It's finally happened. The aliens have created a way to turn everyone's brains into stupefied mush..lol 
It's finally happened. The aliens have created a way to turn everyone's brains into stupefied mush..lol![]()
That's only if it can be proven that everyone's brains were NOT stupified mush to begin with.![]()
I am blaming it on the aliens not the masons. The aliens did it I tell you. It was the aliens.
I am blaming it on the aliens not the masons. The aliens did it I tell you. It was the aliens.
Aliens do not exist, all of these creatures and their spacecrafts are created by the so called ''Aircrafts Testing Base'' Area 51 and are regulary sent out to the sky for check-ups. And... the illuminati have nothing to do with them..
Aliens do not exist, all of these creatures and their spacecrafts are created by the so called ''Aircrafts Testing Base'' Area 51 and are regulary sent out to the sky for check-ups. And... the illuminati have nothing to do with them..
I know most people are taking this on a more silly levelBut I do believe that the powers of this earth are actually working together as one group in order to achieve more power and bring their power together over the world, and are in fact being led by satan to do so. I do believe that when the end times finally comes around, the anti christ will be a member of this "new world order", and all this will look like some sort of utopia that the world will all cheer for. And I think satan keeps regular people like us away thinking about these things by pushing thoughts on us like "oh thats just silly, were too smart for that nonsense", and keep us focused on meaningless things instead, things like what fox news and msnbc are fighting over. This is how demons pull us from God to begin with.
Ive actually heard that area 51 is just another distraction from the govt to keep us focused on pointless things, keeping out eyes on something like a "secret base", with the lure of aliens and high technology to keep us away from things we REALLY should be worried about. Its funny, the govt REALLY uses many of the tricks Satan is said to use in the bible.
Remember Ephesians 6:12.
As a child, I remember being disappointed with Bibles that mentioned 'aliens' from another land. Only to find, of course, that 'aliens' was just an American term for 'foreigners'. Blah.
Lol, I would have been happy to learn that they were not real aliens like from outer space or something.
Project Blue Beam
Project Blue BeamFunny you say that. I just saw a news headline title a couple of nights ago - not about holograms but about "Plans for an alien false flag attack".
Haaa - I remember when Ronnie Reagan mentioned that, but not a false flag, but the real deal and he said that it would bring the world together. All I could do was think about Independence Day and laugh, Tavistock again?
Be on the look out![]()