Clever inventions

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
I guess because alot of people don't believe in healing so through the mercy of God he gives people clever inventions to help them live life a little easier. I much prefer the free gift of healing anytime.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I suppose so, perhaps a part of how Jesus said many would have an outward form of godliness and deny the power thereof in these last of the last days.
What you share links to the experience and friend of mine and myself had recently, long story with many interventions from Holy Spirit, he is a parkinson's patient , was baptized, immediately was reduced to 1/4 of the medication he had for the condition along with deliverance from 30+ years of smoking, I was reading an article about supplements for parkinsons, experienced STRONG move of the Spirit , I asked if we were to pursue supplements for the condition, received strong confirmation from Holy Spirit, called my friend told him of the experience, as we were speaking we asked Holy Spirit for confirmation once more and both received it the same way and at the same time. Later when we were together he and I both received words of knowledge that this was the case, the love of G-d is so great He will permit devices and medicines and supplements to alleviate human suffering in keeping with His desire we ALL be well and whole, perhaps until we grow in the truth of His healing and restoration being freely available to all, in Jesus name.
bless you Ruby

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
I dunno... the physicist who noticed the chocolate bar melting in his pocket didn't seem adversely affected, and he got a lot more microwave dosage than anybody reheating food at home will ever get.

The electro-magnetic fields produced by them might cause cancer though, if you sleep on a running microwave every night for a few years.

EM fields from phones will probably kill us first though.
The way it heats up food changes the food chemistry in such a way that it becomes incompatible with the human physiology.
You should read up on it.
You'll be stunned by what the (unbiased) studies show.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
The current average lifespan indicates otherwise.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Photography
Slippers
Ballpoint pens

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Nutribullet (I love mine)
Headphones
Heaters

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Ignore button or block callers blacklist on phone
Caller ID
Gun stapler

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
Air conditioner. I basically could not live where I am without it.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Has anyone got the cure for the common cold? Surely its been invented but maybe I missed it.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Oil of Oregano! Works great! take at the first sign of a sniffle.
Vitamin C as well, I take3-4 or 5,000 mg every few hours at the first sign of a bug, it goes away.
Praying in the Spirit increases the immune system up to 60%

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
I wonder if im perverse, sometimes I actually enjoy having a cold. Get to stay in bed all day and rest and read a book, maybe watch tv and type on this forum...nothing too taxing. Also I dont get bothered by other people they dont want to come near me. Perfect excuse not to do any work or go out.

Help something wrong with me? I think this is great. GOd must have made it so.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I wonder if im perverse, sometimes I actually enjoy having a cold. Get to stay in bed all day and rest and read a book, maybe watch tv and type on this forum...nothing too taxing. Also I dont get bothered by other people they dont want to come near me. Perfect excuse not to do any work or go out.

Help something wrong with me? I think this is great. GOd must have made it so.
I feel a cold coming on.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Yeah, living in Florida it's the same thing. Of course, there is high humidity to deal with too.
From the ages of... roughly 12-20 i lived in S FL, no AC in my bedroom. No central AC. One wall unit in the living room. And we had jalousie windows that did not seal closed, so no keeping out the heat. Some of the cars i drove did not have AC, either. I only had AC in my room 2 years, max, before i left the state. Though the years before that we had central AC.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Lanolin- sounds like you need rest, doing too much for too many perhaps?
I have liked blizzards here for that matter, no one expects you to go out! ha!
I am getting used to heat, have cooled the house down overnight, am closing ip up and keeping fans running. The Lord has asked me to volunteer at the local VA, I am driving a transport van so will be out in it all day, van has AC as do the transport points, so it is intermittent exposure.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
From the ages of... roughly 12-20 i lived in S FL, no AC in my bedroom. No central AC. One wall unit in the living room. And we had jalousie windows that did not seal closed, so no keeping out the heat. Some of the cars i drove did not have AC, either. I only had AC in my room 2 years, max, before i left the state. Though the years before that we had central AC.
When I was single none of my cars had A/C that worked. Yeah, wall unit A/C. Now, my current ride blows ice cold air and we have central A/C. Makes a big difference in the quality of life.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
God has been really good to us! We really need to show Him gratitude.

G

Godsgirl83

I wonder how many of our friends around the world read our Americanized post and just shake their heads?