Antisexuality

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

EleventhHour

God created sex between a man and woman and we fit together perfectly.....sounds like someone has an ax to grind...........The song of Solomon speaks how her lover (Solomon) takes great pleasure in her breasts and loves to lay between them......Sex is good and I thank God for it.......Not only is it needed to procreate, but God also gave it to us for great pleasure!

We should not be offended by what God has designed and given to humanity! And the last line about men.....was idiotic!
Perfectly stated! :)
Amen

E

EleventhHour

You didn't answer any of the questions, therefore, you are concealing your Identity. Who are we speaking to?
If you can give me one good solid reason to answer your questions I will.

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
Anti-sexuality: a manifestation of asceticism on full display............ :rolleyes:

Nov 8, 2019
London, England
Anti-sexuality: a manifestation of asceticism on full display............ :rolleyes:
Ephesians 3:20 King James Version (KJV)

20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,

Indeed!

Stop having Recreational Sex. Sex is for Procreation only and must be between mature married man and woman. This is called Extremism and in this we Boast Ourselves in service to Elohim/God.

The Republic of King Jesus - Professor Alec Ryrie

UnoiAmarah

Jul 28, 2017
Naturally, some people probably would not want sex nor have sex: I am a virgin.
At least up to pubescence, but then again kids don't naturally want to work either but once they experience the satisfaction of buying something that makes them happy and realize that they can buy all the want if they have a job, they gain a new perspective on working and start putting in their applications for employment. So have you ever bought something that you wasn't a necessity? :ROFL: (I didn't figure someone with the sentiments expressed in the OP would respond but I had to ask...)

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
"And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham." - Matthew 3:9, King James Bible

Sexuality is disgusting where I live, because of its unsolicited and highly promoted nature. I was on the train today, and saw two advertisements pertaining to marriage and dating. There are some people who'd be killed by hate gangs for dating. Some people can't even legally marry, where I live.

I like air. Air is all around us, naturally. Air is beneficial. Nobody needs to coerce the distribution of air.

Sex is all around me, but I'm not sure if it's natural. Even if it's natural, that does not mean that it is acceptable or morally correct. Some people can't have sex without breaking religious laws. Sex spreads disease. Nobody would easily voluntarily engage in an activity that spreads disease. Naturally, some people probably would not want sex nor have sex: I am a virgin.

So sex is still all around me, but through somewhat artificial means. Someone had put the romantic sexual advertisements of dating and marriage on the train. Those advertisements didn't spawn naturally. My city gives marriage benefits. There are sexual restrictions to marriage. That connection between marriage and sex proves that marriage is sexual where I live, even because a husband (who can't have sex with other women) would then be very pressured to have sex with his wife due to the local romantic sexual promotion. I've even heard of the term, "maritial rape."

The only good thing of sex is a child. But even a mother can die during labor or childbirth. A baby can die or be unhealthy upon delivery. Or a child can grow to kill his parents, even though christianity tries to prevent this. So there is only a very small likely benefit to sex, a human experiement, in comparison to its many dangers.

Sex is naturally dangerous and bad. And yet for the sake of sowing and reaping children, some societies promote sexuality. They allow romantic sexual advertisements on trains. They give benefits to romantic sexual couples who can produce kids. They teach unsatisfactory sexual education too late, especially knowing that rape and sex crimes are a huge issue for women in a neighborhood. Some societies want people to have sex so that their chldren can be used for armies, labor forces, and materials; and don't care if women die during childbirth or a wild rapist is loss. Even some businesses profit from sex too, through prostitution or romantic sexual advertisements; because some men are victims to lust and have weak self-control.

And that is why I feel that sexuality is disgusting. Luckily I'm strengthening my self control so that I won't be abused by neither societies nor businesses. I can adopt a child to help secure my future: I don't need to have sex.

Christians know that only the Almighty has the true power to grant life. Some societies count populations and encourage sex, to grow and maintain populations. But the Almighty can create human life from stones. And societies, who depend on sex and men, will soon be counting the ever-plagues of the Almighty.
A Male and female had to have sex in order for you to adopt. Of course God can create life if need be but we was commanded to reproduce within the limits of God's design.

Nothing wrong with being abstinent. But as a society it is wise to promote healthy families that produce healthy children that grow up to be law abiding citizens, good workers, healthy, full the military, and sustain the society.

Sex as designed by God is a wonderful thing and a great privilege given by God as a opportunity to raise up morally right children that can in their own ways help heal the mistakes of the past or push back on the injustice of the world.

Yah death may occur but that is life. We risk death everytime we go through our daily routines including taking a train.

Of course there is disease outside of God's design. But if we promote God's design then STDs will significantly fall. Plus if two virgins marry then there is a very good chance you will not contact a STD. Buy I know we have reality and virgin marriages are rare. Drs can test people now days for STDs. If you are worried about your partner then be honest and get tested.

