Blain's artwork

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I will claim this one too o.k. I really like the red bird....great job.
it's yours:) it took me a long time to make it but boy I sure love it I wish I would have made it on my special paper that doesn't hardly get damaged from stuff
 
tumblr_ngqr0aTINp1u54w4vo1_1280.jpg


Might as well post it here. Kitty for birthday :D
 
Okay so a friend of mine wanted a dinosaur so I drew him a raptor but honestly I think I chose the colors wrong

HNI_0071_MPO.JPG
 
It took me a while to draw but I drew a dragon I named her Serena Because she is more of a serene and gentle dragon not an angry fire breathing dragon. I gave her special powers she has the ability to breath plants to life and accelerate and multiply their growth while if used on animals or humans it energizes them
the colors are actually much better than the pic shows I have bad lighting

HNI_0072_MPO.JPG
 
Well guys mu computer is broken and cannot be fixed so I have no way of posting pictures now. I have to be on here with my X box and it doesnt work the same as a computer
 
Well guys mu computer is broken and cannot be fixed so I have no way of posting pictures now. I have to be on here with my X box and it doesnt work the same as a computer
well that sucks.. I'm still trying to rep you, Blain.. I gotta spread rep around first..
 
Well guys mu computer is broken and cannot be fixed so I have no way of posting pictures now. I have to be on here with my X box and it doesnt work the same as a computer

It can't? Maybe it can. Let me know what's up with it. :)
 
It can't? Maybe it can. Let me know what's up with it. :)
Well its a coputer made from scratch and was incomplete when it was given to me so I knew eventually it would stop working but it lasted than expected. i am hoping to get this job i applied for i only work weekends so that gives me plenty of time to spend with God and to be on here i get payed 8 dollars an hour for 5 hours and a laptop costs from 400 to 600 if you are just getting the basic ones.

until then I have the Xbox however typing is slow because you use an arrow to click on letters but if I can get a computer keyboard with the right usb I can hook it into my xbox and type like a computer. But i need to buy it and I have no money right now