can you guys post something funny please?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 2, 2009
Two men died and found themselves at the pearly gates in front of saint Peter. He asked one of the men what he did for a living. He said, "I was a taxi driver in a big city". So Peter gave him a white silk robe and a golden staff and said "Welcome to Heaven." Then he asked the other man what he did for a living. The other man said "I was a preacher." So Peter handed him a roughly sewn burlap robe and a rickety wooden staff and said "Welcome to Heaven."

The preacher couldn't understand why the taxi driver got a much nicer robe and staff since preachers spend thier lives teaching about God so he asked Peter why and he answered, "Up here we only go by results. When you preached, people fell asleep. When the taxi driver drove folks around that big city, they continuously prayed to God."

:)

YHello

Aug 12, 2018
Two men died and found themselves at the pearly gates in front of saint Peter. He asked one of the men what he did for a living. He said, "I was a taxi driver in a big city". So Peter gave him a white silk robe and a golden staff and said "Welcome to Heaven." Then he asked the other man what he did for a living. The other man said "I was a preacher." So Peter handed him a roughly sewn burlap robe and a rickety wooden staff and said "Welcome to Heaven."

The preacher couldn't understand why the taxi driver got a much nicer robe and staff since preachers spend thier lives teaching about God so he asked Peter why and he answered, "Up here we only go by results. When you preached, people fell asleep. When the taxi driver drove folks around that big city, they continuously prayed to God."

inspires me have something big to impact lives, small things can make be impacts too

YHello

Aug 12, 2018

oh now I get the joke! loollll

T

theanointedsinner

imagine intelligent design "deniers" in this situations

I wonder what would happen if the printing press exploded and when ink splattered on the wall, the splattered ink printed the message by chance "for YOU have suppressed the truth in YOUR unrighteousness"

imagine of the look of them trying to verbally deny how convicting it is, like it convicts like no tomorrow, imagine them trying to cover their eyes with their hands trying to deny whispering to themselves "I see nothing, I see nothing" like they are trying to "unsee" what they just saw (what has been seen, cannot be unseen)
since this joke involves black ink being splattered on the wall, I hope this joke is not too dirty

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Here's some bowling balls........................LOL!:giggle: