Gods Word - for a certain type surely

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

DeighAnn

Banned Serpent Seed Heresy
Jun 11, 2019
Did you
GEN. 2:7.
And The LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life;
and man became a living soul.

we don't know of any scripture that states that we existed 'before' GEN.2:7.
JER. 1:5.
Before I formed you in the belly I knew you; and before you came forth out of the womb I sanctified you,
and I ordained you a prophet unto the nations.

we are not aware of any scriptures that point out any prior existence of 'man', before GEN. 2:7.

but, we both are always open to hear and try and understand everyone's views on the Scriptures...
:):)
Did you go back to post 44, 45, and 46?

Feb 28, 2016
no sweetheart, we didn't, - we just usually go where we are led and try and contribute
the very best that we can - it's usually a 'time' thing', lol, you know what we mean, when and where
we have a chance to respond according to what we are doing on a daily basis...

on a site such as this, no one, un-less they have ALL the TIME in the WORLD can possible keep-up
with what others have said from the very beginning of a POST, but usually just comment when they are led to, 'we hope'

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
no sweetheart, we didn't, - we just usually go where we are led and try and contribute
the very best that we can - it's usually a 'time' thing', lol, you know what we mean, when and where
we have a chance to respond according to what we are doing on a daily basis...

on a site such as this, no one, un-less they have ALL the TIME in the WORLD can possible keep-up
with what others have said from the very beginning of a POST, but usually just comment when they are led to, 'we hope'
Time is a precious commodity for me as well. Your first sentence was profound in its content. It reflects how I have lived most of my adult life. Outstanding. You post, not my life, at least not all of the time. I'm only human after all. :)

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
The Word of God is the Written Word and the Living Word

When the Word was made flesh, the Word was the Law and the Prophets.

The Word living is Jesus made flesh

The Word is the Lamb of God

The Word walked among us

Jesus came to fulfill the Word so that when we received it, it was perfect

The Word was made perfect and replaced the Law that was written in stone for the flesh man, the outside of man, and became written on the hearts and minds of the spiritual man, which in fact makes it impossible to ever separate it from ourselves

The Word being the Lamb of God, perfect and without spot, shed His blood so that upon our faith and belief that Jesus of Nazareth, is literally God come in the flesh, who came and voluntarily, gave up His life not only to defeat death, but also so that He offer the gift us with eternal life

The Word, infinite in value, volunteered to pay for the sins of man, so that when a sin is repented of, there is no doubt it is completely forgiven and blotted out and God never wants to hear about it again

The Word paid for those sins through humiliation and pain and suffering

The Word took the stripes for our healing

What ever measure of the Word we possess is by the grace of God

We can acquire more of the Word through our actions. Without action on our part we will receive no more of the Word and what we have been given will be taken away and given to another and we will be cast out.

Though we must stay on the right path, we can not make ourselves righteous because Jesus is our righteousness before God

Only God can justify us. Not ourselves not anyone else only God can Justify

Faith comes from hearing and hearing from the Word of God.

Jesus came to fulfill the Word so that when we received it, it was perfect

Though the Word is a burden to flesh man it is just as natural as breathing to the Spiritual man

There is nothing we in the flesh could or ever can do that would "make us saved"

You can not get a fig from a thorn bush

The end time events could not have happened in the past as the past is not the end it is the middle or the beginning

You can not have true faith in something you know nothing about

To the house of Israel are gifts given without repentance

Any problems, let everyone know

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
Joel 2:[/QUOTE]
Romans 11:1 I say then hath God cast away His people? God forbid For I also am and Israelite of the seed of Abraham of the Tribe of Benjamin 2 God has not cast away His people which He foreknew wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias how he maketh intercession to God against Israel saying.....

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
Tomorrow back to the basics, and spend my time here. I was going to post this elsewhere but realized it will do no good but I like it to remind myself.

When was the last time you received a "new revelation" or a new understand from the Word?
When was the last time you had a "correction" made by the Holy Spirit about a belief you possessed about the Word?

OR ARE YOU NO LONGER GROWING?

