Butt dialed. To listen or hang up.

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

SCHISM

Senior Member
Aug 2, 2016
299
5
0
Well I just got butt dialed. Hello. Hello?

On the other end there was singing. It was
joyful singing about someone bleeding to death.
When finished singing, the man asked his wife
if she wanted to watch Sanford and Sons all night.

She declined.

He then asked if she wanted to watch some porn
and said some things that I'll not likely forget
anytime soon.

I closed the call when he went out the door to
get the porn out of his car.

Butt dialed from contacts. I know them both.
 
I just burst out laughting at that one lol!! Usually here they call from ''pizza service'' or a movie character but thats a bit heavy there lol!!
 
Well I just got butt dialed. Hello. Hello?

On the other end there was singing. It was
joyful singing about someone bleeding to death.
When finished singing, the man asked his wife
if she wanted to watch Sanford and Sons all night.

She declined.

He then asked if she wanted to watch some porn
and said some things that I'll not likely forget
anytime soon.

I closed the call when he went out the door to
get the porn out of his car.

Butt dialed from contacts. I know them both.
Are you going to tell them, one, or none?
 
I have actually tried to listen to a butt dial before : p Its kinda pointless though, I mean all I could hear was mumbling, it wasnt clear enough to make anything out : p
 
I don't believe it was dialed from the buttocks; that's just how I still refer to accidental calls. I don't think that I'm going to tell them at all. That would just be embarrassing.
 
You have got to have some impressive cheek control to pull that off? Or is it sound activated???!!

Why, you little... you've got some cheek to ask me that!

Didn't you know that Jesus commanded us to turn the other cheek?
I only have two.
 
Some people really enjoy being butt dialed. :p

c6d3ef05f31200bc0b2299111aabbf63450ac252261237dabc515ef01bb94625.jpg