They copy paste cuz they too lazy to put into their own words.... so they copy paste and plagiarize.. :/
It's more effective when proselytizing to mass produce the pamphlets rather than write each one out by hand.
They copy paste cuz they too lazy to put into their own words.... so they copy paste and plagiarize.. :/
It's more effective when proselytizing to mass produce the pamphlets rather than write each one out by hand.
I'm talking about copy pasting articles on here. Ain't nobody wanna read an insanely long post, when all that's needed is a link to the article and a description..
Yeah! Just give me a link to the pamphlets when you proselytize me!![]()
It's not our fault. The bright light of your holiness is what has blinded us.![]()
I will not stand silent while they try and enslave people to Mount Sinai and ignore the spiritual truths Jesus taught us.
mocking God and HIS holy day ? what did I expect from someone worshipping a false christ !
Having a different understanding of Christ and the purpose of Scripture in revealing God's plan for humanity than you does not equate to worshiping a false Christ. It may in some cases (as with those who deny the Deity of Christ), but certainly not in all.mocking God and HIS holy day ? what did I expect from someone worshipping a false christ !
Well I never copy paste long posts on here anyway, sooooo....
What I disagree is what God's commandment means concerning the Sabbath.
It's not just one day a week.
Jesus tells us it's about SEEKING FIRST THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN and not worryinG about tomorrow,or what you will eat or be clothed with. Its about trusting God every day. It's about doing God's work every day.
Speaking His words every day.
Well I never copy paste long posts on here anyway, sooooo....
the laws on Mount Sinai clearly state to "an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth"
Jesus changed those laws to say that we should forgive and turn the other cheek.
the laws on Mount Sinai clearly state that you should STONE someone who does work on the Sabbath.
Jesus changed that to state that we should do GOD's Work EVEN on the Sabbath and to trust always for God to provide for every thing else. NOT to work for ourselves but ALWAYS work for God.
you can choose to be of Hagar or of the the Promised Seed, Jesus.
Jesus was not speaking against just man made oral traditions. He replaced the Covenant on Mount Sinai with the New Covenant.
some will reject this truth because they wish to stay enslaved and seek to enslave others to the lies and deception they have swallowed.
Ariel what does this verse mean?
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Daniyl 7:25, "And he will speak great words against YHWH, and will wear out; mentally attack to cause to fall away, the saints of YHWH, and think to change times and Laws…"[/FONT]
We do worship the lord of the sabbath. We just don't worship the sabbath.
Yeah, I know... "if you don't do such-and-such then you are not such-and-such blah blah blah..."
ANYONE who does not worship the ''LORD of the SABBATH'' worships a different god...that must be obvious to a blind man.
Its just that...I am probably being selfish...but I was so excited about this thread when you started it. I thought, a thread for those who are ready to move on! A thread where maybe it will not be futile argument by the dead letter. I thought...oh, she's here to serve us! But instead...it has become a thread that is serving this awful man to continue on in his sin...
I used to eat paste in kindergarten. It had a nice minty taste.
You are an odd duck... lol