so datz u? wow! u r pretty! myself, i look like shemp howard!Here's the real pic. Just a messy selfie of me in the kitchen. Amazing what ai can do
View attachment 296744
so datz u? wow! u r pretty! myself, i look like shemp howard!Here's the real pic. Just a messy selfie of me in the kitchen. Amazing what ai can do
View attachment 296744
so datz u? wow! u r pretty! myself, i look like shemp howard!
i'll probably laugh forever about the 3 stooges. i feel guilty cuz all you girls posted pics of yourselves & i haven;t yet. Magenta sent me info how to do it but i don't have the equipment to do so.Thanks, Karlon! *blush*
Shemp was smashing!!![]()
i'll probably laugh forever about the 3 stooges. i feel guilty cuz all you girls posted pics of yourselves & i haven;t yet. Magenta sent me info how to do it but i don't have the equipment to do so.
well, i'm 5' 11", around 185 pounds, 67, have 75% of hair & muscular. i'm joking about shemp, i don't look like him. i said that because way back, he was known as "the ugliest man in show business"!Don't feel guilty! And I'm sure you look smashing!!
There's other pics here there in threads of me, but funnily enough I've never posted in the thread where you're supposed to post a pic of yourself lol
sure, i got you on that.Don't feel guilty! And I'm sure you look smashing!!
There's other pics here there in threads of me, but funnily enough I've never posted in the thread where you're supposed to post a pic of yourself lol
well, i'm 5' 11", around 185 pounds, 67, have 75% of hair & muscular. i'm joking about shemp, i don't look like him. i said that because way back, he was known as "the ugliest man in show business"!
I think Carrie in all her iterations looks...smashing!
If I were to go to a fancy dress ball or costume party....well I remember going to an Art Deco party and the friend of a friend thought I was wearing a wig when it was just my own hair and the bob cut I usually have. lol
I think Carrie in all her iterations looks...smashing!
If I were to go to a fancy dress ball or costume party....well I remember going to an Art Deco party and the friend of a friend thought I was wearing a wig when it was just my own hair and the bob cut I usually have. lol
I think Carrie in all her iterations looks...smashing!
If I were to go to a fancy dress ball or costume party....well I remember going to an Art Deco party and the friend of a friend thought I was wearing a wig when it was just my own hair and the bob cut I usually have. lol

Thanks for the idea!!
I put a different real image of me into it, and out came masquerade Carrie lol (after a few changes, like the low neckline they gave me at first lol).
Now, I wish we could have a CC masquerade ball
View attachment 296753
GORGEOUS!!!
I love the mystery.![]()
he's the favorite stooge for many.I didn't find Shemp to be uglyAlso, he had character.
& the suspense is awaiting us!This gave me ideas for my next ai image lol. Working on it now.
& the suspense is awaiting us!
Thanks for the idea!!
I put a different real image of me into it, and out came masquerade Carrie lol (after a few changes, like the low neckline they gave me at first lol).
Now, I wish we could have a CC masquerade ball
View attachment 296753
got to go girls, i'm going on an antique pick.lol! posted it here...
got to go girls, i'm going on an antique pick.