My beliefs never stay the exact same. They grow deeper and change as I study. But this stuff HERE taking up all our time, this is milk stuff, baby Christian. And everyone is so jockeying for their own position, to be the "one of truth" not even recognizing it is only one of many truths that leads to deep ones and ...... no one can ever grow. Satan is standing behind God right now accusing all of us and ROFL.

To even hint at a deeper meaning, just makes the heels dig in, " cause I ain''t gonna be budging on a nothin". NO one is looking for any real truth let alone any meat.

For my people is foolish they have not known me; they are sottish (LOOK UP THIS WORD) children, and they have none understanding: they are wise to do evil, but to do good they have no knowledge.

Hebrews 5:7 Who in the days of His flesh, when He had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto Him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that He feared;
Hebrews 5:8 Though he were a Son, yet learned He obedience by the things which He suffered;
Hebrews 5:9 And being made perfect, He became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;
Hebrews 5:10 Called of God an high priest after the order of Melchisedec.
Hebrews 5:11 Of whom we have many things to say, and hard to be uttered, seeing ye are dull of hearing.
Hebrews 5:12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.
Hebrews 5:13 For every one that useth milk is unskillful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe.
Hebrews 5:14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

Hebrews 6:1 THEREFORE leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ let us go on unto perfection NOT LAYING AGAIN THE FOUNDATION OF REPENTANCE (which apparently some have just the one time of) from dead works, (ever wonder if :this: might be dead works, and for some all works are bad) and of FAITH toward God (make sure you qualify EVERY SINGLE TIME)
Hebrews 6:2 Of the doctrine OF BAPTISMS AND LAYING ON OF HANDS AND OF RESURRECTION OF THE DEAD AND OF ETERNAL JUDGMENT
Hebrews 6:3 And this will we do, if God permit.
Hebrews 6:4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made PARTAKERS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT
Hebrews 6:5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
Hebrews 6:6 IF THEY SHALL FALL AWAY, TO RENEW THEM AGAIN UNTO REPENTANCE SEEING THEY CRUCIFY TO THEMSELVES THE SON OF GOD AFRESH AND PUT HIM TO OPEN SHAME
Hebrews 6:7 For the earth which drinketh in the rain that cometh oft upon it, and bringeth forth herbs meet for them by whom it is dressed, receiveth blessing from God DOES ANYONE GET THIS?

I APOLOGIZE to any of you up front, to whom this does not apply, I know you are the ones who understand the "why" and so I thank you for understanding. Good night

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
Revelation 12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.7-10-7
Revelation 12:4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
Did cast them to the earth-to this age in the flesh. And from the get-go in the garden, Satan was out the gate and running. The mystery of iniquity already at work. The kenites. What did the 2 churches God approve of teach? Good fig, Bad fig, Begin and End, Good vs Evil

Notice the 7-10-7 this will become important, not now, but for later study in Revelation because of Satan setting up on earth his system and it will explain why he has to get rid of 3. Just put it away for a later time.

Isaiah 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
Lucifer, tells us we are still in 1st earth age
Isaiah 14:13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
Isaiah 14:14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
Isaiah 14:15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
Isaiah 14:16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;
Isaiah 14:17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?
Isaiah 14:18 All the kings of the nations, even all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house.
Isaiah 14:19 But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet.
A second witness.

So how did God end that world? Does He tell us Before you read this Go write down EVERY DETAIL YOU CAN ABOUT NOAHS FLOOD. YOU WILL NEVER HAVE THIS CHANCE TO DO IT AGAIN.

PLEASE, PLEASE READ THIS SLOW, DON'T JUST READ THIS FEEL THIS. THIS IS OUR GOD SHARING HIS FEELINGS WITH US
Jeremiah 4:19 My bowels, my bowels! I am pained at my very heart; my heart maketh a noise in me; I cannot hold my peace, because thou hast heard, O my soul, the sound of the trumpet, the alarm of war.
The war with Satan. The war for HIS sons is on, Satan is the best God created for good, now turned bad and the deception is just to much. The decision has been made, pained at His very heart, have you ever felt that pain that your heart actually hurts, it is hard to breath, it is hard to stand, it is hard to move,

Jeremiah 4:20 Destruction upon destruction is cried; for the whole land is spoiled: suddenly are my tents spoiled, and my curtains in a moment.
God has decided.
Jeremiah 4:21 How long shall I see the standard, and hear the sound of the trumpet?

Jeremiah 4:22 For my people is foolish, they have not known me; they are sottish children, and they have none understanding: they are wise to do evil, but to do good they have no knowledge.
Freewill. Free to chose good. Free to chose evil.
Jeremiah 4:23 I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light.

Jeremiah 4:24 I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly.

Jeremiah 4:25 I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled.

Jeremiah 4:26 I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the LORD, and by his fierce anger.

Jeremiah 4:27 For thus hath the LORD said, The whole land shall be desolate; yet will I not make a full end.

Jeremiah 4:28 For this shall the earth mourn, and the heavens above be black; because I have spoken it, I have purposed it, and will not repent, neither will I turn back from it.

I BEHELD the earth, and lo, it was without form and void. Remember the 3 and 4 verses before. This is not random. There is NO MAN, no bird, no boat. EVERY THING has been in the path of the LORDS anger. The whole land is desolate, this age has come to an end yet not a full end. The earth will mourn, the heavens will be black.

Genesis 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep.

And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
14Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, He also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death He might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; 15And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage. 16For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but He took on him the seed of Abraham. 17Wherefore in all things it behoved Him to be made like unto his brethren, that He might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people. 18For in that He himself hath suffered being tempted, He is able to succour them that are tempted.
King James Bible

Text courtesy of BibleProtector.com

Section Headings Courtesy INT Bible
© 2012, Used by Permission

Bible Hub

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
Hebrews 7:1 For this Melchisedec, king of Salem, priest of the most high God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him Who is the priest of the Most High God - Jesus

Hebrews 7:2 To whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace King of righteousness, King of Salem, King of Peace - Jesus

Hebrews 7:3 Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually. Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days nor end of life but made like unto the Son of God abideth a priest continually Jesus. And God most likely said, NO MORE HINTS, IF YOU HAVEN'T GUESSED BY NOW YOU WILL NEVER KNOW.

Hebrews 5:6 As He saith also in another place, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.

Hebrews 5:7 Who in the days of His flesh, when He had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto Him that was able to save Him from death, and was heard in that He feared

Hebrews 5:8 Though He were a Son, yet learned He obedience by the things which He suffered;
HiNT what did God teach Jesus ? Should this be important to us. It is to me. OBEDIENCE. AND how was this lesson learned by suffering. maybe the next time you find your self suffering it might be a good time to sit down or better yet bend a knee and talk to God .
Hebrews 5:9 And being made perfect, He became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;
HINT HOW DOES HE BECOME OUR AUTHOR OF ETERNAL SALVATION? OBEY HIM. HOW do we obey, follow His commands maybe? I say excellent start.
Hebrews 5:10 Called of God an high priest after the order of Melchisedec.
Called of God, an high priest that is a fact undisputable.
Hebrews 5:11 Of whom we have many things to say, and hard to be uttered, seeing ye are dull of hearing.
Hard to be uttered, Who is dull of hearing? me? NO,
Hebrews 5:12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.
The oracles of God these are the first principles, well I should be well past the first principles. I have been at this a while. I am not a babe in Christ. I have more than a good solid foundation.
Hebrews 5:13 For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe.
I am skill full, I am not a babe, I am ready for more than milk, I can handle some meat.
Hebrews 5:14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
Just tell me what I need. Have my senses been exercised to discern both good and evil? Kinda.

