CJ Lovik with another prophecy backing up his 2030 return of Jesus

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Radius

Feb 11, 2013
Is this the same CJ Lovik that's YouTube video in 2020 predicted the Rapture would take place "in the Fall of 2021 at the latest"?

View attachment 249019
I didnt say he got them all right, and I'm not even saying he is right here in this thread. Just something to think about.

Joelightening

Feb 27, 2023
It is sure and certain that we don't know the time, day, hour or year of the Lord's return. If people keep guessing though, eventually someone will accidentally get it right.

Niki7

Feb 21, 2023
It’s completely made up, by legalists.
An idea not found anywhere in scripture.
It seems to me that the terms 'legalists' and 'easy believism' are contradictory. Legalisim is the opposite of no law or repentance.

GRACE_ambassador

Feb 22, 2021
Midwest
Does it affect the day for a year 7000 years of human history perspective though? I'm thinking that it would if it adds at least 1800 years?
Is this the same CJ Lovik that's YouTube video in 2020 predicted the Rapture would take place "in the Fall of 2021 at the latest"?
Nice TRY Mr Begg.
You have so much in right relation to the Scriptures.
Precious friends, A Very Warm Welcome To Chat.
I can only say, imho, The End of the Dispensation Of Grace is Imminent!:

Pre-Trib Great GRACE Departure I
+
Pre-Trib Great GRACE Departure II

Please Be Very RICHLY Encouraged And Edified In
The LORD JESUS CHRIST, And His Word Of Truth, Rightly
Divided
(+ I and II).

Grace, Peace, And JOY!… + RICH Blessings

MrE

Jan 26, 2023
It seems to me that the terms 'legalists' and 'easy believism' are contradictory. Legalisim is the opposite of no law or repentance.
Yes, but—

Perhaps there would be no legal system apart from a book of laws. Legal code is the foundation of the law. Law enforcement is an extension of that system. There is no ‘breaking of the law’ apart from the law.

From the legalist’s point of view “Jay walking” is akin to ‘easy be street crossing’ and they would tell you that it’s “against the law!” A person free from the law would cross the street without fear of prosecution. He would recognize that while the law may have once applied and been enforced, it is no more- so he is free to cross as he pleases using the shortest path between two points.

Doing so, he greatly upsets those who pine for the hood old days when everyone was subject to that law. But the one free from such restrictions is free indeed.

4winds

Dec 7, 2022
lol you're telling me "keep it simply Biblical" yet you're making up the exact amount of days Adam was when he sinned?

Adam and Eve were told to multiply and fill the earth. At the time of this command, they had not fallen, they were perfect and had not sinned through any disobedience. Yet people want to believe they were disobedient for more than 30-years until the fall? All mankind come from Adam and are conceived/born in Adam as fallen human beings.
When God clothed Adam and Eve with animal skins strongly hints in embryonic form at the 1st ever Day of atonement, This 10th day of Tishri is memorialized by what? If you keep LoL you may never realize that all God's appointed times are historically based on some major historical event? If Jubilees go all the way back to creation then what event do you have for the 1st Yovel year???????

Niki7

Feb 21, 2023
Yes, but—

Perhaps there would be no legal system apart from a book of laws. Legal code is the foundation of the law. Law enforcement is an extension of that system. There is no ‘breaking of the law’ apart from the law.

From the legalist’s point of view “Jay walking” is akin to ‘easy be street crossing’ and they would tell you that it’s “against the law!” A person free from the law would cross the street without fear of prosecution. He would recognize that while the law may have once applied and been enforced, it is no more- so he is free to cross as he pleases using the shortest path between two points.

Doing so, he greatly upsets those who pine for the hood old days when everyone was subject to that law. But the one free from such restrictions is free indeed.
I understand the terms in question.

Feb 24, 2023
Minnesota
This in addition to the Berisheet prophecy.
Meaning the 7-year tribulation starts this year and for pre-tribbers, this is the year you go up to meet Jesus in the clouds. I lived my whole life of 41 years and flip flop from pre-trib/pre-wrath and post-trib. Still don't know. But I'll be ready.

Does anyone know what video editing software he uses? I teach some classes occasionally and would like to use this.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
I don't believe the book of Revelation is apocalyptic but prophetic so we won't find much agreement. While we agree that Jesus will return, our understanding of what that means is varies significantly. .
You do realize that those terms are practically interchangeable? Right?
Furthermore, the failure of Israel to rightly comprehend the PROPHECIES regarding the FIRST coming of their Messiah led to their severe (but temporary) judgement. Right?

