Hi from a Christian gentleman living in Manchester, NH. I am 61 and never-married and have never had any children. Are there any Christian spinsters who never-married and have never had any children?
Hi from a Christian gentleman living in Manchester, NH. I am 61 and never-married and have never had any children. Are there any Christian spinsters who never-married and have never had any children?
Hi from a Christian gentleman living in Manchester, NH. I am 61 and never-married and have never had any children. Are there any Christian spinsters who never-married and have never had any children?
I like hanging out on the front porch of the Cracker Barrel, to meet women.
Uhhhh...
I don't mean to sound picky, but, "spinsters?" Really?
Might as well say, "Hey all you hopeless old hags out there, I see you in your rocking chairs, knitting and feeding those 16 cats... Give me a call! Wink, wink, wink."
Um... Sorry... again, I'm not meaning to criticize it just seems like there would be a more positive (not to mention flattering) way to address strong, independent, single Christian women?
So YOU'RE the one that's always taking up my favorite rocking chair.
(And don't go telling me to sit on your lap... We spinsters don't share a chair.)
Lol, Tommy. We regular posters already know what you're going to say before you say it.![]()
Heyyy.. who you calling a spinster ?
<clueless to the meaining of 'spinster'![]()
GOD HELPS THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES.