Created Beings

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
No, it’s not Kabbalah teachings.

We are in the recreation. The fall of Adam and Eve from light was of the previous age with Lucifer and his fall.
This is the gap truth. There’s a period of time, a gap, between Genesis 1:1, and Genesis 1:2. Adam and Eve are names that mean mankind. Though with the recreation, I do believe that there were one Adam, one Eve.

Do you all realize that this age we are in from Adam and Eve is the history of the seed that would bruise the head of the serpent? This book we call the Bible is the generations of Jesus from beginning to end.

A

Anidod

We are in the recreation. The fall of Adam and Eve from light was of the previous age with Lucifer and his fall.
This is the gap truth. There’s a period of time, a gap, between Genesis 1:1, and Genesis 1:2. Adam and Eve are names that mean mankind. Though with the recreation, I do believe that there were one Adam, one Eve.

Do you all realize that this age we are in from Adam and Eve is the history of the seed that would bruise the head of the serpent? This book we call the Bible is the generations of Jesus from beginning to end.
So I know others may not be interested to know about what you're sharing, but I am very much interested. Do you mind sharing more either here or messaging?

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
Thank you for the interaction, i'm not going to lie, I was a bit scared with the percieved animosity but im glad it didn't get hostile 😊 have a goodnight. 😴😪
There’s really no need to be hostile concerning this. I believe it to be truth, the pieces missing all come into place with this understanding of a previous age. But, it’s not important enough IMO, to debate. Discussing though is or should be different and more relaxed. Our salvation does not depend on unity in this.

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
So I know others may not be interested to know about what you're sharing, but I am very much interested. Do you mind sharing more either here or messaging?
What I’ve written here is about all I can share Anidod. There are many places on the ‘net that go into great depth about these things. I ask questions of Holy Spirit, then I come across writings that answer my questions. He is the best Teacher we can have.

Google gap theory and you will see what I mean. ;).

Here is something I know you will love. Look up Memrah. Let me know what you find.

There’s no language that can be compared to the Hebrew. It’s rich with symbolism and poetic.

U

UnderGrace

There is no Lucifer in scripture....btw

That was an error by Erasmus when he translated the Hebrew

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
There is no Lucifer in scripture....btw

That was an error by Erasmus when he translated the Hebrew
That I will check. It’s the second time now that I’ve heard this. There’s something about the controlling spirit seen either in the prince or the king of tyre that comes to mind. I need a refresher course on demonology. Was too long ago.

Anyway, thanks for bringing this up.

A

Anidod

What I’ve written here is about all I can share Anidod. There are many places on the ‘net that go into great depth about these things. I ask questions of Holy Spirit, then I come across writings that answer my questions. He is the best Teacher we can have.

Google gap theory and you will see what I mean. ;).

Here is something I know you will love. Look up Memrah. Let me know what you find.

There’s no language that can be compared to the Hebrew. It’s rich with symbolism and poetic.
I will look into it.

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
Anidod, do you have the software from e-sword? It’s free to download but the designer does ask for a donation. Not required though.

www.e-sword.net There’s an ancient Hebrew download that can be added to the software,

This is the meaning of Lucifer.

H1966

H1966 = AHLB# 1104-B (e)

1104) Le% (Le% HL) ac: Shine co: Star ab: Distant: The pictograph e is a picture of a man with his arms raised looking at a great sight. The l is a shepherd staff representing the idea of "toward" as the staff is used to move a sheep toward a direction. Combined these letters mean "a looking toward something" such as the looking toward a light in the distance. The stars have always been used to guide the traveler or shepherd to find his home or destination.

A) Le% (Le% HL) ac: Look co: ? ab: ?: To look toward a sight.

Nm) Le% (Le% HL) - I. These: Designating a group that is with the speaker. In the sense of looking toward a sight. [Hebrew and Aramaic; The short form "e" is used as a prefix meaning "look" and translated as "the".] [df: la hla] II. Toward: A moving to or toward something to be with it as the ox moves toward a destination. [df: la] [freq. 69] |kjv: these, those, this, thus, who, so, such, some, same, other, which, another, whom, they, them| {H411, H412, H413, H428, H429}

em) Lie% (Lie% HYL) - These: Designating a group that is with the speaker. In the sense of looking toward a sight. [Aramaic only] [df: Kla] [freq. 14] |kjv: these, those| {H479}

if1) Elet% (Elet% TH-LH) - Folly: In the sense of shining. [freq. 1] |kjv: folly| {H8417}

rm) Fle% (Fle% H-LW) - Behold: As to look at a sight. [Aramaic only] [df: wla] [freq. 10] |kjv: behold, lo| {H431, H718}

sm) Nile% (Nile% H-LYN) - These: Designating a group that is with the speaker. In the sense of looking toward a sight. [Aramaic only] [df: Nla] [freq. 5] |kjv: these, the| {H459}

ief1) Eliet% (Eliet% T-HY-LH) - Shining: A shining through ones actions or words. May be in a positive (praise) or negative (folly) sense. [freq. 57] |kjv: praise| {H8416}

B) Lle% (Lle% HLL) ac: Shine co: ? ab: ?: To cause a shining of one by praising or giving thanks to another or to ones self.

V) Lle% (Lle% H-LL) - Shine: To shine through ones actions or words. [freq. 165] (vf: Paal, Hiphil, Hitpael, Pual, Piel, Participle) |kjv: praise, glory, boast, mad, shine, foolish, commended, rage, celebrate| {H1984}

am) Llem% (Llem% MH-LL) - Shine: [freq. 1] |kjv: praise| {H4110}

em) Llie% (Llie% HY-LL) - Star: [freq. 1] |kjv: Lucifer| {H1966}

gf1) Ellfe% (Ellfe% HW-L-LH) - Madness: As one shining in a negative sense. [freq. 4] |kjv: madness| {H1947}

of3) Tfllfe% (Tfllfe% HW-L-LWT) - Madness: As one shining in a negative sense. [freq. 1] |kjv: madness| {H1948}

bdm) Lflie% (Lflie% HY-LWL) - Shine: [freq. 2] |kjv: praise, merry| {H1974}

C) Lea% (Lea% AHL) ac: Shine co: Tent ab: ?

V) Lea% (Lea% A-HL) - I. Shine: II. Pitch tent: [denominative of lefa] [freq. 4] (vf: Hiphil, Paal, Piel) |kjv: shine, tent| {H166, H167}

Nm) Lea% (Lea% A-HL) - Aloe: The glistening oils of the plant. The oils or the tree. [freq. 4] |kjv: aloes, trees of aloes| {H174}

gm) Lefa% (Lefa% AW-HL) - Tent: The shining light of the campfire next to the tent in the distance is a guide for those returning home late just as a star is used as a guide. [freq. 345] |kjv: tabernacle, tent, dwelling| {H168}

E) Ale% (Ale% HLA) ac: Distant co: ? ab: ?: A distant sight that is looked toward.

V) Ale% (Ale% H-LA) - Distant: To be far off. [freq. 1] (vf: Niphal) |kjv: cast far off| {H1972}

Nf1) Eale% (Eale% HL-AH) - Distant: Something far off in the distance. [freq. 16] |kjv: beyond, forward, hitherto, back, thenceforth, henceforth, yonder| {H1973}

K) Fle% (Fle% HLW) ac: ? co: Here ab: ?: An arrival to the distant place.

pm) Mfle% (Mfle% H-LWM) - Here: [freq. 11] |kjv: hither, here, thither| {H1988}

L) Lei% (Lei% YHL) ac: ? co: Bright ab: ?

qpm) Mflei% (Mflei% YH-LWM) - Diamond: A hard and precious stone that glitters. [freq. 3] |kjv: diamond| {H3095}

Stars in Hebrew mean those who are or were significant in some way with God. A shining star. In one of the translations of the scriptures, the serpent in Genesis is called the shining one.

UG, do you know why it’s thought to be a mistake by Erasmus?

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
I think it's funny the same person that advised about nasty comments, is the one resorting to it. Anyways, I never claimed Strongs is infallible, I have three Strongs concordances, different years and have found many discrepancies.

I simply pointed out that the verses she presented does use Or for both light and skins and how would he correlate that.
There was nothing nasty about my post... I just state my belief.. People can agree or disagree with it.. I have made no personal attacks on anyone..

My statement is a general observation. A message of caution to people who may assume that Strongs is an infallible foundation on which they can interpret scriptures by..

The only thing each individual has to asses, is if my warning is valid or not.. And then move on from there.. Which ever way they deem correct..

It is tiring to be accused of being nasty simply because one has expressed a position that another person does not like.. We get too much of that in this website..

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
The men of heaven, which are angels, have the same airflow of life as the earthly man, for just as the woman was made in the representation of man, so man was made in the representation of angels,l
No; man is made in the image of God, not of angels. Genesis 1:27 tells us that truth with abundant clarity.

Jun 4, 2019
No; man is made in the image of God, not of angels. Genesis 1:27 tells us that truth with abundant clarity.
Angels were made in the representation of God, whereas man was made in the representation of angels, which is why it is written, "you made him a little lower than the angels".

