Facial hair! What do you think?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Just wondering why the three little pigs kept saying not by the hair on my chinny chin chin. Anyone know if pigs actually have beards?

I may ask what the children think because if the pigs were clean shaven they would have to say something else to the Big Bad wolf.

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Just wondering why the three little pigs kept saying not by the hair on my chinny chin chin. Anyone know if pigs actually have beards?

I may ask what the children think because if the pigs were clean shaven they would have to say something else to the Big Bad wolf.
Well Lanolin, when you meditate about what is being said it becomes clear. Most that do not shave regularly, have tiny little hairs throughout their body. How hard would it be to drag someone off by one of these tiny little hairs. So that makes it a metaphor of something being very hard to do. 3spin-grin.gif

S

Stranger36147

For any Christians who don't like facial hair, I just have one thing to say to that.

1567154477185.png

M

Miri

Don’t know about pigs but once you
hit the menopause, chin hair takes on a whole new meaning!

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I never did get where they found Jesus in the Bible having long hair... The beard and mustache I can understand. That's in scripture.
It could be confusion over Jesus being called a Nazarene (having come from Nazareth) and people thinking it meant He was a Nazarite, for a Nazarite, such as Samson was, did not cut their hair as part of the conditions indicating their covenant with God... or drink, and we do know that Jesus drank, though He was not a drunkard as some claimed.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
I never did get where they found Jesus in the Bible having long hair... The beard and mustache I can understand. That's in scripture.
I think it may just be tradition but I think that many assume that Jesus was a Nazarite (like Sampson) which would have meant that his hair was never cut.

Brandon123

May 15, 2019
My hair is just strange....I get the most compliments when I neglect shaving .... that being said I do try to keep the beard and mustache trimmed if they start to get too out of hand...

M

MegMarch

Facial hair can be a definite plus depending on how the guy grooms it.

Going_Nowhere

Nov 10, 2019
Personally for myself....I prefer to be clean shaven. But I always get lazy with shaving so most of the time, I do have some facial hair. Oh well.

Jara

Jul 15, 2011
Let's just say, I always keep my tweezers close by, lol...:D.

On a man, I think it neat that they have the ability to switch it up and have different looks in that way. I also think that as men age, it has to be a blessing to be able to cover up the hanging gobble gobble, lol.
Lolol!!! 🤣