Finish Him!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Off topic kind of but I dug this game up in college about 8 years ago. I picked motaro which was sort of a boss character. Toward the end a much older friend recalled one finishing move when they had finally got me down to "finish him" and proceeded to do the finishing move but it doesn't work on that character so it rebounded and killed him if I recall aright.

We were cracking up considerably during these matches.

and argument? Well...see I called this character "the horse" therefore to end an argument (match) I would simply posit "the horse" and win :)
 
If they are annoying me to no end, and are in my house, I simply dismiss them. You should see the looks on their faces.
hahahhahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: tourist
I think it all depends with whom I'm speaking to. I plead the fifth. Guess no one will know unless they have a desperate need to...
stimpy_pressing_button.jpg
 
"C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!!"

"SUPREEEME VICTORY."

I mean... Er... That's not keeping with the theme of the thread, is it? (Since it's not a Mortal Kombat reference...)

Alas, seeing as you've caused me to resort to throwing out declarations of conquest from an entirely different gaming franchise, this shall be my Last Word.




Maybe.
What does a non-computer-/non-gaming-nerd know of the mighty C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER?

One should take care to not use it lightly. If you were a computer nerd you would know misusing it can BREAK hearts. There is an ancient tale, told in a chat quote of yore:

Jenna> I
Jenna> l
Jenna> o
Jenna> v
Jenna> e
Jenna> y
Jenna> o
David> C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!
Jenna> What in the world is wrong with you?
Jenna> Why do you always do that?


And that is my cautionary last word.
 
What does a non-computer-/non-gaming-nerd know of the mighty C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER?

One should take care to not use it lightly. If you were a computer nerd you would know misusing it can BREAK hearts. There is an ancient tale, told in a chat quote of yore:

Jenna> I
Jenna> l
Jenna> o
Jenna> v
Jenna> e
Jenna> y
Jenna> o
David> C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!
Jenna> What in the world is wrong with you?
Jenna> Why do you always do that?


And that is my cautionary last word.

Thank you Mario! But our princess is in another castle.

P.S. All Your Base Are Belong to Us.

Word. (Last.)
 
  • Like
Reactions: WarriorPrincess19
Thank you Mario! But our princess is in another castle.

P.S. All Your Base Are Belong to Us.

Word. (Last.)
Gee, I'm running out of gas here...

Um...

(Random comment just to keep things going, to see what seoulsearch will say next.)

(Add-on generic comment, just to make it seem like I actually have something to say.)

(Obligatory comment about being the last word.)

Sorry, that's all I've got.
 
  • Like
Reactions: tourist
"C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!!"

"SUPREEEME VICTORY."

I mean... Er... That's not keeping with the theme of the thread, is it? (Since it's not a Mortal Kombat reference...)

Alas, seeing as you've caused me to resort to throwing out declarations of conquest from an entirely different gaming franchise, this shall be my Last Word.




Maybe.

Combo breaker, that's from that game Killer Instinct. Speaking of that game im surprised Cinder hasn't posted on this thread yet lol.
lol1.PNG
 
- You have your entire life to be a jerk. Why not take today off?
- Remember when I asked for your opinion? Me neither.
- If you’re waiting for me to care, I hope you brought something to eat, ‘cause it’s gonna be a really long time.
- Some day you’ll go far—and I really hope you stay there.
 
What is your argument finishing move, your best line to end an argument?

View attachment 219002

Do you come out with something to totally rip your conversational opponent to shreds in a Fatality?

View attachment 219003


Do you have a good line that ends arguments on a positive note?

View attachment 219004

Or do you just throw out something crazy that you hope will confuse the other person in the argument and make him go away?

View attachment 219005


Tell us your favorite lines that are great for ending arguments!


(Forum members who spend a lot of time in the BDF should probably stay out of this one... because your immense argument experience leaves the rest of us at a severe disadvantage in this field.) :sneaky:


The only reason-I kid you not-I'm posting is because I just watched Mortal Kombat the other day and I couldn't resist the screenshots. Still can't get over the MK11 "Friendship Fatality":ROFL:.
 
  • Like
Reactions: seoulsearch
- I don’t know what your problem is, but I’m guessing it’s hard to pronounce.
- Do you ever wonder what life would be like if you’d gotten enough oxygen at birth?
- I don't care what everyone else says about you - I think your hilarious.
- Sounds like it's time to up your medication...
 
  • Like
Reactions: seoulsearch
- I don’t know what your problem is, but I’m guessing it’s hard to pronounce.
- Do you ever wonder what life would be like if you’d gotten enough oxygen at birth?
- I don't care what everyone else says about you - I think your hilarious.
- Sounds like it's time to up your medication...
ur killin me ........ hahahahhaha


dont forget about on the job........................

How long have you worked with us? Not countin tomorrow.
 
If you freeze your opponent using Sub Zero then use the finishing move that shatters them into pieces they scream after their body explodes.

When I was a kid my dad asked me with a serious face how they can still scream after they are frozen rock solid and being shattered into small pieces. For some reason that just always stuck with me...for better or worse.
 
  • Like
Reactions: seoulsearch