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
Hebrews 6:1 Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,
What are these Principles of the doctrine of Christ? I wish to move unto perfection, I am ready to progress I think ok, My baby steps that I should or should not do.
1. NOT LAYING AGAIN THE FOUNDATION OF REPENTANCE FROM DEAD WORKS - FOLLOWING THE RITUALS THAT HAVE BEEN DONE AWAY WITH, WORKS THAT ARE NOT OF LOVE
2. FAITH TOWARD GOD
3. DOCTRINE OF BAPTISMS
4. LAYING ON OF HANDS"
5, RESURRECTION OF THE DEAD

6. ETERNAL JUDGMENT REALLY,? THIS IS MILK. HOW CAN THAT BE THERE ARE 100,000 PLUS POSTS. GOD SAYS THIS IS BABY. UH OH.
Hebrews 6:2 Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.
Hebrews 6:3 And this will we do, if God permit.
DO you really want it? Then you are going to have to get down on your knees and ask for it.
Hebrews 6:4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Spirit,
Hebrews 6:5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
Hebrews 6:6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.
Well if that isn't hard to be uttered what is? IMPOSSIBLE??? for those who were partakers of the Holy Spirit, and had the Word of God, and the powers of the world to com, If they shall fall away, I have got to go check out the original because it looks to me like it is impossible to fall away and come back because YOU DON'T GET TO CRUCIFY CHRIST TWICE. ON TO THE ORIGINAL
AND THE GOODNESS HAVING TASTED OF GOD'S WORD THE POWER ALSO OF THE COMING AGE AND THEN HAVING FALLEN AWAY AGAIN TO RESTORE {THEM{} TO REPENTANCE CRUCIFYING IN THEMSELVES THE SON OF GOD AND SUBJECTING {HIM{}TO OPEN SHAME
CLEARS THAT UP.
Hebrews 6:7 For the earth which drinketh in the rain that cometh oft upon it, and bringeth forth herbs meet for them by whom it is dressed, receiveth blessing from God:
Hebrews 6:8 But that which beareth thorns and briers is rejected, and is nigh unto cursing; whose end is to be burned.
Rejected? but that hich beareth thorns and briers is rejected, is burned. Is there some to be rejected? It says there is, Is it lying? or Is it telling the truth, hard to be uttered.
Hebrews 6:9 But, beloved, we are persuaded better things of you, and things that accompany salvation, though we thus speak.

Hebrews 6:10 For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister.
What? Now God is not forgetting our work and labour of love? And some can be rejected? IS THAT WHAT IT SAYS, PLAIN AS DAY?
Hebrews 6:11 And we desire that every one of you do shew the same diligence to the full assurance of hope unto the end:
AND EVERYONE IS TO SHEW THE SAME DILIGENCE TO THE FULL ASSURANCE OF HOPE UNTO THE END????
Hebrews 6:12 That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises.
DON'T BE LAZY? FOLLOW THROUGH FAITH AND PATIENCE THEM WHO INHERIT THE PROMISES
Hebrews 6:13 For when God made promise to Abraham, because He could swear by no greater, He sware by himself,

Hebrews 6:14 Saying, Surely blessing I will bless thee, and multiplying I will multiply thee.
And we cover the world today in vast numbers, not knowing who we are. Him not losing any of us.
Hebrews 6:15 And so, after he had patiently endured, he obtained the promise.
Patiently endured, long suffering. GOD HAS A PLAN. He is working that plan. He explains it all to us. If we seek and find. His promises to us all come true to those who seek Him with all their heart and soul.
Hebrews 6:16 For men verily swear by the greater: and an oath for confirmation is to them an end of all strife.
When we swear to God an oath, it never goes away.
Hebrews 6:17 Wherein God, willing more abundantly to shew unto the heirs of promise the immutability of His counsel, confirmed it by an oath How many ways does He have to say it? How many ways? Come, let us talk. Remind me of My promises. I can't believe how many ways He reaches out to us. Tells us He loves us. He wants to be loved. Just like we want to be loved. He is hurt, like we are hurt. We are in His image. These emotions were created from Him. He feels them all. We are so lucky to have such a Wonderful Counselor, Father, Friend. God, King, Creator.

Hebrews 6:18 That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us:

Hebrews 6:19 Which hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and stedfast, and which entereth into that within the veil;

Hebrews 6:20 Whither the forerunner is for us entered, even Jesus, made an high priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.
I myself can't imagine what it was like to live a life in which Jesus hadn't yet shed His blood for us. A life where there was only the "priest" talking to God once a year. Where the blood of an animal sacrificed was to wash our sins clean. I could see why the questioning of forgiveness and why past sins would be brought up.

