Christian Persecution in Canada

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

UnitedWithChrist

Aug 12, 2019
Steven Bancarz is a young Canadian Christian apologist.

He wrote this today:

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau just put a ban on over 1500 semi-automatic weapons, such as AR-15s. This has been bothering me all day, because Trudeau has done a variety of things the last 4 years that have turned Canadian culture upside down. He makes people sign off that they support LGBTQ+ and are pro-choice if they want to receive government grants for the Summer Jobs employment plan. He said those who have a problem with this are "not in line with society". He requires by law that people call others by their preferred gender pronouns resulting in up to $250k in fines and 10 years in prison.

He changed our national anthem where it says "sons" to "us", because of the patriarchy. He changed of all the legislation on marital laws and child laws from where it says "mother and father" in the legislation to "caregiver", and made it illegal to use these terms in reference to legislation in a government building. Someone was arrested recently for hate crimes for sharing the Gospel at a pride parade. My cousins Catholic high-school has a pride flag hanging up during pride month, where he's taught gender charts in religion class and where the Quaran is read from during Mass to accommodate the Muslims who attend this Catholic school.

He has literally said "Evangelical Christians are the worst part of Canadian society". He told this to a pastor. He hates the people of God, and this is from his own mouth. He is fine to go to India and dress up traditional garb and perform traditional dances, he's fine to embrace Muslim culture in Canada, and he's fine to grab the crotches of gay veterans at pride parades (no joke), but he will not tolerate Christians.

This act of banning semi-autos is another way in which Justin Trudeau fails to love his conservative neighbours. It was an authoritarian move done with no vote, and I don't want to live here anymore. I don't like what he's done to the country and our culture.

I want to help clarify the topic of guns in Canada. Americans are surprised to know Canadians can even own guns, but not many know that more Canadians own guns than play hockey.

There are 2.2 million licensed gun owners out of a 38 million population. Guns are HUGE here as hobby and for hunting, despite our country being extremely safe. Part of this is thanks to the laws and regulations set up around guns, which are excellent but just aren't good enough for Trudeau and his hatred of conservative values.

Let's take an AR-15 for example. If you wanted to buy one as of yesterday, you need what is called a "restricted license". Semi-autos are "restricted" weapons, and handguns are "non-restricted", which involves ton of restrictions but is just a term used to classify the kind of gun and strictness of laws around storage and transportation.

To get a "restricted" gun-license, you have to first have a non-restricted license. You need two licenses to own a semi-automatic. To get these two licenses, you have to pay over $200 and register for in-person classes approved of by the government where you will go through the history, rules, and handling of guns.

For both of these classes, you are looking at about 12-14 hours per class. These classes are followed by two hands-on tests in front of an inspector, and two graded written exams. If you pass, you receive papers signed off by the instructor, and submit them with a picture of yourself and a list of references where a criminal background check is done on you. IF you get approved and receive both these licenses, you can then purchase a AR-15 from a licensed dealer.

But it gets stricter. The magazines in Canada get pinned at 5 rounds per clip, unlike the States where 20-30 round magazines are allowed. Magazines are made to only house 5 at a time, meaning you can only shoot 5 bullets before having to reload. To store your AR-15, you have to lock it away in a safe, totally disabled and unloaded with no magazine in it, with an additional trigger lock over the trigger with a separate key. To get it out you need to get through a safe, and then a second lock on the trigger.

Trudeau doesn't think this is good enough and instead, he wants to use tax-payers money (my money) to buy these guns back the semi-autos from the Canadian people. Trudeau wants to take them away from responsible law-abiding gun owners who have passed the test/exam, who have no criminal record, who hold two licenses, who store them properly with multiple locks in a safe, while criminals who want these guns for the wrong reasons can still get them on the black market easily as they get smuggled across the border.

I believe my country is on the cutting edge of what we can expect to see in the world leading up to the end of the age before the second coming. Increased persecution of Christians and demonization of Christian values, the making public evangelism against the law, "Christian" and "Catholic" schools teaching against the Bible, and the government passing far-left laws authoritatively coming from leaders like Justin Trudeau who believe in their heart of hearts:

"Evangelical Christians are the worst part of society".

My question is, if you are Canadian, does Trudeau's attitude simply reflect Canadian views in general? He is an elected official, right? Why did Canada elect him?

By the way, the gun issues are not my biggest concern here. The biggest concern are the forced acceptance of neutral pronouns, etcetera.

Apr 15, 2017

My question is, if you are Canadian, does Trudeau's attitude simply reflect Canadian views in general? He is an elected official, right? Why did Canada elect him?