You do realize that GREATER judgement is coming upon THE ENTIRE WORLD for their failure to comprehend both the reality of the First Advent and also the prophecies concerning THE SECOND COMING?

Cause: willful ignorance.
Luk 19:42
Saying, If thou hadst known, even thou, at least in this thy day, the things which belong unto thy peace! but now they are hid from thine eyes.

Effect: unbelief brings judgement. In this case, the 70AD siege of Jerusalem.
Luk 21:23
But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.
Luk 21:24
And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, UNTIL the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

NOV25

Nov 23, 2019
Meaning the 7-year tribulation starts this year and for pre-tribbers, this is the year you go up to meet Jesus in the clouds. I lived my whole life of 41 years and flip flop from pre-trib/pre-wrath and post-trib. Still don't know. But I'll be ready.

Interesting.

Karlon

Mar 8, 2023

Radius: 1st Thessalonians chapter 4 verses 13-18 is very clear of the order of events. "For the Lord will descend with a shout, with the voice of the archangel....." Plus 1st Thessalonians 5:9 speak of Go NOT appointing us to wrath but to obtain salvation by our Lord & savior ,Jesus Christ. and Romans 5: 8 &9 speak of Christians being saved from wrath. Jesus will arrive in the air, call Christians home, then the Rapture & after, the 7 year tribulation.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Radius: 1st Thessalonians chapter 4 verses 13-18 is very clear of the order of events. "For the Lord will descend with a shout, with the voice of the archangel....." Plus 1st Thessalonians 5:9 speak of Go NOT appointing us to wrath but to obtain salvation by our Lord & savior ,Jesus Christ. and Romans 5: 8 &9 speak of Christians being saved from wrath. Jesus will arrive in the air, call Christians home, then the Rapture & after, the 7 year tribulation.
Good call bro.....(y)

Mar 29, 2024
Brother C.J.Lovik https://www.youtube.com/@RockIslandBooks/videos has worked tirelessly over the years to keep “God’s 7000 year timetable” alive. I very much applaud his work as I also adhere to the 7000 year timetable.

I’ve seen him unfairly criticized - but he has never claimed to be a prophet. He’s always been clear that he’s only taking his best guess. He has honestly acknowledged guessing wrong on 2 prior occasions. We can all agree that NO MAN KNOWS - but where in the bible does it condemn honest intellectual curiosity in these matters?

That stated, there is one thing that perturbs me with the 7000 year timetable as it now sits. As the years keep accruing it is now “the end of the line” for the 7000 year timetable. Its run has finally ended. I don’t see how it could possibly be stretched out any further. Even now, adherents are faced with the fact that Adam and Eve must have lived 34 years in the garden of Eden before eating the forbidden fruit.

And since Adam’s sin has infected the entire human race, his first offspring could not have been conceived during these (sin free) 34 years. How plausible is it that Adam and Eve, in the prime of life and perfect health, living in edenic conditions, did not produce offspring much sooner? If God “closed” Eve’s womb for 34 years it would seem to run contrary to His stated desire for Adam and Eve to be fruitful and multiply.

Well we won’t have to ponder the 7000 year timetable much longer. This October we’ll all know if it was correct. With world events unfolding as they are… it seems to me that a 2024 rapture is very likely.

montana123

Oct 9, 2021
There is no use in wondering about a time line now for we know it is close to the end.

God is love, and He loves all people, but He has to end sin on earth one day.

So He is giving the world 7 years to have their own way, and cause all people that do not love Him to follow the New Age Christ, and when they do then He will end sin on earth.

God warns the saints about the new age movement which they interpret the Bible, and all religions, according to the occult and evolution, and people are evolving to be spiritual, and Jesus evolved to be an ascended master, and there is no personal God, and the New Age Christ is the final teacher and above Jesus.

The time will come that people will not want to hear the truth of the Bible, but according to their own lusts, the new age movement.

The new age movement is the beginning of the end for it will cause the world to rebel against God.

They will come out at the latter times which the last 7 years is the latter times.

They will be of seducing spirits and doctrines of devils which they follow Lucifer believing he is a god, and an alien, that gave mankind intelligence, and will help them to have peace, advance, and evolve along with the New Age Christ.

They interpret the Bible to say Lucifer did not fall in to sin, and disgrace, but descended eons ago to bring the principle of mind to the then animal-man.