Unfortunately if our cultures, governments and even churches did more to promote traditional marriage and healthy families then we wouldn't have all this mess.

Nov 8, 2019
London, England
"And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham." - Matthew 3:9, King James Bible

Sexuality is disgusting where I live, because of its unsolicited and highly promoted nature. I was on the train today, and saw two advertisements pertaining to marriage and dating. There are some people who'd be killed by hate gangs for dating. Some people can't even legally marry, where I live.

I like air. Air is all around us, naturally. Air is beneficial. Nobody needs to coerce the distribution of air.

Sex is all around me, but I'm not sure if it's natural. Even if it's natural, that does not mean that it is acceptable or morally correct. Some people can't have sex without breaking religious laws. Sex spreads disease. Nobody would easily voluntarily engage in an activity that spreads disease. Naturally, some people probably would not want sex nor have sex: I am a virgin.

So sex is still all around me, but through somewhat artificial means. Someone had put the romantic sexual advertisements of dating and marriage on the train. Those advertisements didn't spawn naturally. My city gives marriage benefits. There are sexual restrictions to marriage. That connection between marriage and sex proves that marriage is sexual where I live, even because a husband (who can't have sex with other women) would then be very pressured to have sex with his wife due to the local romantic sexual promotion. I've even heard of the term, "maritial rape."

The only good thing of sex is a child. But even a mother can die during labor or childbirth. A baby can die or be unhealthy upon delivery. Or a child can grow to kill his parents, even though christianity tries to prevent this. So there is only a very small likely benefit to sex, a human experiement, in comparison to its many dangers.

Sex is naturally dangerous and bad. And yet for the sake of sowing and reaping children, some societies promote sexuality. They allow romantic sexual advertisements on trains. They give benefits to romantic sexual couples who can produce kids. They teach unsatisfactory sexual education too late, especially knowing that rape and sex crimes are a huge issue for women in a neighborhood. Some societies want people to have sex so that their chldren can be used for armies, labor forces, and materials; and don't care if women die during childbirth or a wild rapist is loss. Even some businesses profit from sex too, through prostitution or romantic sexual advertisements; because some men are victims to lust and have weak self-control.

And that is why I feel that sexuality is disgusting. Luckily I'm strengthening my self control so that I won't be abused by neither societies nor businesses. I can adopt a child to help secure my future: I don't need to have sex.

Christians know that only the Almighty has the true power to grant life. Some societies count populations and encourage sex, to grow and maintain populations. But the Almighty can create human life from stones. And societies, who depend on sex and men, will soon be counting the ever-plagues of the Almighty.
Matthew 28:18 King James Version (KJV)

18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

You are in a Good Place!

To not have the need and abstaining from Sex will help with growing your relationship with Elohim/God and, thereby, increasing your Spiritual Power. Yeshua/Jesus, John the Baptist and Paul are Celebate Giants and are the examples that we follow.

Join us, the Elites, and be numbered among the Courageous and Mighty Warrior Monks that work for the Supreme and Invincible Elohim/God.

God Wills It!

Kingdom of Heaven - Epic cavalry battle scene

E

EleventhHour

18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

You are in a Good Place!

To not have the need and abstaining from Sex will help with growing your relationship with Elohim/God and, thereby, increasing your Spiritual Power. Yeshua/Jesus, John the Baptist and Paul are Celebate Giants and are the examples that we follow.

Join us, the Elites, and be numbered among the Courageous and Mighty Warrior Monks that work for the Supreme and Invincible Elohim/God.

God Wills It!

You are joking right?

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016

You are in a Good Place!

God Wills It!

The Pharisees also thought to be elites. But hey I understand. This would be no issue if this was just a OP praising abstinence. But the OP lost me at saying sex is naturally dangerous and bad. That isnt Biblical. The unnatural or out of design is dangerous and bad.

God designed it be for reproduction, a love connection between spouses, and a image of 2 becoming 1. One not two. Meaning they should now strive for harmony and unity as one team in all areas of marriage. It is a beautiful example of church and Jesus. Jesus as the groom and the church as the bride. The church waiting at the alter for the groom to arrive as we are still waiting. Jesus being the perfect example of a sacrificial love that should be the core of a marriage including the church.

Children are gifts from God and can become Psalm 127:4 like arrows in the hands of a warrior are children born in one's youth.

They are to he trained upright and taught to be the light for generations to come. In the proper design we must have multiplying generations or our fertility rates begin to drop, more people are dying than being born. Bad for a society. If the light fades then comes moral corruption, sin, and all the consequences of it. Historically Civilizations that reach that point usually suffer a collapse, enemy takeover, or brutal civil wars.

So let's remain Biblical and promote both marriage and if one chooses abstinence then that is their decision too.