But to only be cleansed the one time a year instead of all the time. The priest talking to God for us, instead of us being washed clean at a moments notice and direct access to our Father.

How much that gift of infinite value leaves not a doubt as to how clean we are made. I just can't imagine living my life any other way.

Once a year? Oh my.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
I must admit in reading several of your posts, your knowledge of the scriptures is inspiring, to say the least.

I hope your day is blessed.

I agree@

myself can't imagine what it was like to live a life in which Jesus hadn't yet shed His blood for us. A life where there was only the "priest" talking to God once a year. Where the blood of an animal sacrificed was to wash our sins clean. I could see why the questioning of forgiveness and why past sins would be brought up.

But to only be cleansed the one time a year instead of all the time. The priest talking to God for us, instead of us being washed clean at a moments notice and direct access to our Father.

How much that gift of infinite value leaves not a doubt as to how clean we are made. I just can't imagine living my life any other way.

Once a year?

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
The New Covenant, Why did the old husband have to die? To give way for the new one. NEW AND IMPROVED. REMOVED WERE THE PARTS NOT ACCOMPLISHING GODS WILL, REPLACED WITH PARTS THAT DID. All the statutes and rituals and ordinances and the sacrificing of the "best" a man had and all that that entailed every year, the circumcision on the 8th day WERE REPLACED by ALL THE WORK CHRIST DID. Do you see how much "lighter" our yoke is now?

IF one jot or tittle was removed from the old law, YOU WOULD NOT EVER BE ABLE TO FIND OUT JUST HOW MUCH LIGHTER THAT YOKE IS. YOU compare what "they" did before "GRACE" came and you yourself, by every jot and tittle of the written word, Can drop down on your knees and PRAISE THE LORD FOR THE GIFT OF GRACE THAT WITHOUT EVER JOT AND TITTLE YOU WOULD NOT HAVE A CLUE HOW THANKFUL YOU WERE. SO THEY ARE RIGHT WhERE THEY NEED TO BE FOR THE PURPOSE OF OUR EDIFICATION. IT IS SO SIMPLE YET IS BEING MADE SOOOOOOOO HARD. I JUST DON'T GET IT.

I apologize for the yelling. It is nothing more than intense frustration at things God says so plainly and with any amount of common sense is just so clear. I really am sorry but I am hoping that some one sees and says Praise you My God for the Huge, super light (it is now) in no way a burden, freeing, forgiving, guiding, full of life, Grace and law.

They are hanging on the 2 commandments of Love the Lord God and Love your neighbor and the Spirit that dwells inside you, directs you along those paths. I think, just my thoughts here, that according to the amount of wisdom and knowledge you have gotten from seeking it out in the Word, it directs you, the words you choose, the thoughts brought forward, and that all are moved in are different ways.

We died to the law, We died to the old law because it died, We married a new law a much much much better law. Read the old one. It was a burden (I hate to even type those words but the NEW ONE, well, Grace Rocks)

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
I may not be able to follow it, but thanks to the Work and example of my Lord, I am free to try without any fear of a penalty, without any fear of death, and a just a reward when I do accomplish a change in my inner man, knowing, I am more holy than I was before, Thank you Jesus. For those who wish to take away the joy God has given me better be super duper positive they are correct. Me, if I am wrong will get judged in the law, but I wont perish like those without.

Exodus 20:1 And God spake all these words, saying,
Exodus 20:2 I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

Exodus 20:3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me. If this isn't a no brainer, there isn't one.

Exodus 20:4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. I am not even sure how this is a commandment

Exodus 20:5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

Exodus 20:6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

Exodus 20:7 Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain. Just not an issue here either, maybe had, no I got nothing.

Exodus 20:8 Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Not sure what taking a day off is all but I say Hallelujah its a law??? Excellent. I must be 1/2 a saint by now.
its
Exodus 20:9 Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:

Exodus 20:10 But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:

Exodus 20:11 For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

Exodus 20:12 Honour thy father and thy mother that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee. Quite literally quit my job at 24 yrs 7 months to take care of my Dad for his last 2 yrs on earth with Alzheimer's. Lived with me up until the last 3 weeks when he got an infection and was in the hospital. During this time my 80 year old mother had to have shoulder surgery. Had them both in the hospital on different floors. Mom is legally blind now and back to living with me having had her last bit of independence for a couple years. That's been a couple years now. So no problem here either.