They do not believe he is a fallen angel for they do not believe in a God.

They believe aliens are going to help people to advance which they talk about the return of the gods.

The United Nations supports new age organizations, and is with them as well as Science.

Which Science says humans are not from the earth, and the world needs to prepare for an alien encounter.

Their conscious is seared with a hot iron, and the New Age Christ by peace shall destroy many.

Which Science says the universe has a conscious, and Alice Bailey the biggest prophet of the new age movement wrote a book called Consciousness of the Atom.

Which makes them dangerous, without mercy, and no compassion, as they reduce the population by terrible means not even caring about children, and go against all people who oppose them believing they are doing the will of nature their higher power the God of forces.

They believe the next evolutionary step of humans is the 5th root race, 6th sub-race, which is the Europeans.

And America is the germ of the next evolutionary step.

Which the top leaders of the Republicans and Democrats are working together which is the Hegel System.

Donald Trump was a Democrat but turned Republican, and put in place to increase the fighting between the political parties, and to make the Republicans look bad, and to convince them that things are good to embrace according to the changes that will be made for they are the most stubborn.

Which was the microchip is a good idea to cut down on crime, the Covid shot which he said he got, and a one world government which he said he is against it, but he will say he is for it for it is the best thing to do given the current situation in the world which is a set up.

He says Christianity only to make Christianity look bad for it will offend the religions in the nation, and offend them in the world.

But his daughter in law, who is a Jewish convert, and his son in law, follow the Kabbalah which is a mystic, occult, interpretation of the Bible, and they were both on his staff.

Joe Biden was put in place to appear incompetent, and make bad decisions, to make the Democrats look bad.

For they want to do away with both parties, and have a new form of government.

America and Russia has been working together the whole time as the 2 opposing forces in the Hegel System.

Which the one world government will be a balance between democracy and communism, and the unified religious system a balance between atheism and spirituality, and their higher power the God of forces, or the power of nature, and all religions interpreted by the new age movement.

After WW1, League of Nations.

After WW2, United Nations.

Which they were a set up to cause those 2 to be born.

And now they want a one world government.

So Europe is at it again along with America, and Russia.

Controlled conflict brings about controlled change.

The Ukraine war is a set up to cause Russia and NATO to have a conflict which is a scare tactic to scare the world that a conflict could happen involving a nuclear war that could devastate the world as they choose sides.

The United Nations has been operating for peace since 1945, and now they want a one world government.

As soon as Israel and Hamas started fighting the nations started dividing themselves spewing out threats, and warnings, dividing themselves choosing sides which is a scare tactic to try to get the people of the world to accept a one world government.

And to set the stage for the New Age Christ to negotiate peace in the Middle East resulting in a peace treaty, and then they will go to a one world government, and the world has 7 years left to to and God will end sin on earth.

The New Age Christ will work in the world, and be considered a great man of peace, and he will push the agenda of the new age movement which he will think to change times and laws, and he will become the biggest player on the world scene, and things will change drastically.

It is obvious when the Roman Empire embraced Christianity they did not get rid of their pagan, and occult ways, and it became their foundation for the interpreting of scriptures.

Because of this they can sway to go along with the world as it changes which is what happens with the Pope, and the Vatican in the future.

Also the Vatican has been infiltrated to change it from within.

Pope Francis elected 72% of the Cardinals so they would be in the majority position to elect the new Pope who will embrace the new age movement interpretation of the Bible, and support the New Age Christ.

The Pope will become head of a unified religious system with all religions interpreted by them, and the Vatican the headquarters, which is Mystery Babylon for they represent all the false religions, and Babylon is known for human religion, the occult, and the kingdom of man.

The world will be divided in to 10 sections with a leader in each section who will support the New Age Christ gaining him even more influence.

That is the reason they do not put much effort in to the Mexican illegal immigrant problem, so they have an excuse to merge America and Mexico together as one nation, and include Canada, super nation number 1.

They are going to collapse America on purpose for that type of system must collapse for it is not compatible with the one world government operation.

By diseases, or lying about it, saying food, and water, among other things are contaminated to deny them those things, say they economically collapsed because of the American debt, among other things.

They do not believe the New Age Christ will help them to have peace, advance, and evolve until the nations come together to want to work for peace on earth, so they are working on that by conflict, constructive chaos.

But it is a trick of the devil to try to get the world to rebel against God.

