Any Gamers here?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nice
Did you find a library sim?
I do remember there was one that was shelving books, but since I was cataloguing online and doing it nearly every day in the flesh, it was kind of like, why do it in a game?

I suppose the scenario could be given to those who've never libraried before. I miss Shelfari!!
 
Saw a billboard ad for movie of Streetfighter.

Are people gaming in movies now? Or are people just sitting there in the cinema, watching someone else play the game.
 
  • Like
Reactions: enril
I made a diorama in My Cozy Room:

60F768198064166024EB3833287717D1623D01A1
The deck isn't an item in the game, so I had to make this one myself. I really like thinking "out of the box" so I can make something normally impossible, possible.


This one is from Nano Flat Owner where you buy and decorate rooms to rent out. The money you make lets you afford the next room to decorate and can rent out, and so on and so forth.

The real challenge though is that you can't recolor anything in this game, so you have to try to pull something together that's decent and color coordinated!

57C3D064FC82950D639D8BE7A21CCB5E527AF879


🕊️
sounds cool.
I like cozy puzzle/chill games.
 
Saw a billboard ad for movie of Streetfighter.

Are people gaming in movies now? Or are people just sitting there in the cinema, watching someone else play the game.
yep.
Nice
Did you find a library sim?
I do remember there was one that was shelving books, but since I was cataloguing online and doing it nearly every day in the flesh, it was kind of like, why do it in a game?

I suppose the scenario could be given to those who've never libraried before. I miss Shelfari!!
I played a cool game called uh, the grand book archive, a book organization simulator. It was pretty fun.
 
Nice
Did you find a library sim?
I do remember there was one that was shelving books, but since I was cataloguing online and doing it nearly every day in the flesh, it was kind of like, why do it in a game?

I suppose the scenario could be given to those who've never libraried before. I miss Shelfari!!


I found two building simulators I could use to build a library but I have to get to know how to use them first.


🕊️
 
Nice
Did you find a library sim?
I do remember there was one that was shelving books, but since I was cataloguing online and doing it nearly every day in the flesh, it was kind of like, why do it in a game?

I suppose the scenario could be given to those who've never libraried before. I miss Shelfari!!
Precisely why I never, ever, ever play a game about cooking food in a restaurant kitchen.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: enril
yep.

I played a cool game called uh, the grand book archive, a book organization simulator. It was pretty fun.

Oh my goodness...

So several people have mentioned cute and cozy-sounding games -- and now a book organization simulator???

I mean, I know there must be games for everything but...

The people here are going to get me into gaming yet.

I'm just afraid if I ever DO get into it, I'll be a lost cause! :ROFL:

I'm already distracted enough by YouTube!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: enril
Oh my goodness...

So several people have mentioned cute and cozy-sounding games -- and now a book organization simulator???

I mean, I know there must be games for everything but...

The people here are going to get me into gaming yet.

I'm just afraid if I ever DO get into it, I'll be a lost cause! :ROFL:

I'm already distracted enough by YouTube!
the best/worst part is, it only takes about 30-60 minutes to win.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: seoulsearch
about Idk, 10,000. but you get perks that help you find the right ones faster. but at first it is a real challenge.

10,000 books???

Organized in 30 minutes???

I'd need a perk, alright -- like a professional librarian!!!

LANOLIN!!! Oh, @Lanolin!!! 📔🎒📚

(Does this game have a 2-player setting, and is it cheating if the 2nd player is an expert in the field?)
 
  • Haha
Reactions: enril
10,000 books???

Organized in 30 minutes???

I'd need a perk, alright -- like a professional librarian!!!

LANOLIN!!! Oh, @Lanolin!!! 📔🎒📚

(Does this game have a 2-player setting, and is it cheating if the 2nd player is an expert in the field?)
maybe. It's still in development too, though