Why are you attacking me? Why are you changing what I said? Have I wronged you in some way?
I did not say the saved person would not think to sin. I said the new person is a changed person, and will not be trying to Break Covenant.
I could have said, will be trying to not sin. To avoid sinning. Not trying, or working at deliberately Breaking Covenant. This is the same thing. Why didn't you listen to me with an open heart?
I never said we do not think to sin or that we do not sin, because we all know that we all do. Are you saying you do not sin? One of the signs of a saved person is their increased sensitivity to their sin. If you know the Law, you know you do not keep it. Or do you think you do?
If you love God as He has ordered you to do, why do you seek to find some faults in me? I have many of them. Do you have a plan to put me back together again after you have torn me down? I am sorry for not loving you the same way I am asking for your love. There must be a way to love that is separate from Legislation ordering it. If I order you to love me, will it make you love me?
But you are in a position to judge your own standing.
Do you love God and others as you are commanded to? That is what I asked. I understand you can not know my heart, but you do know your own. Do you love God enough and others enough?
Warm fuzzies?
Why are you demeaning my communications? I am asking directly about Love.
Is this what it is to love the members of Christ's Church?
Jesus commanded His people to love one another. Do you consider the love He placed in my heart Warm Fuzzies, are you saying the love He gave me for Himself and His people won't make it?
What do you mean? I don't love enough.
So when you say love is all we need and someone disagrees they are attacking you? I have yet to see you post scripture showing your position. All you have posted so is "everybody is picking on me". Over and out.