By the way, the gun issues are not my biggest concern here. The biggest concern are the forced acceptance of neutral pronouns, etcetera.
The America government is the same way but they have to deal more delicately with the situations for they are the key to why the nations come together and work for peace on earth.

Canada and other nations do not have to worry about how they operate for they are not the key, but they can get out the ways of the coming system which helps out with the plan, which the American government actually want those ways that Trudeau is saying.

America and Canada are together in this, as well as many other nations leaders.

America is going by the Hegel System which sets up 2 opposing forces for it gets everyone involved for they will choose a side, and then the 2 opposing forces cooperate with each other bringing the people together for a new system.

Which America and Russia, and Republican and Democrat are the 2 main components of it, and are working together.

But there is many others with it but they are letting America do her thing right now, which basically they are all in agreement with the exception of the Arab nations but they will eventually go along when the nations come together to work for peace on earth.

Which America will support a basic income for the world, and using all their money, and even printing out money to support it for they actually do not care about money for there is something more important to them they are trying to achieve, and they will spend their last dime to cause it to come about.

That will appeal to the world where many people do not have their needs met, and the stimulus check in America is a pattern of that like welfare was a pattern for wealth redistribution.

All the big companies in America and around the world are a part of it as they take in money greatly that will all be used to help the world, as well as the money from the nations, and companies that are part of the plan.

People think in America they are really greedy like Walmart but they really want to get as much money as possible so they can help the world, as well as many other big companies.

And when the nations come together and there is a basic income for people there will probably be one main store, and it narrowed down in stores of other services, so when the people get the money for their needs it will all go back to the money pool, and then to the people again, for they are not worried about keeping profits, because money does not compare to the kingdom they are trying to establish.

Republican and Democrat are working together in America and soon they will cooperate with each other, and the Democrats will say the Republicans have good ideas, and the Republicans the Democrats have good ideas, as they blend together all the good traits that they deem as good.

President Trump really supports banning guns, and homosexuality, and Christianity is a threat like Trudeau, but he is playing his role as the opposing force until they start cooperating.

Because it is only because of the opposing forces that they can bring all people together, not only in their nation, but in the world.

Russia and America will start cooperating with each other, and then Europe for they are part of the plan, and Asia probably is in on it too, and the Arab nations will go along with it because that is too much power against them, and America will operate in the world that is pleasing to them with Russia also cooperating with America.

And some nations that seem to be in opposition to America it is controlled conflict brings about controlled change, and America wants them to belittle America for the American government does not care for they are looking at the world scene, and not their nation, and do not care to change to cause that to happen.

So the American government wants what Trudeau is saying, but they cannot come out with it until later on for they have to have the opposing forces for right now because that is the only way they can bring all people together.

But Trudeau helps out by getting those ideas out there as well as other nations that America cannot do at this point, but soon they will.

They will eventually ban guns, and Trump will say, well you know guys this is a good idea, and Christianity is really not helping that much for peace in the world, which they set up United Nations, and United Religions, and many people of the world talk about peace and harmony, and the Christians are always in opposition of it, and the world wants to help the world financially.

On the back of the dollar bill, announcing the conception of a new order of the ages, and out of many, one, and both Republican and Democrat are dedicated to that plan.

They want to establish a world that exalts people with no God above them, and when the nations come together, and the modern day weapons at the side of those with the plan then they have the power to become stricter on earth, and to go against all who oppose them, which Christianity is their biggest enemy.

Forbidding to marry for a man and a woman for population reduction, but alright to be homosexual, and whatever sex you want to be as long as it is not opposite sexes that have the chance to have children.

Command to abstain from meats, reverence of nature, mother earth.

Apr 5, 2020
As a citizen of my own Nation, I was very irate at the fact that Hillary Clinton, while her husband silly Willie was in office, literally changed hundreds of bi-laws written by Thomas Jefferson and Alexander Hamilton. Was even more irate when Obama was fudging the "Martial Law" rulings and then forced ObamaCare upon us like a "Revenue Tax." These are just some of the major infractions but the list is long here why it irks me.

But I do not ever recall, the outright statement of hate towards those who follow Christ, from those who have served as President.

But if this Trudeau has been that blatant to a Shepherd of Sheep, I say we take this as both a Red Light and a Moment to Rejoice by knowing the "END" is much sooner than we know. More leaders like Trudeau are to come. This is how the Antichrist will be given "Global Leadership!"

E

EleventhHour

Steven Bancarz is a young Canadian Christian apologist.

He wrote this today:

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau just put a ban on over 1500 semi-automatic weapons, such as AR-15s. This has been bothering me all day, because Trudeau has done a variety of things the last 4 years that have turned Canadian culture upside down. He makes people sign off that they support LGBTQ+ and are pro-choice if they want to receive government grants for the Summer Jobs employment plan. He said those who have a problem with this are "not in line with society". He requires by law that people call others by their preferred gender pronouns resulting in up to $250k in fines and 10 years in prison.

