BOO!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dmurray
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
yup

I was there with my school class to ride horses, there were five of us and five horses available. I was the only one who dared ride it :p

(while still in the stable it kept kicking the door.... )
 
Wow thats pretty cool of you actually. What kind of school was this that let you ride the happy horse?
 
hehe, I think it was first year of Videregående (somewhere during college to you guys)
 
Hm well that makes sense I'd figure if it was any other schooling before highschool? secondary? they would have said something against it. But its interesting regardless that you chose the upset horse. So that must mean you have been around horses fairly often before that?
 
I used to ride horses once a week for about a year for physio therapy
 
You could call her Trelly, Like I do.... But probably only if you get permission from her first.
 
Your highness noo thats crazy. I'll just stick to Star, I mean Estreya... Estrella. Cool name you must be Irish? or Chinese...
 
When she came to visit I just couldn't get the hang of saying her name the way it's supposed to be said, so calling her Trelly just made my life so much easier.
 
at least I've started reading her name with a Y rather than ll, whether it sounds right or not :p
 
Randy, only Alayna is allowed to call me Trelly. You'll have to think of your own nickname.