and insisting they have one and who dodges and runs every time they are asked a question is not a valid minister .

Claiming you are being attacked by people who ask questions is...well...childish.

This all fits the deception pattern he is under and sadly, his absolute hate and contempt for his wife is demonic.
The guy that comes to a forum claiming he can deliver and heal people, cannot even see his need for it himself.

The enemy attacks us primarily through deception, but his second strategy is offense, especially among sons and daughters of God. From these comments, it is evident that micro opened the door to offense with his wife and never closed it. He failed to forgive her despite herself and never continued loving her as Christ loves the church. It is now a root of bitterness so deep that the enemy can now easily deceive him.

This is not my first rodeo in matters such as these. We are only getting 1/2 half of the story. I will not comment on the claims he has made as to his wife's fornication, etc, because we do not know and we have established Biblically, micro is rooted in deception and now under being demonized by offense, bitterness and hurt

Most, but not all times in these matters when a minister husband has this much contempt for his wife, it means a few things. First and foremost, the marriage was already in trouble, he was either too prideful to admit and want to work at it, because the ministry is the first and only thing that matters, because he is not rooted in the Word and rooted in his own pride.

Lesson for young married ministers reading this: Your wife will also be called to your ministry. Sarah followed Abraham.

He had a genuine call from God to do the things he claims and his wife did not, so she did not know where she fit in. He races off to do his call without her, because the marriage is already in trouble. Because she will not "submit" it starts creating offense in his spirit. He already claimed on one thread that nobody works in the gifts he does and if he stated this to his wife, then there is no way she would ever submit to him and want to serve with him in his ministry. It is also quite possible that if she was a SS teacher that she enjoyed her ministry.

If you are truly called to special forces in the kingdom, many wives that are truly led by the Spirit and rooted and grounded in God's word know that this is a call that is not for the faint of heart and entails battling many devils in hell, that seek to stop the ministry. They also know that the sacrifice is great. Many will not follow because they counted the cost and are ok with being a SS teacher and have a natural fear of what being involved in this kind of ministry means.

If he shrugged aside her concerns of this and that she wanted time to seek God on it, because he was called!! The offense in him grew and the lack of divine direction flooded her.

As he did what God "called' him to do and she is left on the sidelines, it completely break an already fractured marriage.

I have to state a personal opinion. Church do not sit ministers down that are ministers that were texting, calling and having online encounters with the people God called them to, if there is true transparency and accountability. Churches only bench male minsters that have no true transparency and accountability and who think it is perfectly fine to text, call and have online encounters with women alone, that were previously "sexually" assaulted.


Lesson for young married ministers reading this: your wife better be allowed to have known and unknown access to all your social media, emails, phone, computer , etc. Likewise you should she have equal access to her stuff as well.

I urge all young ministers and their wives to stay off all forms of social media.

If the wife is acting out it would not be out of character. Sadly we see this a lot with ministers that have buried issues they need to put under the blood with their spouse and believe their ministry is more important than family



MICRO:
Based solely on your comments, this is now seething hatred, because you have allowed the enemy to lie to you and make you think that your wife took away his ministry or at least this is what the enemy. Your comments make it clear, you placed ministry above your family. You did not include her, you have no understanding of marriage, it is a relationship. When it comes to giving offerings or sowing seed it is a JOINT decision. Casting out demons is never more important than your family.
You violate Timothy and Titus qualifications for ministers outright and then wonder why you got benched!?!?

Newsflash micro: Your wife did not lose your ministry, God took it away from you.

If you truly started getting then anointing and calling you did, then 1 of 2 things happened:

1) your character could not match the anointing.

or

2) You got way ahead of God, because you were never rooted and grounded in his timing.

It happens to more folks, than we would like to think. It is never: GOD, ministry, family. God loves you and your family more than your ministry. It is always GOD, Family, ministry.

I have a former spouse as well, and despite the things she did[fornication] and said decades ago during our 3 year marriage without any kids. Despite her acting out and taking every opportunity in the last 15 years, to hurt me and our ministry, despite the fact she is a new age healer and engaged in Wicca, does not mean for an isntant I have stopped loving her in Jesus Christ. I want her and her kids to come to know the goodness of God, which leads to repentance.

The fact that you speak this way of your wife, leads me to believe it is you that got caught in everything you are stating your wife did to you. You are furious now that you have nothing and it is quite possible that God was using you to great gains for the kingdom and you forgot something along the way. If you cannot minister to your family first, God will never let you minister to others for long.

If any one needs delivered and healed, it is you my friend. You began listening to the very voices you say you delivered and healed. This is also against the BIble. We never listen to voices, we know the voice of the shepherd and follow him and the voice a stranger we do not follow.

I pray for you friend, that root of denial, deception, bitterness, hurt and offense and pride be removed from your spirit and that you are fully restored and recovered and your marriage is also restored.
 