The new age movement had a hand in the 1960's counter culture movement to get them away from the 1950's attitude which is called the second wave of feminism, which they had a hand in the feminist movement.

This caused a behavior in society that caused the Woke movement to be born the second counter culture movement, and it will be the people that will accept the new age movement.

They believe they are good, and better, and mainstream society is bad, but they will become the worse people in the history of mankind in having no mercy, and no compassion, and they are already hateful, and mean spirited now.

They influence the children with the LGBTQ movement, transgender, for population reduction, and to cause them to be accepting of the Woke movement.

Which American Girl Doll company has a book on how to be a transgender.

Marilyn Ferguson wrote a book called the Aquarian Conspiracy on how to change society to reflect the new age movement, and she said change children's education.

They believe mind creates reality more real than the world of sense which will help to persuade them they can be whatever they want to be.

They want them to believe they can be the opposite gender, both genders, no gender, and whatever pronoun they want to be so they can create the mindset they can be whatever they want to be so they can convince them they are evolving to be spiritual.

They believe there is no direct approach to gender, and sexuality, and say that the human race will go extinct if they do not change sexes.

They come up with new gender identities as they hope to ensnare people that think oh that sounds like me which then they will become part of the LGBTQ community, and accept the Woke movement.

Continued in next post

montana123

Oct 9, 2021
Continued from above post

Daniel was told about the end time which he said he did not understand what was told him, but was told to go his way for the book is sealed until the end which they will not understand it until then.

Which many shall run to and fro, advanced travel, and knowledge shall be increased, advanced technology, which then the saints can see, know, and hear of what is going on in the world, and how it is possible for them to come together with an operation that is not of God.

Paul said you will know when it is close to Jesus taking His people off the earth which is when they say Peace and safety which is when the peace treaty starts, and the world has 7 years left to go.

I do not worry about a time line for the events will tell it.

Also Paul said let no man deceive you by any means for the gathering of the saints unto Christ shall not happen until there is a falling away first, and the man of sin, New Age Christ, claims to be God which happens in the middle of the 7 years period.

Which the reason for that is because the first three and one half years salvation is still available to the world so the saints will remain on earth to represent the truth.

Which the falling away first is the condition of the world in response to the Gospel which they will not allow anything to be preached contrary to the new age movement, and at the end of that three and one half years the transgressors have come to the full.

Then the New Age Christ will claim to be God, and he will make war against the saints and prevail against them, and they are given in to his hands for three and one half years, and when he shall accomplish to scatter the power of the holy people then all things shall be finished.

Which the Bible says he shall destroy the holy and mighty people.

Which then comes the end when the Son shall deliver up the kingdom to the Father, and then He will put down all authority, power, and rule.

Since God is giving the world 7 years to have their way the saints will remain on earth to represent the truth.

And there is only 2 resurrections, 1 of the saints, and 1 of the dead after that.

There is no tribulation saints after a resurrection because there is only 1 resurrection, and they do not remain on earth when Jesus comes back for when He comes back all the saints are with Him.

Why do people try to figure out a time line when the events tell it.

When the peace treaty happens they will prepare the cities to move all people to the cities, and no development can happen outside city limits, and the people become the police force of the cities.

Which is United Nations Agenda 21, a sustainability act, which 179 nations agreed to it in 1992.

Which at the end of the first three and one half years all people will be in the cities.

They will be given a microchip linked to satellite like a GPS tracking system for humans, which they can track people, and watch their movements, and if a crime happens they will know who was in the area, and how close they were to the crime scene.

This will cut out judges, lawyers, and the now known police force.

All information about the person will be on the chip including finances for it is the one world economic system which no person can buy or sell without the chip.

The microchip is the mark of the beast which the beast's agenda is there is no personal God to help mankind, but their technology, and devices can help to achieve peace on earth.

Rev 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
Rev 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

chi xi stigma
khee xee stig'-ma
The 22nd, 14th and an obsolete letter (G4742 as a cross) of the Greek alphabet (intermediate between the 5th and 6th), used as numbers; denoting respectively 600, 60 and 6; 666 as a numeral: - six hundred threescore and six.

stigma
stig'-mah
From a primary word στίζω stizō (to “stick”, that is, prick); a mark incised or punched (for recognition of ownership), that is, (figuratively) scar of service: - mark.

The mark of the beast is something stuck under something for identification, and since it is given to a person then it is stuck under the skin to identify them, and all information about them on the chip, and to be able to track them to deter crime.

