there's no new revelation.
I have said on more than one occasion that I heard a voice screaming or roaring at me. It sounded like he was just behind me.
Perhaps there is no new revelation on a grand scale, but there is on a personal one. And just like the atheist couldn't believe that God actually spoke to me, because to her, there is no God, you cannot believe because it has not happened to you. This is like Thomas who refuse to believe until he saw and touched Jesus. But Jesus rebuked him for his doubt and hard heart and blessed those who believed without seeing.
Could it be, like all of us, that you don't know everything?
Now listen again, and you be the judge of whether God actually spoke to me on a personal note or not.
Again, I never said anything audibly, just thought a certain scripture verse to myself. Only, I did not remember it correctly, neither did I understand it correctly. And because I called a man of God a liar using John 3:3, there came an
exceedingly loud voice, scolding to me for my hard heart and correcting me concerning the verse in John 3:3.
What I said within myself is that children couldn't go to heaven if they were aborted because they were not born again, because I thought that verse 3 said, except a
person be born again, he cannot enter into the kingdom of heaven. So
God, whom I believe was Jesus Himself, upbraided me for my doubting and hardness of heart, for it was clearly a man's voice that told me what the scripture said and what He meant when He said it.
So, God gave this newbie a new revelation at that time. Not that it was some new revelation, but it was to me at that time.
What He told me was that the scripture said, and He stressed the word, man, except a
man be born again, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. Then He said to me, "children are not men".
When He said that to me, I saw exactly what he was saying in that verse.
So though it wasn't any new revelation, it was to me at that time in my walk with God.
I trust this is a new revelation for you too ma'am. Speaking of personal revelations from God, that is.
He still speaks to His children and there is
nothing in the bible that says that He has or ever will stop speaking to us, whether it is done audibly or not, God still speaks to His children.