Last edited:
This all fits the deception pattern he is under and sadly, his absolute hate and contempt for his wife is demonic.

You have the sensitivity of a porcupine. If your wife had affairs and sets you up, you would feel hurt, hatred and contempt.
To call this demonic is to deny the normal human state of mankind. It takes real grace and maturity to forgive and love.

To put this behaviour in perspective, adultery is punishable by death, and for some the betrayal hurts so badly, they are wounded for the rest of their lives. From your testimony, I wonder how this worked for you. I am not sure you empathise with the pain many feel.

Now this situation means a lot to you, but it is too personal, my friend. Too much detail about who you are and your history, as if you are the role model. Every situation is different, and if anything, anyone involved needs to love and care for the individuals involved. You are far from this place, so best leave it alone.
 
Thank you for your words of encouragement. and everyone else as well. to be attacked for so long and then reassured means so much to me. I can say I have learned a lot.

now that we know you better, let me offer you some an exhortation.

You will never be used again, if you do not stop petting your wounds and asking others to as well.

Lower your pride and submit to the restoration plan your leadership has set before you.

If you cannot lower your pride God will never exalt you. Start understanding that Jesus was not only a minister, but first and foremost a servant.

With all due respect, you are acting like kid that wants to blame the other kid.

Until you slower your pride, you will go no where.
 
You have the sensitivity of a porcupine. If your wife had affairs and sets you up, you would feel hurt, hatred and contempt.
To call this demonic is to deny the normal human state of mankind. It takes real grace and maturity to forgive and love.

To put this behaviour in perspective, adultery is punishable by death, and for some the betrayal hurts so badly, they are wounded for the rest of their lives. From your testimony, I wonder how this worked for you. I am not sure you empathise with the pain many feel.

Now this situation means a lot to you, but it is too personal, my friend. Too much detail about who you are and your history, as if you are the role model. Every situation is different, and if anything, anyone involved needs to love and care for the individuals involved. You are far from this place, so best leave it alone.

The joke is on you friend, I have BTDT with an unfaithful spouse, I know the hurt, hate and contempt, but I chose forgiveness and love, which is what the Bible says I should do. It was not overnight and it took over a year, but I chose to forgive her despite herself and love her despite your lack of it towards me. I let the Holy Spirit guide me in that. Oh adn for the record Peter I have been closer to this place than you ever will be.

I have assisted in restoration programs with men like micro, it is part of our ministry and has been for a while now. This is why I challenge him like a porcupine. Love rejoices in the truth Peter, that is soemthing the church forgets and something you are obviously not acquainted with. Love sometimes is going to look like other things to someone that has no true understanding of it.
 
The joke is on you friend, I have BTDT with an unfaithful spouse, I know the hurt, hate and contempt, but I chose forgiveness and love, which is what the Bible says I should do. It was not overnight and it took over a year, but I chose to forgive her despite herself and love her despite your lack of it towards me. I let the Holy Spirit guide me in that. Oh adn for the record Peter I have been closer to this place than you ever will be.

I have assisted in restoration programs with men like micro, it is part of our ministry and has been for a while now. This is why I challenge him like a porcupine. Love rejoices in the truth Peter, that is soemthing the church forgets and something you are obviously not acquainted with. Love sometimes is going to look like other things to someone that has no true understanding of it.

Beware the enemy.

Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. 1 Peter 5:8

Are you behaving like a roaring lion, trying to devour someone, or as someone who wishes humbly to learn and support expression of love and care?

By your fruit you shall know them.

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. Gal 5:22-23

I am sorry, people have to choose to forgive, it is not a command. Because you are forgiven, because you are a sinner, you bend the knee and repent and ask for healing.

I do not believe you are walking in the spirit in your words or attitude. There is no joke on me, this is all tragic, very very sad and the result of sin and emotional devistation. Do not think because you have a "ministry" you have arrived.

I am not the "church" or self righteous. But emotionally beating someone up is simply wrong and not from the Lord.
I am a sinner saved by grace through faith, a broken man who weeps at the sin in myself and others. It is not some gladitorial fight, with badges of honour won on the way. There are too many "ministers" who lived like this only to become broken lost people, wondering where it went wrong.

But for you being right matters more than love. This speaks of where you are coming from and it is pride, not the Spirit.
 
You have the sensitivity of a porcupine. If your wife had affairs and sets you up, you would feel hurt, hatred and contempt.
To call this demonic is to deny the normal human state of mankind. It takes real grace and maturity to forgive and love.

To put this behaviour in perspective, adultery is punishable by death, and for some the betrayal hurts so badly, they are wounded for the rest of their lives. From your testimony, I wonder how this worked for you. I am not sure you empathise with the pain many feel.

Now this situation means a lot to you, but it is too personal, my friend. Too much detail about who you are and your history, as if you are the role model. Every situation is different, and if anything, anyone involved needs to love and care for the individuals involved. You are far from this place, so best leave it alone.

you really need to get over yourself