Contextual study

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
This thread had a good topic but is now getting derailed by Trump haters, why??? Why not just start a new thread in the Conspiracy forum? Or is it because this forum gets more attention? And this is an election year?

I think it would be nice if Pres. Trump won again and not have it taken away from him. It would be nice to have things run well again at least for the next 4 years.

Meanwhile, the globalists and the antichrist across the pond are on track to set up the one-world power they're craving. So why not let the USA just enjoy these upcoming 4 years for ourselves and let Trump run it for now? You can just undo all the good stuff he'll do for us afterwards.

All the trump-haters here think they will benefit under the antichrist, but I've got to tell you all, you won't. You WILL regret backing him. The Bible says his regime won't last - it won't even last for a long time - just like Hitler's didn't, just like Napoleon's didn't, just like all the other crazy leaders in the past.

🌻
well I don't hate trump, neither did I bring it up.

But I do hate the evil trump has done and caused

But anyway seeing as people want to talk about trump.

What I want to know is Did Jesus ask them to vote for evil

2ndTimeIsTheCharm

Feb 17, 2023

You're so focused on getting people to hate and not support trump that it's obvious you're NOT here for Christian reasons (your beliefs are so off as a clear indicator). You're here to try to influence Christians to vote how the antichrist and the globalists want us to. Why would I want to go along with anything that loser wants - because in the end, the antichrist WILL lose. You do realize that, right? And you'll regret going along with him.

🌻

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
You should be more worried about your own side of the pond. That's where the antichrist is going to emerge, not from the US. Or is that what you really want all along? You'll regret siding with him against Christians.

🌻
I don't vote for anybody in the house of commons in England. I'm Welsh,

I would rather shoot my self in the head than vote for that lot.

They should be called the house of common punks

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
You're so focused on getting people to hate and not support trump that it's obvious you're NOT here for Christian reasons (your beliefs are so off as a clear indicator). You're here to try to influence Christians to vote how the antichrist and the globalists want us to. Why would I want to go along with anything that loser wants - because in the end, the antichrist WILL lose. You do realize that, right? And you'll regret going along with him.

🌻
no because of trump thousands of children have been killed in Gazza

2ndTimeIsTheCharm

Feb 17, 2023
I don't vote for anybody in the house of commons in England. I'm Welsh,

I would rather shoot my self in the head than vote for that lot.

They should be called the house of common punks

You have worse things to worry about - the antichrist emerges from YOUR side of the pond. Not mine. So tend to your side.

🌻

2ndTimeIsTheCharm

Feb 17, 2023
no because of trump thousands of children have been killed in Gazza
How much is the antichrist and globalists paying you to stay on track with your Trump-hate message? That is the saddest job anyone can ever have, lol!

🌻

2ndTimeIsTheCharm

Feb 17, 2023
That's a load of rubbish, you must have been listening to that Zionist pig John Hagee 😊

It really doesn't matter whether you believe or not. It WILL happen. The antichrist WILL lose - along with everyone who sided with him. And then you're going to remember all this and regret your choices. :sneaky:

🌻

Everlasting-Grace

Dec 18, 2021
you don't have to choose any of them.

By choosing evil you promote evil
I disagree

By choosing no one I risk the worse of the two evils getting control and risk sending my country to hell.

Trump is not perfect but he will help my country.. Biden will just continue to destroy my country

Everlasting-Grace

Dec 18, 2021

What evil has he done., that he has been found guilty of

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
What?? Where do you get this nonsense from?
Read the full article if you can be bothered and the reports from a lifetime of investigation from security experts https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44120428
Jerusalem embassy: Why Trump's move was not about peace
  • By Barbara Plett Usher
  • BBC State Dept correspondent, Washington
15 May 2018

US opens embassy in Jerusalem
"Our greatest hope is for peace." Those were the words of Donald Trump in a recorded message at the Jerusalem ceremony.
But the opening line in White House talking points cut straight to the top priority: "President Donald J Trump keeps his promise."
Mr Trump decided to move the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem because he likes to keep campaign promises made to his base

Everlasting-Grace

Dec 18, 2021
Read the full article if you can be bothered and the reports from a lifetime of investigation from security experts https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44120428
Jerusalem embassy: Why Trump's move was not about peace
  • By Barbara Plett Usher
  • BBC State Dept correspondent, Washington
15 May 2018

US opens embassy in Jerusalem
"Our greatest hope is for peace." Those were the words of Donald Trump in a recorded message at the Jerusalem ceremony.
But the opening line in White House talking points cut straight to the top priority: "President Donald J Trump keeps his promise."
Mr Trump decided to move the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem because he likes to keep campaign promises made to his base
And?

sorry my friend, This is not why anyone is being killed

talk about propaganda!!

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
And?

sorry my friend, This is not why anyone is being killed

talk about propaganda!!
oh no well you haven't research it then, since the us embassy was moved to Jerusalem from Aviv tensions where flared between Palestine and Gazza.

And Palestinians gained less rights.

Trump is in record for saying the ultimate deal is fix Isreal.

Well he never fixed it he made it worse

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
Since this thread has hopelessly derailed into American and international politics, it is now closed

Status
Not open for further replies.