Are there single Christian girls in Finland ?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Short hair = superficial feminist
Do your mother and grandmothers have short hair? Are they superficial feminists? How about the older women at your church?

Hair gets thinner as people get older. You don't see many older women with long hair for that reason -- it gets to thin to grow out.

So what are you going to do someday when your long-haired dream woman has to cut her hair?

Person who judges people just by their hair: superficial... something... (that I am probably better off not specifying.)

Lol. Goodness do you remind me of a former user here (arguing round in circles and throwing out bait just for someone to argue with) but at least he had critical thinking skills.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
One great thing about this thread is that it is filled with a whole host of what not to look for in someone to date.

When younger singles here ask me about dating and what they should/shouldn't look for, all I have to do now is immediate point to this thread.

Thank you for sparing us all the extra work!

Kauko

Jul 14, 2021
Do your mother and grandmothers have short hair? Are they superficial feminists? How about the older women at your church?

Hair gets thinner as people get older. You don't see many older women with long hair for that reason -- it gets to thin to grow out.

So what are you going to do someday when your long-haired dream woman has to cut her hair?

Person who judges people just by their hair: superficial... something... (that I am probably better off not specifying.)

Lol. Goodness do you remind me of a former user here (arguing round in circles and throwing out bait just for someone to argue with) but at least he had critical thinking skills.
They LOSE it or they CUT it ?

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Short hair = superficial feminist
You are judging her outward appearance while ignoring her hidden beauty. This may explain to some degree why you remain single. Apparently, you believe that beauty is skin deep. This attitude is a major flaw in your approach in searching for the woman to form an enduring loving relationship with.

Kauko

Jul 14, 2021
You are judging her outward appearance while ignoring her hidden beauty. This may explain to some degree why you remain single. Apparently, you believe that beauty is skin deep. This attitude is a major flaw in your approach in searching for the woman to form an enduring loving relationship with.
What I do know is that a girl with a beautiful heart will not have a tattoo.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
What if she, by the grace of God, developed a beautiful heart after she got a tattoo? By your own standard you have eliminated over a half of the available age-appropriate single women, many of which may indeed be Christian. Short hair? OK, just lost another bunch. Not too many single Christian girls left, in Finland or elsewhere for that matter.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
They LOSE it or they CUT it ?
Do you really know so little about the real world?

It's utterly astonishing that at 30 years old, you have no concept of the world or those around you.

Christian want a man who can think for himself, has an understanding and compassion towards others, and knows how to accept advice, and can live independently without saying things like, "Explain this to me. Point it out to me again. Think FOR me because I don't want to look it up myself." Over and over and 30 pages+ again...

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Lol.

Thank you for insulting my mother.

She has a beautiful heart, I can assure you.

After all, she adopted me, and only someone with an extraordinary heart of God would dare to take on someone like me! :ROFL:

cinder

Mar 26, 2014
So that I should let her go in a trip to Cuba alone and otherwise Im an evil controlling oppressive macho ?
Maybe depending on the circumstances, but to start with how about you just stop the extreme ridiculous examples. No one said anything about Cuba, and the concerns are much more about whether you would let (and even saying you would let sounds like you think you have the authority to make the decisions unilaterally) her have a facebook to keep up with old school friends or go on a weekend getaway to the city with friends. You have this ridiculous dichotomy where your dream girl is more godly than Jesus and wants to please him, but then is so ungodly that you can't let her go anywhere near a possible source of temptation for fear that she might not have enough moral fiber to resist what would be the most basic of temptations that a godly woman would barely be tempted by.

Is your definition of love and respect for others agreeing with them in everything ? I have to tell you that Im not a very lovely person anyway. I need my time to really love someone. But I dont think I have lacked respect for you. Maybe Im wrong but atleast I have not called anybody "fool" or certain word.
The way you talk about the women you don't want to date as well as the temper tantrums and as other people have pointed out you continually asking other people to repeat what you could go back and read all show a lack of respect and concern for others.

But how can you tell me "think about the girl" if I havent even seen her with my eyes ?
Well let me use adopting a dog as an example (or theoretically having a baby). Before I even found my dog I was thinking about what a dog would need from me and getting things prepared to bring the dog home. I was looking up online articles about bringing home shelter dogs and how to help them transition. I found a vet. I watched dog training programs. I volunteered to walk my brother's and my uncle's dogs. And one of the best things I did (though I did it more to alleviate wanting to have a dog around than to prepare for having a dog) was watch a reality show about problem dogs and a dog trainer that came to help. And without some of those ideas I gained from that program, I would have been too stressed to keep the difficult dog I did end up adopting. People expecting their first child do similarly and baby proof the house, setup a nursery, buy baby clothes and diapers etc. all before the new little one arrives on the scene. The idea that you're suddenly going to be adept at considering someone else above yourself because she's going to be such an awesome wonderful woman that you can't help but do so is a lying romantic fantasy. Better start now and get in practice for showing kindness and consideration to another (even those blue haired tattooed women you never want to date).

So are you telling me to date the tattooed blue haired unbeliever ? Or you are asking me to be 100 percent perfect and flawless while allowing the girl to sin everytime she wants because I cant expect her to be a good Christian ?
I'm asking you to live up to your own standards, have some consistency, and stop being fixated on having a relationship when you aren't capable of having a healthy relationship (which you agreed with needing to kick the booze habit first).

Explain me this better please.
You're doing a crappy job leading yourself and meeting your own spiritual standards. Why should anybody follow someone who isn't leading / governing himself well?

