Does God enjoy the little things we do?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
I wonder. I remember there was a prophetess lady at our church that said God can love all the the stuff we love. Like cooking! Imagine baking a pie and God smiling at how much you’re enjoying yourself.

Or playing with your dog and being completely overjoyed with how well you’re taking care of His creation and the kindness you have.

Does that make any sense? Does that help us to think maybe also that God loves and wants to be involved in all we do, even the “unimportant daily stuff”?

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
I wonder. I remember there was a prophetess lady at our church that said God can love all the the stuff we love. Like cooking! Imagine baking a pie and God smiling at how much you’re enjoying yourself.

Or playing with your dog and being completely overjoyed with how well you’re taking care of His creation and the kindness you have.

Does that make any sense? Does that help us to think maybe also that God loves and wants to be involved in all we do, even the “unimportant daily stuff”?
I think this a sweet thread. I think to Him all our lives and what we do are important to Him.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011

Oh yeah! I must agree completely.I believe God has taught me a lot about uconditional loveby my little doggy. I even hate to call her a doggy….if you know what I mean.

I wish I could love god as my little girl seems to love me......she lives for devotion.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
PS, whi I do cook anything myi prayers are there too, primarily I ask not to poison myself...God is there always..

Feb 28, 2016
ZEP. 3:17.
The LORD thy God in the midst of you is mighty; He will save, He will rejoice over you with joy;
He will rest in His Love, He will joy over you with singing.

this scripture brings me so much joy...

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
PS, whi I do cook anything myi prayers are there too, primarily I ask not to poison myself...God is there always..
Cooking is an adventure for sure.................

Just don't end up like this guy

posthuman.jpg

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Old song

Little things that you do
Make me glad I'm in love with you
Little things that you say
Make me glad that I feel this way
The way you smile, the way you hold my hand
And when I'm down you always understand

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Little things that you do,
Making plans,
I'm in love with you
Little words that I hear
Let me know that you love me dear

The way you walk that walk,
The way you hold my hand,
The way you talk that talk
And make me understand

You know I love those little things
That you do..……...etc...….curious I remember this much, must be going the way of the aged.

Zmouth

Nov 21, 2012
Nothing brings the LORD any greater joy than hearing his children are walking in truth then if you are acknowledging him in all thy ways then you know if he hears you or not by the things you do.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
I was always taught, and believe, that the greatest witness a Christian has is HOW they live their lives........

just saying

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Very much so. To him even just spending the day drawing with you means far more to him than you will ever know. It's humbling and beautiful that he treasures time with us like that even if we think it's small and not doing great things for his kingdom and shouting praise from the roof top to him spending time with us period is the greatest jewel in his eyes.

Sometimes the small things are what matter the most

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
That is really all we have to offer God. Our praise and some little things we do differently than our desire, but more according to His word. He has already taken care of the major things in our lives. He get us to be where we need to be and to say what needs said by Himself. Otherwise, we might think we have a "by my works" salvation. Some little things like put off working on the Sabbath on something that can be left for another day. I just say, this is for you God. When we see God working some little thing to our favor, we need to stop and thank Him for it. Little things. :cool:

Nov 14, 2016

+++yes, just be sure to INVITE Him...

TamLynn

A heart at rest
Nov 27, 2014
Several times in His word it states that He delights in us, favors us, takes pleasure in us.
So I would say yes He does. :)

blueluna5

Jul 30, 2018
Yes. God talks to us all the time and therefore experiences very similar positive emotions we do. Plus God doesn't get bored.

When we have a kid, don't we enjoy seeing them happy.