U

UnderGrace

Anidod, do you have the software from e-sword? It’s free to download but the designer does ask for a donation. Not required though.

www.e-sword.net There’s an ancient Hebrew download that can be added to the software,

This is the meaning of Lucifer.

H1966

H1966 = AHLB# 1104-B (e)

1104) Le% (Le% HL) ac: Shine co: Star ab: Distant: The pictograph e is a picture of a man with his arms raised looking at a great sight. The l is a shepherd staff representing the idea of "toward" as the staff is used to move a sheep toward a direction. Combined these letters mean "a looking toward something" such as the looking toward a light in the distance. The stars have always been used to guide the traveler or shepherd to find his home or destination.

A) Le% (Le% HL) ac: Look co: ? ab: ?: To look toward a sight.

Nm) Le% (Le% HL) - I. These: Designating a group that is with the speaker. In the sense of looking toward a sight. [Hebrew and Aramaic; The short form "e" is used as a prefix meaning "look" and translated as "the".] [df: la hla] II. Toward: A moving to or toward something to be with it as the ox moves toward a destination. [df: la] [freq. 69] |kjv: these, those, this, thus, who, so, such, some, same, other, which, another, whom, they, them| {H411, H412, H413, H428, H429}

em) Lie% (Lie% HYL) - These: Designating a group that is with the speaker. In the sense of looking toward a sight. [Aramaic only] [df: Kla] [freq. 14] |kjv: these, those| {H479}

if1) Elet% (Elet% TH-LH) - Folly: In the sense of shining. [freq. 1] |kjv: folly| {H8417}

rm) Fle% (Fle% H-LW) - Behold: As to look at a sight. [Aramaic only] [df: wla] [freq. 10] |kjv: behold, lo| {H431, H718}

sm) Nile% (Nile% H-LYN) - These: Designating a group that is with the speaker. In the sense of looking toward a sight. [Aramaic only] [df: Nla] [freq. 5] |kjv: these, the| {H459}

ief1) Eliet% (Eliet% T-HY-LH) - Shining: A shining through ones actions or words. May be in a positive (praise) or negative (folly) sense. [freq. 57] |kjv: praise| {H8416}

B) Lle% (Lle% HLL) ac: Shine co: ? ab: ?: To cause a shining of one by praising or giving thanks to another or to ones self.

V) Lle% (Lle% H-LL) - Shine: To shine through ones actions or words. [freq. 165] (vf: Paal, Hiphil, Hitpael, Pual, Piel, Participle) |kjv: praise, glory, boast, mad, shine, foolish, commended, rage, celebrate| {H1984}

am) Llem% (Llem% MH-LL) - Shine: [freq. 1] |kjv: praise| {H4110}

em) Llie% (Llie% HY-LL) - Star: [freq. 1] |kjv: Lucifer| {H1966}

gf1) Ellfe% (Ellfe% HW-L-LH) - Madness: As one shining in a negative sense. [freq. 4] |kjv: madness| {H1947}

of3) Tfllfe% (Tfllfe% HW-L-LWT) - Madness: As one shining in a negative sense. [freq. 1] |kjv: madness| {H1948}

bdm) Lflie% (Lflie% HY-LWL) - Shine: [freq. 2] |kjv: praise, merry| {H1974}

C) Lea% (Lea% AHL) ac: Shine co: Tent ab: ?

V) Lea% (Lea% A-HL) - I. Shine: II. Pitch tent: [denominative of lefa] [freq. 4] (vf: Hiphil, Paal, Piel) |kjv: shine, tent| {H166, H167}

Nm) Lea% (Lea% A-HL) - Aloe: The glistening oils of the plant. The oils or the tree. [freq. 4] |kjv: aloes, trees of aloes| {H174}

gm) Lefa% (Lefa% AW-HL) - Tent: The shining light of the campfire next to the tent in the distance is a guide for those returning home late just as a star is used as a guide. [freq. 345] |kjv: tabernacle, tent, dwelling| {H168}

E) Ale% (Ale% HLA) ac: Distant co: ? ab: ?: A distant sight that is looked toward.

V) Ale% (Ale% H-LA) - Distant: To be far off. [freq. 1] (vf: Niphal) |kjv: cast far off| {H1972}

Nf1) Eale% (Eale% HL-AH) - Distant: Something far off in the distance. [freq. 16] |kjv: beyond, forward, hitherto, back, thenceforth, henceforth, yonder| {H1973}

K) Fle% (Fle% HLW) ac: ? co: Here ab: ?: An arrival to the distant place.

pm) Mfle% (Mfle% H-LWM) - Here: [freq. 11] |kjv: hither, here, thither| {H1988}

L) Lei% (Lei% YHL) ac: ? co: Bright ab: ?

qpm) Mflei% (Mflei% YH-LWM) - Diamond: A hard and precious stone that glitters. [freq. 3] |kjv: diamond| {H3095}

Stars in Hebrew mean those who are or were significant in some way with God. A shining star. In one of the translations of the scriptures, the serpent in Genesis is called the shining one.

