Cat names

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I'd prefer it if cats would catch rodents more. Like rats and mice.
Leave the birds alone! Stop being jealous just because they have wings and you don't!
A cat is gonna cat whether you like it or not, one time i saw some feral ones eating a possum.
 
Mrs Furry
Kuromi, is that you?
Hi Kitty
Mellowy
Wrow cat
La Bamba
Ripclaw
 
Our cat's name is Muffin, but I call her "dog" when I want to insult her.

I love friendly cats, but I'm allergic and don't want to have to take meds, so I am living-petless (unless stuffed pets count.)

Unfortunately, everyone in my family loves dogs -- which is fine, but I can't seem to convince any of them to get a (friendly!) cat or two that I could visit and bring toys.

I do have one family member who has a thing that LOOKS like a cat, but seeing as it hisses at and tries to claw everyone, I call it a Demon With Fur.

Another family member has a Golden Doodle that I see regularly, and she's ok...

But when I'm brushing her, I always slip in, "It's not your fault you're not a kitty."

My Mom hollers at me if she hears it -- I guess she's afraid I'll hurt the dog's feelings. 😁
 
I love friendly cats, but I'm allergic and don't want to have to take meds, so I am living-petless (unless stuffed pets count.)

Unfortunately, everyone in my family loves dogs -- which is fine, but I can't seem to convince any of them to get a (friendly!) cat or two that I could visit and bring toys.

I do have one family member who has a thing that LOOKS like a cat, but seeing as it hisses at and tries to claw everyone, I call it a Demon With Fur.

Another family member has a Golden Doodle that I see regularly, and she's ok...

But when I'm brushing her, I always slip in, "It's not your fault you're not a kitty."

My Mom hollers at me if she hears it -- I guess she's afraid I'll hurt the dog's feelings. 😁
Well if you ever do get a cat, or a cat comes to you, or you buy a stuffed one, you could call it...

Miss Sneezy (for girl cat)
Or SneezeMe (for boy)

Or if you don't know the gender...Achoome
 
  • Haha
Reactions: seoulsearch