Honestly! Have you been reading this thread?To state a historical (or other) fact is not hate...
Honestly! Have you been reading this thread?To state a historical (or other) fact is not hate...
Honestly! Have you been reading this thread?
Well then go back and read some of the dozens of posts I've made on the subject of the OP. I'm getting really tired of feeling unworthy because I was born a female.I do not suppose this internet forum to be any official preaching, so you can![]()
Thou shalt not kill (dash to pieces).I would like to know just who you think you are? You speak consistently like a the self-appointed head of some ultra-religious tribunal out to make heads roll.
Thou shalt not kill (dash to pieces).
Dashing to pieces is exactly how most abortions are performed.
So when exactly is it acceptable to kill an unborn human? Third? Second? First?
Who is the judge to when it is not human? Science?
Well then go back and read some of the dozens of posts I've made on the subject of the OP. I'm getting really tired of feeling unworthy because I was born a female.
It is your own words that condemn you. Not mine.I would like to know just who you think you are? You speak consistently like a the self-appointed head of some ultra-religious tribunal out to make heads roll.
So, are women allowed to preach or not?![]()
NO!I do not want to dive into depths of various insults and personal comments...
But you said that to a post that seemed to be just about what happened with Eve..?
it would appear her husband lied to her by adding and "neither shall you touch it". They both fell in that joint adventure.
perusing this thread, I find myself thinking that the words being argued over apply equally to men
nothing will change in the real world, but the attitudes being revealed tell a sad story of why so many churches are loveless and dying
I can't see any reason I would want to be a part of any church where men actually thump the Bible and demand women put a zipper in it
this is an ignorant and hateful attitude. again, I don't really want a woman pastor myself, but as a woman, I have many good things to say...and I have I might add...in church and helped people...I am convinced that God skirts around the attitudes revealed here and blesses women with the ability to speak on His behalf and move with the leading of His Spirit and he blesses the work of their hands and the words they speak
whether or not you like it, God loves women and many women have a heart for God that many men could take example from
it is more than obvious, that many women are written of in the Bible...especially the New Testament...that did serve God in equal capacity with men
notice in the OT, women were often almost or actually, chattel
it is only AFTER Jesus is resurrected, that we see ourselves liberated to love God and worship Him and perhaps we have the best reasons of all to do so
I wish women would quit this thread and allow the hard hearts of certain men to continue. you are speaking into the wind because God does not bless the ears of such hard hearts to hear any but their own words. people seem to be getting angrier and nothing is resolved
women's outrage in this thread is understood best by women, although certainly a good number of men defend our hearts
even after this thread is either closed or dies a natural death, due to lack of participation, another will erupt of the same genre and intent
constantly telling others what God says to them, in condemnation and obvious anger, is not the work of God's Spirit
women, are you convinced in your heart that you are following the leading of the Holy Spirit in your life?
then continue in good conscience because God is ultimately the One we live before and answer to
again, wishing the good ladies would leave off and allow the thread to die
just my thoughts. hugs. lovely day where I live and hope your day is also wonderful whether or not the sun is shining, the
Son we believe in, sheds His light on us all
Women are allowed to preach but they cannot rule the Christian Church.
Priscilla is one of the female missionary preachers of the Christian Church but she is not a leader like Apostles Peter and Paul.
Even in some Bible based groups, there are female pastors too.
A Christian woman can help spreading the Gospel but she is forbidden to lead the Christian Church.
The "ruler" and "leader" of the Christian Church is Jesus Christ. No mere man can fill those roles either. See Matthew 23:10.![]()
The "ruler" and "leader" of the Christian Church is Jesus Christ. No mere man can fill those roles either. See Matthew 23:10.![]()
I am talking here is the human leader of the Christian Church in the Bible. I believe Apostles Peter and Paul are leaders of the Christian Church.
Even Bible based groups have human leaders too even they believe that Jesus is the leader of the Christian Church of the Bible.
Well then go back and read some of the dozens of posts I've made on the subject of the OP. I'm getting really tired of feeling unworthy because I was born a female.
Nobody said you were unworthy. God has said you are worthy of plenty. Just not to preach inside the church.
There isn't a single verse in Scripture that prohibits or restricts a woman from preaching inside the church.