So, you assume that I do not understand because I disagree with you?
Nice try! LOL
I do understand the gift and thats why I stopped him. It was out of order!
I have disbelief in the fashion "tongues" is presented these days.
It isnt carried out according to scripture . I tend to hold fast to the word unlike you.
No, you were misguided in doing so. He was not in the wrong. You could have been tolerant of your brother. You do not fully understand the scriptures that teach us about tongues, and this is where the divergence on your part comes from.
I hold fast to the word of God...always. You can stop with your empty accusations, now, especially when you know different from what you say to me...thanks. I see you have removed me as your friend, when just the other day you said that you would not allow our differences to get in the way of that.
Hmmm.
.
Last edited: