Can We All Find our Soulmate Somewhere In Between Dodging Zombies at Halloween and Fruitcake at Christmas?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
i'll probably laugh forever about the 3 stooges. i feel guilty cuz all you girls posted pics of yourselves & i haven;t yet. Magenta sent me info how to do it but i don't have the equipment to do so.

Don't feel guilty! And I'm sure you look smashing!! 🤩

There's other pics here there in threads of me, but funnily enough I've never posted in the thread where you're supposed to post a pic of yourself lol
 
  • Heart
Reactions: seoulsearch
Don't feel guilty! And I'm sure you look smashing!! 🤩

There's other pics here there in threads of me, but funnily enough I've never posted in the thread where you're supposed to post a pic of yourself lol
well, i'm 5' 11", around 185 pounds, 67, have 75% of hair & muscular. i'm joking about shemp, i don't look like him. i said that because way back, he was known as "the ugliest man in show business"!
 
Don't feel guilty! And I'm sure you look smashing!! 🤩

There's other pics here there in threads of me, but funnily enough I've never posted in the thread where you're supposed to post a pic of yourself lol
sure, i got you on that.
 
I think Carrie in all her iterations looks...smashing!

If I were to go to a fancy dress ball or costume party....well I remember going to an Art Deco party and the friend of a friend thought I was wearing a wig when it was just my own hair and the bob cut I usually have. lol
 
well, i'm 5' 11", around 185 pounds, 67, have 75% of hair & muscular. i'm joking about shemp, i don't look like him. i said that because way back, he was known as "the ugliest man in show business"!

I didn't find Shemp to be ugly 🤷‍♀️😊 Also, he had character.
 
  • Heart
Reactions: seoulsearch
I think Carrie in all her iterations looks...smashing!

If I were to go to a fancy dress ball or costume party....well I remember going to an Art Deco party and the friend of a friend thought I was wearing a wig when it was just my own hair and the bob cut I usually have. lol

Even though I'm not really the type to be into balls, I wouldn't mind going to a masquerade party. That sounds like fun.
 
I think Carrie in all her iterations looks...smashing!

If I were to go to a fancy dress ball or costume party....well I remember going to an Art Deco party and the friend of a friend thought I was wearing a wig when it was just my own hair and the bob cut I usually have. lol

This gave me ideas for my next ai image lol. Working on it now.
 
  • Love
Reactions: seoulsearch
I think Carrie in all her iterations looks...smashing!

If I were to go to a fancy dress ball or costume party....well I remember going to an Art Deco party and the friend of a friend thought I was wearing a wig when it was just my own hair and the bob cut I usually have. lol

Thanks for the idea!!
I put a different real image of me into it, and out came masquerade Carrie lol (after a few changes, like the low neckline they gave me at first lol).
Now, I wish we could have a CC masquerade ball 😅

ai Carrie at a masquerade ball.png
 
  • Love
Reactions: seoulsearch
I was at the mall yesterday but I didn't go to Seoulmate or Soymate for lunch I went to Wok wok instead and had wonton noodle soup.

After I couldn't find the clothing I wanted I just went home and went ordered it from Temu instead. :LOL:

I didn't see any zombies or fruitcakes but the plastic pumpkins and christmas tinsel/chocolates were out in force.

I also noticed in the bookstore space I used to work in before it closed down, is now a time-out play space with claw grabbers and arcade games.

Actually I think it would be nice to have a Hello Kitty Cafe in this mall, but I don't think it will happen for a while. I've never seen any in NZ. McDonalds is now 50 years old I see. Because it is school holidays they have a Cat in the Hat activities area for children in the atrium.
 
  • Like
Reactions: seoulsearch