Blue's Coffee House & Restaurant

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
We have a Kmart at every shopping centre. It doesn't sell groceries though we have Woolworths and Coles for that. Our other big chain shop is Target and BigW.
 
We have a Kmart at every shopping centre. It doesn't sell groceries though we have Woolworths and Coles for that. Our other big chain shop is Target and BigW.
I have not heard of BigW. We used to have a Woolworths but it's long gone. We do have a Target. :)
 
Here it is Carrefour, LIDL, ALDI, Mercadona, Habaneras, and more...…….of course I amon the east coast of Spain...

I thought K-Mart and Woolworth's closed all of their stores. I am happy to hear they are open, especially Woolworth's.

Growing up Woolworths was called the 5, 10 and 25 cent store...……….Usually a dime store. That is kind of out-dated wouldn't you say. God bless you wise and good shopping.
 
  • Like
Reactions: oldethennew
Hi Blue.
I don't know if this has been brought up in other threads recently. I was just wondering how your dad's doing, and how their move is going?
 
  • Like
Reactions: blue_ladybug
Hi Blue.
I don't know if this has been brought up in other threads recently. I was just wondering how your dad's doing, and how their move is going?

Daddy is doing better. He's able to drive the car again but can't fully raise his arm or lift anything. Mom and Daddy are gradually moving stuff to their new place. They made about $1,000 on their yard sale. :)
 
Ok this is a different kind of coffee shop...it has kitties!

One hot choc please. Im going to sit in the comfy corner and read...what kind of literature do you provide here? The local rag or maybe those designer magazines that mainly consist of ads of people wearing expensive watches?
 
Anyone want some comfort food, brought enough chicken pot pie for everyone?

If not healthy enough, how about salmon salad, with apple cider vinaigrette?