BOO!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dmurray
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
*Moves Astrids coffee cup to the other side of the room while she's not looking*
 
yes.... but cold coffe (lwarm coffee left standing), and ice coffee are two very different matters. Most ice coffee is icy cold and has tons of sugar
 
I don't drink coffee, but I like those Starbucks frappaccino things.
 
I like the Fraps made with what they call a creme base instead of the coffee one. It's good that way. Super sweet though!
 
I want to try one of those mint shakes from McDonalds.
 
I was taking a break that semester and looking for a job.
 
Eh mint?! Minty coffee? Skip that :D I'll have my coffee fresh *chews up some coffee beans*
 
mint shakes, not mint coffee :p

But, coffee poured over an after eight is good :D
 
Tim Tams and hot Milo are realy good. Tim Tam slams are fun!