"Look! I am about to cover the earth with a flood that will destroy every living thing that breathes. Everything on earth will die." Genesis 6:17.
Plants are not conscious, breathing creatures like the rest of God's creation. What you claim is similar to animism where people worship God's creation and yet ignore God who created those things. I live in Australia and have to put up with rules made as a sop to people who worship trees, rocks and dirt. It's demonic.
Whoa. No sir Brother, I'm not into any new age crap or aminism (Lol) or whatever you said, no cults, occults or anything but our Lord Jesus the Christ! But let's not limit God about anything, if He can create an oxygen breathing life form which exhales carbon dioxide, then He can make a different life form that breaths carbon dioxide and exhales oxygen! That's all I'm saying and with no cult spin lol. Jesus my friend, Jesus.
Get charged with murder for eating fruit off of a Tree? ! What if the trees purpose is to be food for others? Maybe the tree would feel insulted and unfulfilled if people did not eat it's fruit?
Our world is corrupted, so our flowers don't sing that we can hear.
But it is rumored that flowers sing in heaven...they sounded credible to me Brother.