Exodus 20:13 Thou shalt not kill

Exodus 20:14 Thou shalt not commit adultery.

Exodus 20:15 Thou shalt not steal.

Exodus 20:16 Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

Exodus 20:17 Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.

I never killed, never committed adultery, can't remember the last time I stole but I'll be it was a pen. But when I realized I had stolen a pen I would make myself go back to where I stole it from and give it back. A couple 5 or 10 mile trips and that ends right about now. No lying about or for friends or neighbors, and I don't even want all the stuff I have been given let alone some one elses stuff.

Now I don't feel like I am different than most Christians but NONE of these seem like "laws". Do they?

Exodus 20:18 And all the people saw the thunderings, and the lightnings, and the noise of the trumpet, and the mountain smoking: and when the people saw it, they removed, and stood afar off.

Exodus 20:19 And they said unto Moses, Speak thou with us, and we will hear: but let not God speak with us, lest we die.

Exodus 20:20 And Moses said unto the people, Fear not: for God is come to prove you, and that his fear may be before your faces, that ye sin not.

This is where I split with my opposers. God is come to prove us all. That will never change. It can not change. It can not change because GOD IS JUST. GOD CAN'T GET RID OF THE LAW FOR THE VERY SAME REASON.

Exodus 20:21 And the people stood afar off, and Moses drew near unto the thick darkness where God was.

Exodus 20:22 And the LORD said unto Moses, Thus thou shalt say unto the children of Israel, Ye have seen that I have talked with you from heaven.

Exodus 20:23 Ye shall not make with me gods of silver, neither shall ye make unto you gods of gold.

Exodus 20:24 An altar of earth thou shalt make unto me, and shalt sacrifice thereon thy burnt offerings, and thy peace offerings, thy sheep, and thine oxen: in all places where I record my name I will come unto thee, and I will bless thee.

Exodus 20:25 And if thou wilt make me an altar of stone, thou shalt not build it of hewn stone: for if thou lift up thy tool upon it, thou hast polluted it.

Exodus 20:26 Neither shalt thou go up by steps unto mine altar, that thy nakedness be not discovered thereon.

If you want to know what laws we follow here it quite simply is, If the WORK OF JESUS effected it, OR IT HAS NO PLACE UNDER GRACE, OR IT IS NOT REVELANT TO YOU FINDING AND WALKING YOUR MOST HOLY God willed LIFE, IT APPLIES not. The Spirit dwelling within you will guide you to GODS WILL FOR your life and another human can not do that. IF you need more of a flesh example you need to study with lots of prayer or you need to find out why the spirit is not dwelling within to help you out.

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
The ministry of Jesus starts out with Satan TEMPTING Him. THE very first lesson from Our Lord and Saviour is:

Matthew 4:3 And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread.

Matthew 4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

God came to earth HIMSELF and gave HIS laws. He has laws in the books of Moses. He has laws in the books of the prophets. He has laws in the Psalms. When God came to earth in the flesh as Jesus Christ, He had laws. God put HIS laws INSIDE US, not just in one place but TWO. Does any of this seem like they are going 'bye bye'????

Do you think that might be because Satan was going to try and make them no longer valid so that "everyone would be lawless just like him"??? Just follow that spirit inside you, hopefully its not an evil spirit, but if you have no law to guide you HOW DO YOU KNOW?

If it is the spirit inside us that "gives everything to us" HOW CAN WE ALL HAVE DIFFERENT BELIEFS?

Do not be deceived, for many shall come in my name claiming, Well, what do you think Satan would love to find when he gets cast down to earth Probably something like "YOU NO LONGER HAVE to obey ANY LAWS"

If someone tries to tell you we no longer have to abide by any laws, MARK THEM.