They talk about angel numbers and the angel number 666 which they believe is a good number according to the Cosmos.

They want to convince the world that if they embrace the number 666 then the world will have the power to have peace, advance, and evolve.

The occult believes in the power of numbers, and the timing, adding, and grouping of numbers which they believe will give them more power through nature.

6 is the number of a man, or the soul of a man, so the New Age Christ assigned himself the number 666, a triple 6, for he believes it will give him more power through nature.

666 is a number that exalts people in the occult world, and their kingdom is all about the exaltation of people.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Brother C.J.Lovik https://www.youtube.com/@RockIslandBooks/videos has worked tirelessly over the years to keep “God’s 7000 year timetable” alive. I very much applaud his work as I also adhere to the 7000 year timetable.

I’ve seen him unfairly criticized - but he has never claimed to be a prophet. He’s always been clear that he’s only taking his best guess. He has honestly acknowledged guessing wrong on 2 prior occasions. We can all agree that NO MAN KNOWS - but where in the bible does it condemn honest intellectual curiosity in these matters?

That stated, there is one thing that perturbs me with the 7000 year timetable as it now sits. As the years keep accruing it is now “the end of the line” for the 7000 year timetable. Its run has finally ended. I don’t see how it could possibly be stretched out any further. Even now, adherents are faced with the fact that Adam and Eve must have lived 34 years in the garden of Eden before eating the forbidden fruit.

And since Adam’s sin has infected the entire human race, his first offspring could not have been conceived during these (sin free) 34 years. How plausible is it that Adam and Eve, in the prime of life and perfect health, living in edenic conditions, did not produce offspring much sooner? If God “closed” Eve’s womb for 34 years it would seem to run contrary to His stated desire for Adam and Eve to be fruitful and multiply.

Well we won’t have to ponder the 7000 year timetable much longer. This October we’ll all know if it was correct. With world events unfolding as they are… it seems to me that a 2024 rapture is very likely.
"The Archbishop Ussher/Masoretic proposition is.....utterly wrong.

The accurate LXX Septuagint must be used.

Archbishop Ussher: Flood of Noah ended 2348 BC......preposterous and incorrect.
Barry Setterfield using the LXX Septuagint: Abraham born 2322 BC......spot on and precisely correct.

Do you perceive a problem here......? Yes, there is a mere 26 years difference."

https://christianchat.com/bible-dis...ut-6000-years-old.211443/page-23#post-5101973

cv5

Nov 20, 2018

"The Masoretic is perfectly well known to be corrupted by Rabbi Akiva at about 100AD.
These problems disappear when using the LXX Septuagint, which is what Paul was quoting from most of the time.

Furthermore, the LXX is the ONLY text one must use to determine accurate chronologies.
Akiva butchered the correct patriarchal life-spans whimsically.

Barry Setterfield is pretty much spot on here, other than a 20 year error in Judges (93 vs 113 missing years), which he has since corrected. This pushes the dates 20 years back in time.

https://barrysetterfield.org/scriptchron.htm#destruction

This chart HAS been corrected. Abraham was born 2322 BC.

BTW, Archbishop Ussher's (absurd) chronology uses the flawed Masoretic, and he opines that
the Flood of Noah happened 2348 BC. Yet the ACCURATE DATE of the birth of Abraham is 2322 BC.
Do you see a problem here?

https://christianchat.com/threads/i...d-is-about-6000-years-old.211443/post-5101584

cv5

Nov 20, 2018

Many fine scholars adhere to the "7000 year pattern". Even Chronister.

I cannot agree, however, there may be reason to believe that this "seven" is symbolic.

What I can say with the utmost confidence is that THESE DAYS must be near to the "end of the age" aka end of the Church age.
Israel is in the land, Russia is rising to power, Ezekiel 37 has already happened, Ezekiel 38 is IMMINENT.

AI, facial recognition, worldwide totalitarian surveillance, digital money etc etc. All obviously counterfeit "beast system" precursory conditions necessary for the soon revealing of "the lie", the AC, the son of perdition, the idol shepherd, the beast, the latter day Judas.

Omegatime

Apr 29, 2023
Pennsylvania
I watched the video and I will say he is very close but it certainly wont be this year. i myself believe we are to understand everything. And a blindness has come upon most. Did not Jesus create everything , spoke to the prophets as the Word of God, spoke to all in parables.