being babtized and then being infilled with Holy Ghost

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

Crazy4GODword

Where in the bible is the sinner's prayer?
Glad you ask :)

that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; (Romans 10:9 NASB)

Elizabeth619

Jul 19, 2011
Glad you ask :)

that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; (Romans 10:9 NASB)

I have already done that. Even did that with about 300 people around. Verbally, crying and everything.

C

Crazy4GODword

I have already done that. Even did that with about 300 people around. Verbally, crying and everything.
Oh ok :). When I prayed in front of the congregation I was nervous but I pray to accept Jesus in my life. That's how we meet Jesus is pray the prayer and ask Him.

Elizabeth619

Jul 19, 2011
Oh ok :). When I prayed in front of the congregation I was nervous but I pray to accept Jesus in my life. That's how we meet Jesus is pray the prayer and ask Him.

I did not say "the sinners prayer" ok.
Verbally i did confess.

Just in case you wonder...I was scared, i knew what i needed to do and that i needed forgivness of my sins. I had to admit i was a sinner and i believe jesus is the son of god and through him and only him we have forgivenss. THEN i was baptized.

C

Crazy4GODword

I did not say "the sinners prayer" ok.
Verbally i did confess.

Just in case you wonder...I was scared, i knew what i needed to do and that i needed forgivness of my sins. I had to admit i was a sinner and i believe jesus is the son of god and through him and only him we have forgivenss. THEN i was baptized.
Wait have you prayed to Jesus to come in your life and ask forgiveness for sinning against Him, and more to meet Him? It's alright if you didn't, I believe you should to start your relationship. This isn't just I believe but that's how we really get started with Jesus. Confess to Him not just people. Go for it, it's never too late.

Elizabeth619

Jul 19, 2011
Wait have you prayed to Jesus to come in your life and ask forgiveness for sinning against Him, and more to meet Him? It's alright if you didn't, I believe you should to start your relationship. This isn't just I believe but that's how we really get started with Jesus. Confess to Him not just people. Go for it, it's never too late.

You believe?
I go by what God says.

From all I have gethered from this whole thread is when you are baptized in spirit then you obtain gifts like speaking in tongues.

I dont have to have gifts to have faith, i have the bible. I dont have to have the the gift of prophecy when the bible already prophecies the coming of Jesus.

All we need to know comes from the bible. Adding to that is sinful.

C

Crazy4GODword

You believe?
I go by what God says.

From all I have gethered from this whole thread is when you are baptized in spirit then you obtain gifts like speaking in tongues.

I dont have to have gifts to have faith, i have the bible. I dont have to have the the gift of prophecy when the bible already prophecies the coming of Jesus.

All we need to know comes from the bible. Adding to that is sinful.
I am not adding. When did I say gifts is what gets you faith?

Do you want Jesus to come in your life through prayer? Its takes a serous and humble heart when doing it. I am just trying to help not change the word of God. If you want to pm me I am available right now. Do you want to say the Sinner's prayer where you are now? It's your decision, I am trying to point to the truth not my opinion.

Elizabeth619

Jul 19, 2011
I am not adding. When did I say gifts is what gets you faith?

Do you want Jesus to come in your life through prayer? Its takes a serous and humble heart when doing it. I am just trying to help not change the word of God. If you want to pm me I am available right now. Do you want to say the Sinner's prayer where you are now? It's your decision, I am trying to point to the truth not my opinion.

i dont need your help nor am i asking for it.

I know what i need to do to have a home in heaven. am a christian and i have taken the proper steps for this.

as far as a sinners prayer is concerned any prayer asking for forgiveness is a sinners prayer. we are all sinners.

i am also done here.
no more need for discussion.