S
Here you go DC....just the intro for ya. [video=vimeo;137022972]http://vimeo.com/137022972[/video]
That is awesome bro........sounds good.......HAHAHAH One of my favorite guitarists........
I've been working a little on the drum part for that song. Great stuff, Sirk!
How do you feel about Lifeson (as a guitarist)?Thanks Dino! BTW...I love Rush...not sure if you do but as far as I'm concerned...Rush rules.![]()
How do you feel about Lifeson (as a guitarist)?
Just checking where you are with great guitarists --He's in my top 5 for sure.
Just checking where you are with great guitarists --
Clapton?
Derek Trucks?
Buddy Guy?
BB?
Basically, I'm asking you the same thing Baby asked Steve Goodman.
<font size="3">[video=youtube;7dTOVOPcsRs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dTOVOPcsRs[/video]
A. You didn't answer the question in the song.All of those guys are and were great. Joe Bonamassa is another great player. [video]http://www.facebook.com/americanbluesscene/videos/987838501249542/[/video]
Here you go DC....just the intro for ya. [video=vimeo;137022972]http://vimeo.com/137022972[/video]
Thanks Dino! BTW...I love Rush...not sure if you do but as far as I'm concerned...Rush rules.![]()