UG, do you know why it’s thought to be a mistake by Erasmus?
Yes:)

A

Anidod

There was nothing nasty about my post... I just state my belief.. People can agree or disagree with it.. I have made no personal attacks on anyone..

My statement is a general observation. A message of caution to people who may assume that Strongs is an infallible foundation on which they can interpret scriptures by..

The only thing each individual has to asses, is if my warning is valid or not.. And then move on from there.. Which ever way they deem correct..

It is tiring to be accused of being nasty simply because one has expressed a position that another person does not like.. We get too much of that in this website..
I don't understand why people make general comments about specific questions or comments, then throw the "I wasn't directing it at you" to specific people, indirectly.

"Many people like to make indirect comments", like im doing now, and then say it's a general observation.

There is no such thing in existence as the infallible gospel of Strongs..

I'd say this statement here, is rather assuming or condescending to make, if nowhere in my previous comments had I claimed "Strongs" to be infallible nor had anyone brought up or discussed Strongs' credibility.

It is a great great mistake to use a creation of fallible men ie "Strongs" to interpret scripture.. It always amazes me that some people simply assume that Strongs is without error and are willing to retranslate translate scripture using a book that lays no claim to infallibility..

Yet many people grab a Strongs concordance and see how they can alter scriptures to suit their pet ideas.. They may as well be writing their own scriptures and creating their own religion..
"Some people and many people" doesn't apply in this thread because only one person brought up Strongs concordance and that person was me, therefore, your comment is indirectly directed at me.

And assuming that im trying to suit "pet ideas or wanting to create my own religion" is rather nasty.

Anyways, thanks for the warning about using strongs concordance 🤗.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Angels were made in the representation of God, whereas man was made in the representation of angels, which is why it is written, "you made him a little lower than the angels".
Wrong. Psalm 8 says nothing about humans being “made in the representation of angels”. You’re ignoring plain and clear verses in favour of oblique poetic verses. That is a poor hermeneutical method.

Jun 4, 2019
Wrong. Psalm 8 says nothing about humans being “made in the representation of angels”. You’re ignoring plain and clear verses in favour of oblique poetic verses. That is a poor hermeneutical method.
The Psalms are not just "poems", they are scripture, they are truth, of things of the past, things that are now, and things in the future. As such, when the scriptures declare, "let us make man in OUR image", "OUR" is referring to God and the men of heaven, which are angels and the son of God, which is why man was made LESSER than the angels, for the earthly man was made in representation of the heavenly man. This is not difficult to understand.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
The Psalms are not just "poems", they are scripture, they are truth, of things of the past, things that are now, and things in the future. As such, when the scriptures declare, "let us make man in OUR image", "OUR" is referring to God and the men of heaven, which are angels and the son of God, which is why man was made LESSER than the angels, for the earthly man was made in representation of the heavenly man. This is not difficult to understand.
Angels aren't 'heavenly man'. Nothing in Scripture suggests that they are.

Man is made in the image of God. Your ideas are unscriptural at best.

Jun 4, 2019
Angels aren't 'heavenly man'. Nothing in Scripture suggests that they are.

Man is made in the image of God. Your ideas are unscriptural at best.
Angels are men. That is why they have the appearance of men. And that is why certain angels in ancient times descended from heaven and married women, because again.... they are men, with all the parts included of a man.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Angels are men. That is why they have the appearance of men. And that is why certain angels in ancient times descended from heaven and married women, because again.... they are men, with all the parts included of a man.
I’m about ready to call you a troll. Your understanding of Scripture is woefully lacking, and you show no inclination to learn.

Jun 4, 2019
I’m about ready to call you a troll. Your understanding of Scripture is woefully lacking, and you show no inclination to learn.
You can call me whatever you want, the Messiah was told he had a demon, and the prophets and apostles of old were insulted and tortured and put to death by the religious men at that time who thought they knew better. Nothing of what I am saying is untrue. Angels are not animals, they have the appearance of men, we were made "lesser" than them, and they married women according to Genesis..... so is it so difficult to conclude that they are none other than..... men? The hardness of hearts of you people prevents you people from attaining deep understanding of God.