He changed our national anthem where it says "sons" to "us", because of the patriarchy. He changed of all the legislation on marital laws and child laws from where it says "mother and father" in the legislation to "caregiver", and made it illegal to use these terms in reference to legislation in a government building. Someone was arrested recently for hate crimes for sharing the Gospel at a pride parade. My cousins Catholic high-school has a pride flag hanging up during pride month, where he's taught gender charts in religion class and where the Quaran is read from during Mass to accommodate the Muslims who attend this Catholic school.

He has literally said "Evangelical Christians are the worst part of Canadian society". He told this to a pastor. He hates the people of God, and this is from his own mouth. He is fine to go to India and dress up traditional garb and perform traditional dances, he's fine to embrace Muslim culture in Canada, and he's fine to grab the crotches of gay veterans at pride parades (no joke), but he will not tolerate Christians.

This act of banning semi-autos is another way in which Justin Trudeau fails to love his conservative neighbours. It was an authoritarian move done with no vote, and I don't want to live here anymore. I don't like what he's done to the country and our culture.

I want to help clarify the topic of guns in Canada. Americans are surprised to know Canadians can even own guns, but not many know that more Canadians own guns than play hockey.

There are 2.2 million licensed gun owners out of a 38 million population. Guns are HUGE here as hobby and for hunting, despite our country being extremely safe. Part of this is thanks to the laws and regulations set up around guns, which are excellent but just aren't good enough for Trudeau and his hatred of conservative values.

Let's take an AR-15 for example. If you wanted to buy one as of yesterday, you need what is called a "restricted license". Semi-autos are "restricted" weapons, and handguns are "non-restricted", which involves ton of restrictions but is just a term used to classify the kind of gun and strictness of laws around storage and transportation.

To get a "restricted" gun-license, you have to first have a non-restricted license. You need two licenses to own a semi-automatic. To get these two licenses, you have to pay over $200 and register for in-person classes approved of by the government where you will go through the history, rules, and handling of guns.

For both of these classes, you are looking at about 12-14 hours per class. These classes are followed by two hands-on tests in front of an inspector, and two graded written exams. If you pass, you receive papers signed off by the instructor, and submit them with a picture of yourself and a list of references where a criminal background check is done on you. IF you get approved and receive both these licenses, you can then purchase a AR-15 from a licensed dealer.

But it gets stricter. The magazines in Canada get pinned at 5 rounds per clip, unlike the States where 20-30 round magazines are allowed. Magazines are made to only house 5 at a time, meaning you can only shoot 5 bullets before having to reload. To store your AR-15, you have to lock it away in a safe, totally disabled and unloaded with no magazine in it, with an additional trigger lock over the trigger with a separate key. To get it out you need to get through a safe, and then a second lock on the trigger.

Trudeau doesn't think this is good enough and instead, he wants to use tax-payers money (my money) to buy these guns back the semi-autos from the Canadian people. Trudeau wants to take them away from responsible law-abiding gun owners who have passed the test/exam, who have no criminal record, who hold two licenses, who store them properly with multiple locks in a safe, while criminals who want these guns for the wrong reasons can still get them on the black market easily as they get smuggled across the border.

I believe my country is on the cutting edge of what we can expect to see in the world leading up to the end of the age before the second coming. Increased persecution of Christians and demonization of Christian values, the making public evangelism against the law, "Christian" and "Catholic" schools teaching against the Bible, and the government passing far-left laws authoritatively coming from leaders like Justin Trudeau who believe in their heart of hearts:

He was elected because the Conservative Party has no leader or leadership.

E

EleventhHour

The America government is the same way but they have to deal more delicately with the situations for they are the key to why the nations come together and work for peace on earth.

Canada and other nations do not have to worry about how they operate for they are not the key, but they can get out the ways of the coming system which helps out with the plan, which the American government actually want those ways that Trudeau is saying.

America and Canada are together in this, as well as many other nations leaders.

America is going by the Hegel System which sets up 2 opposing forces for it gets everyone involved for they will choose a side, and then the 2 opposing forces cooperate with each other bringing the people together for a new system.

Which America and Russia, and Republican and Democrat are the 2 main components of it, and are working together.

But there is many others with it but they are letting America do her thing right now, which basically they are all in agreement with the exception of the Arab nations but they will eventually go along when the nations come together to work for peace on earth.

Which America will support a basic income for the world, and using all their money, and even printing out money to support it for they actually do not care about money for there is something more important to them they are trying to achieve, and they will spend their last dime to cause it to come about.

