I don’t have a cat, but my mother has a cat and she’s simply named him Dave.
I don’t have a cat, but my mother has a cat and she’s simply named him Dave.
And Dave is going to be our next president.
Long-running joke from other threads...![]()
Crybabies usually outlive everyone else.Mine was named Crybaby and lived almost20 years
It's said that cats do that to monitoring your breathing. So, like, she took on the responsibility of guarding your life.oh and i forgot the last cat i had her name was sherry.she would sometimes sleep on my bed and lay her head on my pillow.
When a cat kneads you like dough, he considers you as good as his mom, and the more it hurts the more he loves you. Usually, cats will only knead one person.He would wait a day or two and my mum would b sat maybe watching TV and he would suddenly jump in her lap and claw the heck out of her thighs , frantically for about three second and then run off , out if the room by opening the door himself , he was bonkers.
Looks like a Roofus to me, if he/she hanging out on the roof? But if you don't like naming them, then what do you call them? I just call the neighbours cat's who I don't know the name of, Dusty's friends or frenemies. Depends if she hisses and growls at them or lets them hang out (at a distance) in our (her) yard.Random pic of the nameless feral cat that likes to hang around in my backyard.
I believe that it's possible to be friends with outdoor critters without slapping name tags on them.View attachment 289837
Yes , they have the intelligence level of a human toddler . I think most people don't recognise this because they don't pay as much attention to cats as they do to dogs . My cat knows at least a dozen words for sure and she rarely meows , she tries to make noises similar to what I make when I speak to her . Cats love to b talked to and they will learn words if u make the effort with them .CATS ARE AWESOME ! AND THEY ARE AS SMART AS DOGS SOME PPL DONT REALIZE THAT BECAUSE CATS ARE ALITTLE MORE LAYED BACK SO IT MITE TAKE ALITTLE MORE EFFORT TO COMMUNICATE FOR A BEGINNER BECAUSE CATS ARE SO INTELLIGENT - OUR KITTYS PICK UP ON OUR FEELINGS IMMEDIATELY INTENSELY & THEY ARE EXTREMELY LOVING & COMMUNICATE BETTER THAN MOST HUMANS - OUR KITTYS KNOW MANY MANY HUMAN WORDS & EVEN TRY TO VERBALIZE THEIR MEOWS TO SOUND LIKE HUMAN WORDS - LUCY,CINDY,DIXIE & PIXIE
MOM & 3 DAUGHTERS XOXOXO
THOSE ARE NOT MY CATS REAL NAMES LOL BUT IT WOULD NOT LET ME CORRECT IT !!!!!!! - I HATE HOW THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT PROVIDE A WAY TO DELETE MISTAKES OR POSTS OR REPLYS THATS WHY IM DELETING MY ACCOUNT !!!!!!!!CATS ARE AWESOME ! AND THEY ARE AS SMART AS DOGS SOME PPL DONT REALIZE THAT BECAUSE CATS ARE ALITTLE MORE LAYED BACK SO IT MITE TAKE ALITTLE MORE EFFORT TO COMMUNICATE FOR A BEGINNER BECAUSE CATS ARE SO INTELLIGENT - OUR KITTYS PICK UP ON OUR FEELINGS IMMEDIATELY INTENSELY & THEY ARE EXTREMELY LOVING & COMMUNICATE BETTER THAN MOST HUMANS - OUR KITTYS KNOW MANY MANY HUMAN WORDS & EVEN TRY TO VERBALIZE THEIR MEOWS TO SOUND LIKE HUMAN WORDS - LUCY,CINDY,DIXIE & PIXIE
MOM & 3 DAUGHTERS XOXOXO