G
GreenNnice
Guest
To lean on my thoughts would be to say women can preach, because I think they should. God doesn't though as shown in what he has said. So I lean on his thoughts, and accept his truth.
no, tuck. Women CAN preach. That's what's being told you here, God HAS hundreds of women pastors in the world today, they ARE leading men to Christ. Accept it and support it.
Granted, Paul has said what he's said and that, then, makes sense that there are NOT THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS of women pastors in the world, only hundreds, as I see it. I don't know actual numbers, but, surely, that wisdom of Paul tempers the great majority women from really knowing that God IS calling them to be a woman pastor.
The Word is correct, it's what we turn to for answers on our life, but, God does things, still, that are beyond our knowledge and a woman CAN be a pastor. Just because Eve was deceived, as I said in last e-mail, that is a REASON for the order of man being FIRST. He is NOT the only one in the order .Woman is number two, obvously.
You said it too, you said that you would not have a woman be pastor unless there was no man 'available.' Granted, most of the time there should be men of available, but, with 100s of women pastors out there in the world today, that just further tells me, THROUGH FAITH, that God is moving a lot of women to get behind the pulpit and preach the Word as He wants them to preach it.