Christian man

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

saphire45

Dec 13, 2018
I am 45 y/o single female, looking for a stable,hard working,Christian man,in his 40's or 50's for conversation and hopefully meet at some point. If you are out there,let me know. Don't be shy! Alittle about me,I work in the retail industry full-time and I enjoy long walks,the beach,antique shopping,traveling to places near and far, volunteering and helping others. I love the color purple,the smell of lavender,thunderstorms and hot coffee in the morning :) I'm from Louisiana,Yes! It's a great place to live. Race is unimportant to me.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Don't be surprised if you get a few replies. I met my wife who is also a member on this site and there have been several other CC marriages as well. Before replying right away though it may be best to check out their post history to see what they value and how they conduct themselves in the forum. Oh, coffee preferences is always a hot topic too. I have only been to Louisiana once and that was in the early 80's at Fort Polk for a major war exercise. Spent three weeks in August there, only rained once for 5 minutes. Hot place.

saphire45

Dec 13, 2018
Don't be surprised if you get a few replies. I met my wife who is also a member on this site and there have been several other CC marriages as well. Before replying right away though it may be best to check out their post history to see what they value and how they conduct themselves in the forum. Oh, coffee preferences is always a hot topic too. I have only been to Louisiana once and that was in the early 80's at Fort Polk for a major war exercise. Spent three weeks in August there, only rained once for 5 minutes. Hot place.
Thank u so much for the advice! I never was good at finding a good mate. The last one was abusive. I will do exactly what u mentioned and check them out throughly. Louisiana is very hot and humid! Well I guess good thing can happen here,right? U found ur wife here,so Congratulations! Pray for me. Ibeen dealing with a lot. It's time I find some happiness iny life.

Dec 9, 2018
Hi Saphire45, welcome to CChat! I'm a female too so just giving you a friendly welcome. I hope you'll find what you're looking for.

I chose badly in the past too and am just now shedding the last of the baggage that came as a part of it. I know that God has worked so much in my life and I am very thankful. I pray that God has healed the hurts and wounds from your past as well so that you can be truly happy with the man he brings into your life now.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
I am 45 y/o single female, looking for a stable,hard working,Christian man,in his 40's or 50's for conversation and hopefully meet at some point. If you are out there,let me know. Don't be shy! Alittle about me,I work in the retail industry full-time and I enjoy long walks,the beach,antique shopping,traveling to places near and far, volunteering and helping others. I love the color purple,the smell of lavender,thunderstorms and hot coffee in the morning :) I'm from Louisiana,Yes! It's a great place to live. Race is unimportant to me.
I didn't know we were doing ads; I love this.

I am looking for a polite, well mannered girl, in her 20s or 30s, who doesn't eat much, has her own transportation, loves vacuuming and shining things, and doesn't have any sharp metal bits sticking out of her face that might catch on the drapes, for: light housework, cooking, shopping, assorted errands, occasional judo practice, and a bit of work on the roof. Conversation is optional but not necessary. She must be able to locate all my missing socks, and leave each day promptly by 7pm... in case I have a date.

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
Greetings saphire welcome... I think you will like it here in the cc... Lots of amazingly honest, and gracious, sometimes outspoken and opinionated - but always loving, caring and giving of advice for those who are seeking prayer, friendship, support or just a break from their daily routine...

In fact let me play match maker, have you met Ralph?
Hi I'm Ralph Louis 45 financially stable, I'm here seeking for a relationship that could lead to marriage.
God Bless

saphire45

Dec 13, 2018
Greetings saphire welcome... I think you will like it here in the cc... Lots of amazingly honest, and gracious, sometimes outspoken and opinionated - but always loving, caring and giving of advice for those who are seeking prayer, friendship, support or just a break from their daily routine...

God Bless
Haha! I came across him earlier. Hi Ralph! How are you?

Dec 9, 2018

God Bless
Wow, Solemate, looks like you have a new line of work opening up!!! :O Congratulations!! (Thankfully match making doesn't have a lot of overhead since you store the matches in your computer and not in your garage or office space. Win-win!! :D ) Let me know how it goes for you and maybe we can have an open house or something a bit farther down the road. :D

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
Wow, Solemate, looks like you have a new line of work opening up!!! :O Congratulations!! (Thankfully match making doesn't have a lot of overhead since you store the matches in your computer and not in your garage or office space. Win-win!! :D ) Let me know how it goes for you and maybe we can have an open house or something a bit farther down the road. :D
Shoot, now the cat is out of the bag... Was hoping to keep it close hold before the initial release. But I will keep you posted, I may be in need of a consultant for the development of the christian compatibility matrix still in development... Lol

Dec 9, 2018
Shoot, now the cat is out of the bag... Was hoping to keep it close hold before the initial release. But I will keep you posted, I may be in need of a consultant for the development of the christian compatibility matrix still in development... Lol
Well, I'll keep it mum and if I'm not qualified enough to work as the consultant maybe I could at least help out making brownies for the open houses? :D LOL ;)

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Welcome to CC. :)

Christian Chat is NOT an official dating site, even though a couple members have met their spouses here. If you read the rules, it specifically states that CC's primary purpose is NOT to function as a dating site.

lightbearer

Jun 17, 2017
HBG. Pa. USA
What about your ministry in local Churches. I am not suggesting using the Body of Christ as a dating site. But if you are busy doing the Lord's work you will certainly rub shoulders with men who are also.

ChandlerFan

Jan 8, 2013
Welcome to CC! Don't mind any of the bossy folks who like to tell every newcomer that this isn't a dating site.

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
Welcome to CC. My suggestion is to post often in the various threads so others get to know you and you get to know others. Fellowship is always a plus :)

Oct 25, 2018

I am looking for a polite, well mannered girl, in her 20s or 30s, who doesn't eat much, has her own transportation, loves vacuuming and shining things, and doesn't have any sharp metal bits sticking out of her face that might catch on the drapes, for: light housework, cooking, shopping, assorted errands, occasional judo practice, and a bit of work on the roof. Conversation is optional but not necessary. She must be able to locate all my missing socks, and leave each day promptly by 7pm... in case I have a date.
Sounds like you are looking for a maid and not a wife my friend. :D

Dec 28, 2016

Uh...if you have that type of woman doing those things for you and you're still looking for a date...uh... :p:LOL::ROFL:

melita916

Aug 12, 2011

Glad to see you know exactly what you want lol

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
We simply must get Ralph and sapphire together.