Any gamers?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

She_is_Legendary

May 30, 2019
I will but perhaps Sims 3 not 4 lol EA im not a fan of
Hey, the detail on that game is awesome.... it’s worth it. I’m not a fan either... but dang... lol that’s some pretty awesome stuff. But you do you... I’m gonna keep playing it, even if EA is the creator :p

She_is_Legendary

May 30, 2019
mid 90s it came out it was hailed as the first 64 bit system (it wasnt Technically) it crashed much like the 3do and CdI and never made a splash
Ah, well that sucks. I’ll keep my 64 system and my NES. And now my laptop with my EA game :p

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Ah, well that sucks. I’ll keep my 64 system and my NES. And now my laptop with my EA game :p
Its rather cheap now but unless your a collector not worth buying really all the best games are on other systems

S

Stranger36147

And now my laptop with my EA game :p
Laura....don't take this the wrong way, but I feel like you're kind of mocking him with the whole "EA games" thing. Nothing against you....but that bothers me for some reason.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I used to be a gamer, but I kind of lost interest in video games as I got older. Oh well. :)
I was never a gamer as my focus was on my employment to earn the necessary funds to support my family. I reached the point early on in my adult life to put away the childish things. In other words, get with the program. I don't believe that it is wrong at all to relax and enjoy video games but when it becomes the main focus of your life then it becomes a hinderance to maturity and spiritual growth.

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Laura....don't take this the wrong way, but I feel like you're kind of mocking him with the whole "EA games" thing. Nothing against you....but that bothers me for some reason.
Lol oh no its no big deal lol 😁 its just a video game company

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
The only video game I ever played was Pong.
They was a system before tha called the Odessey and the creator made whats know as the Brown Box but never was commercial Pong basically stoled the game from Brown Box and commercialized it. It was Atari who stole it. The creator got them back and stole a bad idea of theres and made it great this little thing which sure recognize b33a4e0a-b540-4815-947e-0db61ac503d3_1.afed23c.jpg

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Just fun for play... not to do as a career by any means lol
Heres something that may interest you im a big Trading card game fan I have thousands of cards from multiple games im gonna give this final fantasy card game a try 1-182L.png 1-182L.png

She_is_Legendary

May 30, 2019
Heres something that may interest you im a big Trading card game fan I have thousands of cards from multiple games im gonna give this final fantasy card game a try View attachment 199216 View attachment 199216
That’s pretty awesome. I collected pongs back in the day... now I collect Rubber ducks... One of my many nicknames is “ducky”.... lol and of course “lilbit”.

And btw... my name is Laura, nice to have a decent conversation with someone who isn’t part of my family lol.

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
That’s pretty awesome. I collected pongs back in the day... now I collect Rubber ducks... One of my many nicknames is “ducky”.... lol and of course “lilbit”.

And btw... my name is Laura, nice to have a decent conversation with someone who isn’t part of my family lol.
The names Brandon like wise 😁

Dooms

Feb 8, 2018
I play Hearthstone, a card game based on Blizzard's games.

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
I find that more of the sim games tend to be pretty good on the wholesome scale. And I don’t mean SIMS I mean like life simulators. Stuff like Minecraft, harvest moon farming games(I like the ones without the harvest goddess junk), animal crossing, ect. The more “family centered” games are good. Oh and oddly enough Smashbros is an awesome. Fighting without the blood and stuff

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
I find that more of the sim games tend to be pretty good on the wholesome scale. And I don’t mean SIMS I mean like life simulators. Stuff like Minecraft, harvest moon farming games(I like the ones without the harvest goddess junk), animal crossing, ect. The more “family centered” games are good. Oh and oddly enough Smashbros is an awesome. Fighting without the blood and stuff
I enjoyed the Rune Factory Harvest moons especially 3 for the ds. Not a minecraft fan.