That will appeal to the world where many people do not have their needs met, and the stimulus check in America is a pattern of that like welfare was a pattern for wealth redistribution.

All the big companies in America and around the world are a part of it as they take in money greatly that will all be used to help the world, as well as the money from the nations, and companies that are part of the plan.

People think in America they are really greedy like Walmart but they really want to get as much money as possible so they can help the world, as well as many other big companies.

And when the nations come together and there is a basic income for people there will probably be one main store, and it narrowed down in stores of other services, so when the people get the money for their needs it will all go back to the money pool, and then to the people again, for they are not worried about keeping profits, because money does not compare to the kingdom they are trying to establish.

Republican and Democrat are working together in America and soon they will cooperate with each other, and the Democrats will say the Republicans have good ideas, and the Republicans the Democrats have good ideas, as they blend together all the good traits that they deem as good.

President Trump really supports banning guns, and homosexuality, and Christianity is a threat like Trudeau, but he is playing his role as the opposing force until they start cooperating.

Because it is only because of the opposing forces that they can bring all people together, not only in their nation, but in the world.

Russia and America will start cooperating with each other, and then Europe for they are part of the plan, and Asia probably is in on it too, and the Arab nations will go along with it because that is too much power against them, and America will operate in the world that is pleasing to them with Russia also cooperating with America.

And some nations that seem to be in opposition to America it is controlled conflict brings about controlled change, and America wants them to belittle America for the American government does not care for they are looking at the world scene, and not their nation, and do not care to change to cause that to happen.

So the American government wants what Trudeau is saying, but they cannot come out with it until later on for they have to have the opposing forces for right now because that is the only way they can bring all people together.

But Trudeau helps out by getting those ideas out there as well as other nations that America cannot do at this point, but soon they will.

They will eventually ban guns, and Trump will say, well you know guys this is a good idea, and Christianity is really not helping that much for peace in the world, which they set up United Nations, and United Religions, and many people of the world talk about peace and harmony, and the Christians are always in opposition of it, and the world wants to help the world financially.

On the back of the dollar bill, announcing the conception of a new order of the ages, and out of many, one, and both Republican and Democrat are dedicated to that plan.

They want to establish a world that exalts people with no God above them, and when the nations come together, and the modern day weapons at the side of those with the plan then they have the power to become stricter on earth, and to go against all who oppose them, which Christianity is their biggest enemy.

Forbidding to marry for a man and a woman for population reduction, but alright to be homosexual, and whatever sex you want to be as long as it is not opposite sexes that have the chance to have children.

Command to abstain from meats, reverence of nature, mother earth.
I would agree the Hegelian dialectic is at play and has been for a long time.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Because rioters aren't burning down churches doesn't mean something isn't persecution. If the head of a government is blatantly and openly singling out one group as being a problem for nothing more than having opposing views, that's a form of persecution. And likely a precursor to greater persecution. It is a declaration of war. To diminish one type of persecution because it isn't as bad as another is short sighted, unfruitful and divisive.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
We really should not be politiking here. Jesus-Yeshua has nothing to do with Herod, Caesar either! Get away from the rabble rousing partisans………...it is not of the King and Kingdom. god bless all.

E

EleventhHour

Because rioters aren't burning down churches doesn't mean something isn't persecution. If the head of a government is blatantly and openly singling out one group as being a problem for nothing more than having opposing views, that's a form of persecution. And likely a precursor to greater persecution. It is a declaration of war. To diminish one type of persecution because it isn't as bad as another is short sighted, unfruitful and divisive.
That did not occur in Canada it has no bearing to the topic.

E

EleventhHour

That occurred in 2012 it is not recent news.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
This thread does not belong in the Bible Discussion forum.

E

EleventhHour

This thread does not belong in the Bible Discussion forum.
Thank you for drawing attention back to this thread, I inadvertently put a like on the OP..... oh dear :rolleyes:.... I removed it.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Thank you for drawing attention back to this thread, I inadvertently put a like on the OP..... oh dear :rolleyes:.... I removed it.
I would have (almost) no problem with the thread if it were in the right place. I just get tired of irrelevant silliness being admitted to the BDF. There is enough silliness here already. Even so, restricting weapons has nothing to do with persecuting Christians.

E

EleventhHour

I would have (almost) no problem with the thread if it were in the right place. I just get tired of irrelevant silliness being admitted to the BDF. There is enough silliness here already. Even so, restricting weapons has nothing to do with persecuting Christians.
There sure is a lack of substance these days. :(

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
Not even taking the gun thing into consideration, I can say this is not a good time over there. I’m sorry you guys have to face all that.