As I have said over and over...that only love keeps what the law demanded...I am and will always be under the law of Christ to love...I have been set free from the written code of Moses and brought into the NEW COVENANT
Under the Law of Christ, huh?
Joh 8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.
so when Christ or I AM or the LORD spoke this...
Exo 3:14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.
And then this...
Exo 20:1 And God spake all these words, saying,
Exo 20:2 I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
Exo 20:3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
And all the rest that He spoke to Moses...
Exo 25:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
Exo 30:11 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
Exo 30:17 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
Clear to here...
Deu 32:48 And the LORD spake unto Moses that selfsame day, saying,
Are you saying that you are under that Law?