Christ Coin - first decentralized christian cryptocurrency.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 31, 2017
Christ Coin https://christcoins.io

do reward people who read the bible, post or interact in their community on http://www.lifechange.io/

You need also an account on https://www.myetherwallet.com

After you earned some amount of christ coins they say, they will transfer the christ coins into ethereum in your wallet. And than I believe you can transfer it to your bank account.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
I think I'll stick with what I can put my hands on. I prefer paper.

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
Is this something in the same vein as prayer cloths and gold dust?

Feb 7, 2015
You want to be paid for following Jesus? Somehow I think I have heard that on TV before.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Sounds like some sort of scam to me. All of my funds are direct deposit to my bank account, I really have no use for currency or coins anymore for that matter. I really don't see this as a spiritually edifying endeavor. If your hard up you can have any christcoins that I may have already earned as I don't serve God for monetary reward. I don't even serve God for a heavenly reward either. I do my best to humbly serve the Lord only because I love Him. My only motivation is love. I'm not doing this for money.

Feb 28, 2016
just think what the next 'scam' will be?!?
it will another heart-breaker to say the least!!!

Dec 31, 2017
I would like to respond to all of you. Instead to each individual.

Well, I agree with all of you. I do also read the Word and do follow Jesus because I love him.

Now, I can say only what I feel or perceive. To me this platform feels not like scam or like something vein like the prayer cloth someone mentioned. (By the way I don't know what exactly do you mean by "gold dust" - probably greed? Or?)

I can't say, if I am right or wrong. But I feel a good intent behind christ coins and a great potential.

Therefore I joined and do participate, but not for money. I do this, f.e. I go and read the bible there or blog there only if it feels right to me. Only if I want - and if I would do it anyway. With or without reward. On this I agree with all of you.

We should not follow Jesus or do something for money or a human reward (to please man, but to pleasure god). Just because we love him.

By the way, the same goes with punishment. It makes little sense not to be bad to our neighbour, just because someone is afraid to be sued.

We have to be good, to do good, because we love God and our neighbour. Just because that's the right thing to do.

And yes, this resulted now in some christ coins. But the daily reward is limited. And until now it reached not the necessary sum, to transfer it to the ethereum wallet.

So for those, who prefer paper and something to put their hands on, I don't have any experience yet, whether this will work out to paper.

They say so and I believe them. I can come back then here and report about, if you want.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I would like to respond to all of you. Instead to each individual.

Well, I agree with all of you. I do also read the Word and do follow Jesus because I love him.

Now, I can say only what I feel or perceive. To me this platform feels not like scam or like something vein like the prayer cloth someone mentioned. (By the way I don't know what exactly do you mean by "gold dust" - probably greed? Or?)

I can't say, if I am right or wrong. But I feel a good intent behind christ coins and a great potential.

Therefore I joined and do participate, but not for money. I do this, f.e. I go and read the bible there or blog there only if it feels right to me. Only if I want - and if I would do it anyway. With or without reward. On this I agree with all of you.

We should not follow Jesus or do something for money or a human reward (to please man, but to pleasure god). Just because we love him.

By the way, the same goes with punishment. It makes little sense not to be bad to our neighbour, just because someone is afraid to be sued.

We have to be good, to do good, because we love God and our neighbour. Just because that's the right thing to do.

And yes, this resulted now in some christ coins. But the daily reward is limited. And until now it reached not the necessary sum, to transfer it to the ethereum wallet.

So for those, who prefer paper and something to put their hands on, I don't have any experience yet, whether this will work out to paper.

They say so and I believe them. I can come back then here and report about, if you want.
Let me know how it works out for you. Sounds fascinating.

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
It seems dodgy. I wouldn't get tangled up in any kind of cryptocurrency.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
There has been a lot of criticism of centralized banking. Before you jump on that bandwagon, you should take the time to study the history of the US banking system.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
I suspect that, as an investment, this idea will sink faster than the Arizona.

Dec 31, 2017
It's first time in my life that I joined such kind of program. When I saw it first time, I just felt that I have to take part. It was an inner calling, so I joined.

Time will show, how it will work out.

Let's asume for a moment, that all will be fine.

You can tithe or support financially another human or living being all over the world. You can also support christian projects and support trading all over the world. You can just donate all the money you get by reading the bible, blogging or engaging in other christian activities on that platform.

What is the risk? What is bad in it?