Cat names

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
And Dave is going to be our next president. 😎

Long-running joke from other threads... 😸

I think his new goal is getting elected dog catcher, but due to the unfair structural conditions in the maze of rising through the ranks that the powers that be have created, Dave has a mountain to climb before he’ll find himself in such a sweet spot.😂
 
  • Haha
Reactions: seoulsearch
A streetcat named Bob. Such a good movie. Sad Bob is no longer with us...
 
ha the Wordsearch puzzle today in the paper was Dog Characters.
So Snoopy, Marmaduke, Goofy, Odie etc.

I'm waiting for the Cat one.

I can think of plenty, but then I have to mix them up into a wordsearch so it will be more fun finding them.

Hello Kitty!
 
oh and i forgot the last cat i had her name was sherry.she would sometimes sleep on my bed and lay her head on my pillow.
It's said that cats do that to monitoring your breathing. So, like, she took on the responsibility of guarding your life.
 
  • Heart
Reactions: 2ndTimeIsTheCharm
He would wait a day or two and my mum would b sat maybe watching TV and he would suddenly jump in her lap and claw the heck out of her thighs , frantically for about three second and then run off , out if the room by opening the door himself , he was bonkers 🤪 .
When a cat kneads you like dough, he considers you as good as his mom, and the more it hurts the more he loves you. Usually, cats will only knead one person.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2ndTimeIsTheCharm
I love cats, sooo much!

I have a feral that city ordinance says you're not supposed to feed. She's the last of a set of triplets that showed up more than a decade ago, I've lost count of the years. I've settled on calling her Pearl. I think she'd be fine being a house cat if I didn't have any other animals. But she'd have to let me carry her in bodily, so they'd know for sure I consider her one of us. But she's only mustered the nerve to flop onto her back within arm's reach or offer a head but of the back of my outstretched hand, but she never leaves me hanging for a fist bump.

Then there's my baby face finster squishy gandolf the grey paws mcfartfunkle, and 'baby fat' when I'm wondering where he's at and at those times when he seems especially squishy (which is most of the time) and his grown-up name when he's behaving especially hefty or dense.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2ndTimeIsTheCharm
Cheetah
Sphynx
Cougar
Lion of Judah
Puma
Jaguar
Panther
Ocelot
Serval
 
Simba
Garfield, Arlene, Nermal
Felix
Jerry
Dr Evil's cat
The Aristocats
The Pussycat Dolls
Kitty
Big Cat, Daddy Cat, Mummy Cat
 
Random pic of the nameless feral cat that likes to hang around in my backyard.
I believe that it's possible to be friends with outdoor critters without slapping name tags on them.Screenshot 2026-06-01 203936.png
 
Random pic of the nameless feral cat that likes to hang around in my backyard.
I believe that it's possible to be friends with outdoor critters without slapping name tags on them.View attachment 289837
Looks like a Roofus to me, if he/she hanging out on the roof? But if you don't like naming them, then what do you call them? I just call the neighbours cat's who I don't know the name of, Dusty's friends or frenemies. Depends if she hisses and growls at them or lets them hang out (at a distance) in our (her) yard.
 
🐈🐈🐈CATS ARE AWESOME ! AND THEY ARE AS SMART AS DOGS SOME PPL DONT REALIZE THAT BECAUSE CATS ARE ALITTLE MORE LAYED BACK SO IT MITE TAKE ALITTLE MORE EFFORT TO COMMUNICATE FOR A BEGINNER BECAUSE CATS ARE SO INTELLIGENT - OUR KITTYS PICK UP ON OUR FEELINGS IMMEDIATELY INTENSELY & THEY ARE EXTREMELY LOVING & COMMUNICATE BETTER THAN MOST HUMANS - OUR KITTYS KNOW MANY MANY HUMAN WORDS & EVEN TRY TO VERBALIZE THEIR MEOWS TO SOUND LIKE HUMAN WORDS - LUCY,CINDY,DIXIE & PIXIE
MOM & 3 DAUGHTERS XOXOXO
 
🐈🐈🐈CATS ARE AWESOME ! AND THEY ARE AS SMART AS DOGS SOME PPL DONT REALIZE THAT BECAUSE CATS ARE ALITTLE MORE LAYED BACK SO IT MITE TAKE ALITTLE MORE EFFORT TO COMMUNICATE FOR A BEGINNER BECAUSE CATS ARE SO INTELLIGENT - OUR KITTYS PICK UP ON OUR FEELINGS IMMEDIATELY INTENSELY & THEY ARE EXTREMELY LOVING & COMMUNICATE BETTER THAN MOST HUMANS - OUR KITTYS KNOW MANY MANY HUMAN WORDS & EVEN TRY TO VERBALIZE THEIR MEOWS TO SOUND LIKE HUMAN WORDS - LUCY,CINDY,DIXIE & PIXIE
MOM & 3 DAUGHTERS XOXOXO
Yes , they have the intelligence level of a human toddler . I think most people don't recognise this because they don't pay as much attention to cats as they do to dogs . My cat knows at least a dozen words for sure and she rarely meows , she tries to make noises similar to what I make when I speak to her . Cats love to b talked to and they will learn words if u make the effort with them .
My cat will come up to me and squeek to get my attention , then she turns around and trots off , she does this to attract my attention , so , I follow her and she shows me what she wants . Either she needs a door opening or some poo removing from her litter tray or the bedroom curtains opening ( she used to try to open the curtains herself but couldn't , so now she gets me to do it ) or she wants me to look out of the window with her or she wants to play in the bath . She leads me and shows me what she wants . Every cat I've had has done this , we just need to pay more attention to their behaviour and then we would discover how clever they r . If there is a bug or spider or moth in my flat , she comes to me , squeeks to get my attention and then leads me to the creature , she watches excitedly as I try to catch it and put it out of the window . All cats r capable of communicating with us , it just depends how much attention we pay to them and their behaviour .
 
🐈🐈🐈CATS ARE AWESOME ! AND THEY ARE AS SMART AS DOGS SOME PPL DONT REALIZE THAT BECAUSE CATS ARE ALITTLE MORE LAYED BACK SO IT MITE TAKE ALITTLE MORE EFFORT TO COMMUNICATE FOR A BEGINNER BECAUSE CATS ARE SO INTELLIGENT - OUR KITTYS PICK UP ON OUR FEELINGS IMMEDIATELY INTENSELY & THEY ARE EXTREMELY LOVING & COMMUNICATE BETTER THAN MOST HUMANS - OUR KITTYS KNOW MANY MANY HUMAN WORDS & EVEN TRY TO VERBALIZE THEIR MEOWS TO SOUND LIKE HUMAN WORDS - LUCY,CINDY,DIXIE & PIXIE
MOM & 3 DAUGHTERS XOXOXO
THOSE ARE NOT MY CATS REAL NAMES LOL BUT IT WOULD NOT LET ME CORRECT IT !!!!!!! - I HATE HOW THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT PROVIDE A WAY TO DELETE MISTAKES OR POSTS OR REPLYS THATS WHY IM DELETING MY ACCOUNT !!!!!!!!
 
@Suze do you want to add Graham to the list?
Graham for a grey cat
Orangey for a ginger cat
Blackie for a black cat
 
  • Like
Reactions: Suze