Melach

Mar 28, 2019
without it humanity would go extinct? so not everyone thinks like you

i want to ask you "do you know what you are missing?" in a polite way so have you ever done it? if you havent i would advice against it. but if you have already surely you are addicted?

i know some people are called asexuals where they just arent attracted to it that way, i believe thats what Jesus spoke about too where some are born unfit for marriage, if thats you then great you are blessed by God you dont have to worry about marriage and sex you can just focus on God 100% like st.paul and daniel.

but most people dont share that view, i hope you have a great walk with God if you are one of those who can go your entire life in celibacy without problems. i prayed and prayed to GOd that i could be that guy but i just couldnt so im getting married now

Melach

Mar 28, 2019
1 Corinthians 7:27 King James Version (KJV)

27 Art thou bound unto a wife? seek not to be loosed. Art thou loosed from a wife? seek not a wife.

To not have the need and abstaining from Sex will help with growing your relationship with Elohim/God and, thereby, increasing your Spiritual Power. Yeshua/Jesus, John the Baptist and Paul are Celebate Giants.

If you can bear to have Sex, it must be between mature married Man and Woman and for procreation only. The Satanic Freemasons, aka Knights Templars, has 7.7 Billion people under a Mind Control Spell, with Recreational, Free and Dirty Sex.
spot the non-married guy.

in all serious bro, are you a roman catholic? this for procreation only thing sounds like some catholic teaching, what church do you go to if any?

also dont you think that overly repressed people become monsters? i believe thats what happens in those monasteries. there are no women no one is married so they start getting even more perverse than regular people because they are so repressed constantly.

Melach

Mar 28, 2019
Yes, but not sure what Aleister Crowley had to do with the topic though?
didnt you hear? Aleister Crowley had a lot of sex. thats why you cant have any. if you do it confirms you follow him.

Melach

Mar 28, 2019
2 Corinthians 11:14 King James Version (KJV)

14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

The very Powerful Satanist Mr Crowley is alive and well through his Disciples. His Satanic Disciples are your Priests, Pastors, Ministers and Leaders of the so-called Christian denominational and non-denominational Churches that are leading Billions astray with Devil Worship. These Disciples are clothed with the name Yeshua Messiah/Jesus Christ!

Who do you think are the Ascetic Satanists?

Asceticism

Asceticism (/əˈsɛtɪsɪzəm/; from the Greek: ἄσκησις áskesis, "exercise, training") is a lifestyle characterized by abstinence from sensual pleasures, often for the purpose of pursuing spiritual goals. Ascetics may withdraw from the world for their practices or continue to be part of their society, but typically adopt a frugal lifestyle, characterised by the renunciation of material possessions and physical pleasures, and time spent fasting while concentrating on the practice of religion or reflection upon spiritual matters.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asceticism
i cant understand at all. first you say that the world is promoting free sex and its all wrong. then you are saying satanists are ascetic which promote also abstinence from sensual pleasures. so damned if you do, damned if you dont?

this is a spicy subject. relaly nice to be reading this right now today. very entertaining so far.

Melach

Mar 28, 2019
@Hazelelponi I'm not talking about marriage but rather sex. In fact, I'm not married so I definitely shouldn't be having any sex, right? And so my antisexuality is justified since I'm not married, eh?

Did you know that people are murdered for having sex? I bet more people have died from having sex than those who haven't. Of course, some women have been killed for rejecting the sexual advances of men, which is disturbing and sad.

But did you know that a wife was to be burned to death or killed for having sex with any man other than her husband? But if she were to say that it was rape, only the man would be burned or killed? Do you think some women were pressured to lie about a sexual affair, to escape being burned to death or killed? My gosh!

Blessed is my virginity, celibacy, and self-control!

Sadly, some men don't even need religion to justify killing their wives who've had extramarital affairs. They don't care if they go to jail because they will tell the inmates that "my wife cheated on me." Not many inmates would be offended by such men. Some inmates and prison guards might even sympathize and give privileges to such men.

I avoid ALL of that because I don't need sex. Even if I marry, I wouldn't want to have sex. But if I marry, I'd have to have sex whether I want to or not, because of the sexual pressure associated with marriage. So I don't marry. I'm a happy celibate and virgin.

Think of it this way: I am sparing any lady who would've had an extramarital affair with me, if I were married.

Some men need sex, and some men don't. I don't need sex.
good for you. what about the rest of us?

E

EleventhHour

i cant understand at all. first you say that the world is promoting free sex and its all wrong. then you are saying satanists are ascetic which promote also abstinence from sensual pleasures. so damned if you do, damned if you dont?

this is a spicy subject. relaly nice to be reading this right now today. very entertaining so far.
Basically he is trolling this thread.

Melach

Mar 28, 2019
But I've only been antisexual for two months so far.
aah now it all makes sense. i take back everything i said.. two months hahahaha. just give it time big boy

you will be knockin on some woman door soon. you wont care about all the potential risks you mentioned earlier those go out the window.

E

EleventhHour

didnt you hear? Aleister Crowley had a lot of sex. thats why you cant have any. if you do it confirms you follow him.
You found me out!! :eek::D