For DCon

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sirk
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
This time no more Mr. Nice Guy
th
 
Here you go DC....just the intro for ya. [video=vimeo;137022972]http://vimeo.com/137022972[/video]
 
That is awesome bro........sounds good.......HAHAHAH One of my favorite guitarists........

Thanks bro. While I was waiting for the video to load I learned the verse but it took forever for it to load on vimeo and I don't have the patience for that...Lol
 
I've been working a little on the drum part for that song. Great stuff, Sirk!
 
He's in my top 5 for sure.
Just checking where you are with great guitarists --
Clapton?
Derek Trucks?
Buddy Guy?
BB?

Basically, I'm asking you the same thing
Baby asked Steve Goodman.
<font size="3">[video=youtube;7dTOVOPcsRs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dTOVOPcsRs[/video]
 
Just checking where you are with great guitarists --
Clapton?
Derek Trucks?
Buddy Guy?
BB?

Basically, I'm asking you the same thing
Baby asked Steve Goodman.
<font size="3">[video=youtube;7dTOVOPcsRs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dTOVOPcsRs[/video]

All of those guys are and were great. Joe Bonamassa is another great player. [video]http://www.facebook.com/americanbluesscene/videos/987838501249542/[/video]
 
All of those guys are and were great. Joe Bonamassa is another great player. [video]http://www.facebook.com/americanbluesscene/videos/987838501249542/[/video]
A. You didn't answer the question in the song.
smiley-emoticon-197-friends%20circle%20smileys%20gallery%20-%20page%207-giggle.gif


B. You probably know this, but one of the things I like about B.B. is he doesn't sing when playing his guitar, because his guitar is his voice. (And one of the things I don't like about him is he got busted for coke so was a no-show for the only time I had a chance to see him in concert. 1972. Do I hold a grudge or what?
free-cute-smileys-1045.gif
)

C. Why did I know it was going to be "The Thrill is Gone" when I saw it was a tribute to B.B.?
free-confused-smileys-423.gif


D. I am completely tone deaf. So got to ask, did Joe do it like B.B.? The one things great guitarists admire about B.B. is he can do one thing none of them can -- not miss a single note ever. And don't feel bad if Joe didn't. Buddy Guy is still trying to do that once and hasn't made it yet. lol

So, got to ask... If me and B.B. King were both drowning, which one of us would you choose? (That's the question in the Steve Goodman song, and I think he gave the right answer. lol)
 
Here you go DC....just the intro for ya. [video=vimeo;137022972]http://vimeo.com/137022972[/video]

That was fantabulous!!!! Blond likes it a lot....

All Blond can play on a guit is my dog has fleas picking at the strings one by one....lol
 
Thanks Dino! BTW...I love Rush...not sure if you do but as far as I'm concerned...Rush rules. :)

I like quite a bit of Rush stuff. I spent years trying to learn Tom Sawyer just because my brother said I couldn't. I think I'll work on La Villa Strangiato next.... now if I can just find a ten-piece drum kit!