can you explain?
Just so we understand each other, I believe Jesus is the WORD and the WORD is God who became flesh. I also believe God is unchanging. Neither do I believe a loving God who planed our salvation from the foundation of the earth would curse His children in this life.
I also believe we are born sinners after the influence of the Serpent in the Garden and where-ever the true God is, the imposter, the harbinger of death and destruction, is not far behind, hence the curse.
I see the Ten Commandments as being from God, and the Levitical Law as being the law of sinful man.
Galatians 4:21-26Luke 1:5 There was in the days of Herod, the king of Judaea, a certain priest named Zacharias, of the course of Abia: and his wife was of the daughters of Aaron, and her name was Elisabeth.6 And they were both righteous before God, walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord (The Word which became Flesh) blameless.
This is how the Bible talks about people how love God and have faith in Him. These knew Jesus when He came.
Nothing you preach can erase this biblical Fact.
Matt. 15:7 Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying,
8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
9
But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
This is how the Bible talks about people who create their own Laws and ways and reject God's Instructions. They didn't know Jesus when He came.
I know you preach against this, so does the Pope. I have already shown you where you are in error on this subject, but it is the very foundation of all your preaching against the Christ and His Words. I'm not going to argue with you anymore. Like Jesus said;
Luke 16:29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.
30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.
31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.
Ok, You have explained the curse placed on the earth because of sin.
You still have not understood the curse explained in Colossians 2 which was nailed to the cross. That curse is still on us, So it has yet to be destroyed.
God took our sins upon himself, never to be remembered against us any-more. They are finished for those who surrender themselves to Him in faith believing.
God gave both. He did not just give the ten..
God Told Moses what to write. God then told the people of Isreal that they must confirm and obey ever word. He also told them to write them in stone again when they entered the promised land. so everyone would remember them.
That is for you to believe, but may I point out that the Golden Calf (Baal) was called LORD, while the true God is also the LORD. Both Lords have opposing natures.
That is for you to believe, but may I point out that the Golden Calf (Baal) was called LORD, while the true God is also the LORD. Both Lords have opposing natures.
That is only possible because Jesus took what was contrary to us, and against us (the curse of the law) and nailed it to the cross
Yes. The handwritten ordinances that are against us.
For handwriting read G5498 “chirograph”, that is, a manuscript (specifically a legal document or bond.)
These are the ordinances of men that are found the the law (specifically a legal document or bond) that are against us because they are impossible to keep. They have been blotted out.
Levitical law was abolished with the tearing apart of the veil in the Temple. Now we can enter into the presence of God and live according to His commandments and not the law of men i.e. Moses and the priests.
The golden calf had nothing to do with the law God gave to moses.
I know, all I am saying is that they called their idols LORD. Not to be confused with the true LORD.
See there you go again saying it is the law of men, not of God, You just did another 180
You also miss the fact the ten commands were part of those ordinances.
The Levitical Priesthood wrote much of the law.
Personally I believe the Ten Commandments were given by God. Not so with the Rabbinical law that is against us.
The Levitical Priesthood wrote much of the law.
Personally I believe the Ten Commandments were given by God. Not so with the Rabbinical law that is against us.
I am talking about the law written in the bible not the law written by men after the return of exhile. The law of moses. Given by Moses given to moses from God. which included the ten commands, and many other things (moral law. civil law and ceremonial law) which was given to Moses in the OT.