But what is the kind of man that matches what the kind of woman I dream of is looking for ?
I think we've got plenty of threads that could help illuminate that (assuming we're not all too worldly for you, lots of us have facebook you know), but you gave a pretty good description when you talked about the kind of man your dream girl wants to marry. You just aren't that kind of man currently.

Kauko

Jul 14, 2021
What if she, by the grace of God, developed a beautiful heart after she got a tattoo?
If she truly converted because she wants to content GOD and not her family or a certain person (which is pretty unlikely) she would have tp remove it completely which is itself very hard and expensive but if she doesnt she still has a demon inside so she should accept the consequences of having got a tattoo.
By your own standard you have eliminated over a half of the available age-appropriate single women, many of which may indeed be Christian.
A Christian cant have the mark of the beast in his or her own skin.
Short hair? OK, just lost another bunch.
Younger women with short hair are feminists unworthy of dating.

Kauko

Jul 14, 2021
Do you really know so little about the real world?

It's utterly astonishing that at 30 years old, you have no concept of the world or those around you.

Christian want a man who can think for himself, has an understanding and compassion towards others, and knows how to accept advice, and can live independently without saying things like, "Explain this to me. Point it out to me again. Think FOR me because I don't want to look it up myself." Over and over and 30 pages+ again...
Anyways, Im not going to date a 60 year old woman. Im seeking a 20 year old so she has to have long hair.

Kauko

Jul 14, 2021
Lol.

Thank you for insulting my mother.

She has a beautiful heart, I can assure you.

After all, she adopted me, and only someone with an extraordinary heart of God would dare to take on someone like me! :ROFL:
A beautiful heart cant ink the mark of the beast on the skin (Leviticus 19:28).

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
A beautiful heart cant ink the mark of the beast on the skin (Leviticus 19:28).
I know tattoos are a very controversial subject, so you have a right to your own beliefs about the subject.

The Bible says that you will be judged according to the way you judge others -- with the way you judge other's appearance (short hair, automatically assuming they're an evil feminist, etc.), how do you think people are judging you in return?

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Anyways, Im not going to date a 60 year old woman. Im seeking a 20 year old so she has to have long hair.
No, but if your intentions are as good as you say they are, and your "passion is so strong," you're going to stay with that 20-year-old girl until she's 60 and far beyond.

So what will you do if she has to cut her hair, or loses it because if an illness like cancer?

G

Godsgirl83

do you know this to be a FACT?
Are you so convinced that the only person you may ever end up with is someone who has NEVER had anything ugly in their heart?
A girl may have this beautiful heart when you meet her, but that doesn't mean she was ALWAYS that way.

*sigh*..........
years ago when I young and single I was CONVINCED of this same statement.
I got a wake up call late one night while praying about (although let me be blunt here it was more like moaning and whining at that time) the "perfect man". So convinced that he would not mark up his body with tattoos and oh whoa is me because it just seemed like every guy was doing this.....
UNTIL the Holy Spirit spoke to my heart and basically told me to STOP THAT because people do things in their lives BEFORE coming to Him. That doesn't change who they are in Christ once they have turned to Him.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
If she truly converted because she wants to content GOD and not her family or a certain person (which is pretty unlikely) she would have tp remove it completely which is itself very hard and expensive but if she doesnt she still has a demon inside so she should accept the consequences of having got a tattoo.

A Christian cant have the mark of the beast in his or her own skin.

Younger women with short hair are feminists unworthy of dating.
Why would she have to remove her tattoo? How in the world is having a tattoo indicative of having a demon inside?

I know many wonderful Christians who have tattoos including my 41 year old daughter who is raising 5 kids. She has this little angel on her lower back. I thank God that her hard working husband wasn't anal about something superficial as a tattoo.

Where is the bible does it mention that having a tattoo is the mark of the beast? If this was true than what would be the point of removing it seeing how you are already condemned?

I have known many women with short hair and none of them were feminists? Where are you getting your information from because it sure isn't from scripture.

Are you worthy of dating?

Kauko

Jul 14, 2021
No, but if your intentions are as good as you say they are, and your "passion is so strong," you're going to stay with that 20-year-old girl until she's 60 and far beyond.
Yes, until I or she dies.
So what will you do if she has to cut her hair, or loses it because if an illness like cancer?
I will say ok. As long as she is already old enough.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Yes, until I or she dies.

I will say ok. As long as she is already old enough.
As long as she is already old enough?

Lol.

So you're going to dictate her biological functioning, along with everything else?

I know a cancer survivor who was in her 20's when she was diagnosed.

So what if your beloved darling angel gets an illness at a young age, and loses all her hair?

(And because you probably aren't discerning this, the real question here isn't about hair. It's about the fact that you call almost every women superficial, yet couldn't be more superficial in and of yourself.)

I know you don't understand this, but people aren't answering you now because of your thread or questions anymore.

You've already shown what you are.

Now people are just interested in seeing how much of it you are, even though they probably already know.

You seem to enjoy being the center of entertainment to people, so please. Keep right on chasing your own tail.

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
My goodness I can jus imagine what it would be like for any female dating this guy...just the same at it would be on here..
Imagine what it would be like in terms of how he would Interact with her friends and they didnt agree with his point of view of what he expects his gf to be.
Imagine the potential arguments that would occur and stressful dynamics..
Imagine..I had a work college who demonstrated this kind of neverending...going round in circles...never getting the point kind of chat about something that ought of ended ages ago..😔😔..
Question??..will this neverending cycle ever come to a constructive decisive end where he finally gets it.?After over 625 posts I have a feeling maybe not.🤦🏼‍♂️
roll on post 34,658 😊😊