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
Matthew 22:36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?
Matthew 22:37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind
Matthew 22:38 This is the first and great commandment.
Matthew 22:39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
Matthew 22:40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets

What does this tell us? We are to love God with all that we are and we are to love each other as we are one in Christ.

So, what is the law, APART from revealing how sinful man is in the flesh?

The Law tells us how HOLY GOD IS.

The law tells us who God is by showing us what HOLY consists of and inviting us to be an eternal part of that. The VOLUME of the book gives us the reason "why WE ARE".
What is Gods plan? who is trying to foil that plan? It gives us blow by blow details of exactly HOW those who have preceded us "did it right" and made God happy, and "did it wrong" and brought about Gods wrath.

If God is the same today, tomorrow and yesterday, we best open our eyes WHETHER WE BE GENTILE OR CHRISTIAN OR ISRAEL because GOD is not a respecter of persons. DO you hear that? GOD told us HE DON'T CARE WHERE YOU CAME FROM, HE CARES WHO YOU ARE AND WHERE YOU ARE HEADED AND IF YOU ARE HEADED IN HIS DIRECTION OR AWAY FROM HIM.

Jesus came in the volume of the Book. That means that NONE of that Old Testament has lost any meaning and we best regard it as it is of Jesus, and we are of Jesus, and "that" is what is inside of us. And whether we understand or not all of Gods laws have to do with treating Him with Love and respect and Honor, and treating each other the same way.

ALL of the OT was God telling how the outside should treat and be treated and (if they had just brought their hearts into it on their own probably wouldn't have needed and NT) the New Testament is telling us how the inside should feel act and react.
And we best be putting IT ALL TOGETHER BECAUSE THE KINGDOM OF GOD TO WHICH WE HAVE BEEN INVITED IS A HUMONGOUS DEAL. AN ETERNAL DEAL, LIVING WITH GOD IN A PERFECT WORLD, AGAIN. AND NO EVIL WILL MAKE IT. AND IF ALL YOUR SINS HAVE BEEN FORGIVEN YOU, YOU BEST SHOW UP YOUR MOST PERFECT SELF OR IT WILL HAVE BEEN FOR NOTHING.

NO MATTER WHAT we think THE WORD SAYS, GOD WILL NOT BE MOCKED. YES, A GOD OF LOVE, but also a God of vengeance and rules that He wants, no, demands be followed. He has made it as easy for us as possible for us.

How many of you remember the 1st age when God was creating the earth and all the sons shouted for joy??? None??? Well no need to explain what can happen to our memory then. All I am saying is no matter how you read this book, if you are NOT becoming more CHRIST like every day, and that means in WORD and DEED and thought and feeling, you better think about all those who are.

You want to be a nasty flesh attitude person?

It is all being written in the book. And if you know we are all sinners, and you think because you were baptized once and repented that there is nothing being written in that book you better be willing to bet your life on that premise because that is exactly what you are doing. Me, I like to be sure and cover my bases. Please if someone gets on me for repenting for my sins, MARK THAT PERSON. I repent and am washed clean as often as, well I should more, myself. Just saying I am positive my sins are being blotted out because each and every sin I acknowledge makes me wiser, TO CHANGE MY INNER WOMAN, to do better to become more Christ like.

God doesn't like division. HOW ARE WE DOING?

That is what law I follow WHEN I say I follow Gods Law, I am lead by the Spirit, not by the "written in stone" but the written in my mind and heart and only the Spirit tells me my direction and I can not put into words as some ask "which ones" Maybe they are meant to be personal. I don't know.

The wisdom and knowledge God has given me in the VOLUME of the Book, all of it as important as the next piece, not a jot or tittle to be reduced for any reason because GOD HIMSELF took away the penalty to set us even more free to CHOOSE THE WORD, CHOOSE HIM, CHOOSE LIFE, CHOOSE LOVE, Choose right, Choose wisdom and knowledge, Choose YHVH

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
The first words He speaks

Matthew 3:14 But John forbad Him, saying, I have need to be baptized of thee, and comest thou to me?
15 And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer it to be so now for thus it becometh us to fulfil all righteousness. Then he suffered him.
16 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him
17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Matthew 4:1 Then was Jesus led up of the spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.
2 And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungered.
3 And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread.
4 But he answered and said, It is written,

Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
You just will not or can not accept the New Covenant or follow the order of events. You and those who believe like you refuse to leave the old covenant that Jesus came in, and move onto the New Covenant that the blood of Jesus brought in. Just like the Pharisees wouldn't give up that old law, neither will you. How you can't see or accept "changes" made is beyond me. It will remain beyond me. HUMBLE YOURSELF AND PRAY TO GOD TO open your eyes and that "THE LAW WILL BECOME ALIVE AND VALID IN YOUR LIFE" AND THE DEATH YOU SO SEE WILL BE TURNED TO THE LOVE THAT HAS REPLACED IT AND LET THE SPIRIT USE THOSE LAWS WRITTEN INSIDE YOUR HEART AND MIND TO PERFECT YOU AS YOU PROGRESS TOWARD YOUR MOST CHRISTLIKE STATE.

YES WE are His workmanship. FOR WHAT REASON? For good works and to walk more like Christ. CHRIST FOLLOW THE LOVE OF THE LAW OF GOD. IF WE DONT DO IT LIKE HE DID WE CAN'T BECOME LIKE HIM. IF THE SPIRIT THAT DWELLS WITHIN US, GAVE US EVERYTHING WE WOULD ALL BE THE EXACT SAME IN UNDERSTANDING WOULDN'T WE? So it helps us to find the way, doesn't take every step for us.

As you have every time accused, and have every time been wrong, you believe that "we no longer walk in the Spirit" and I tell you we walk more in the Spirit than you because we have not only the Spirit we also have the Spirit of the law of love, and you have no law at all. Of course another thing that those lacking spiritual "eyes and ears" can not see or hear. And it shows in the words you write and the points you make. It is clear as day to all who come and read. Your name calling calls you out if everyone of your posts. But you don't see how very UNCHRIST like that is. None of you must see it at all. But when you have no where else to go....

It is all so sad and must be breaking Gods heart. But every generation seems to turn their backs on Gods Word in some fashion, there is nothing new under the sun.

I love all of God, I love all of Gods Word. I THANK GOD that I got to spend my time in the flesh during this period of Grace. The freedom from remaining in sin everyday because I have the most precious perfect blood ever spilled, your blood washing me clean every time I repent I can not begin to express. I am so sorry you are being rejected yet once, and men are trying to find their salvation on their own terms and not yours. Thank you for that law in my mind that keeps me on the straight and narrow and the law written upon my heart that keeps my love for you and my brethren going each and every day. I pray one day they will see the difference you brought about in the law in the spiritual sense, and they will be able to leave the "flesh or carnal" minds way of the earthy "following" of that law behind them and embrace the New Covenant with open arms, leaving the flesh and death behind, THY WILL BE DONE. I will fight the good fight for all of your Word which you so graciously made sure was placed not only in my soul and spirit but in my hand so that I may so easily seek out your knowledge and wisdom each and every day. And thank you God for this forum to spread Your truth and Your love and I pray, that all will pray for their eyes to be opened to the wonderful joyous experience of the ALL of YOU, which can only be found when we seek and search and we rightly divide the Word. All this so they will understand there is no labor involved when it is just another natural part of you. May all come to realize The Father The Son and The Holy Spirit are all in agreement, and no matter how a man may try, that law is within them, and to deny it is to deny themselves. Faith comes by hearing and hearing from the word of God.

Otherwise, the "Volume of the Book" says we don't get to choose a couple verses, Volume is the key word here. If the Holy Spirit was all that showed us the Holiness of God, we would not be here discussing it as we would all be of the same mind. It is a work to progress towards perfection. It is a walk towards God. It is a spreading of the good news.

Have you ever thought about the reason their "following the law" wasn't counted for righteousness in the OT? Because they didn't do it in their hearts. Does it give you pause that you are now "doing it with love" but not following the law? MAYBE THE KEY IS TO DO IT HIS WAY FOLLOW "HIS LAW IN LOVE". HE WROTE THEM, THE LAW INSIDE OF US, THERE IS NO ESCAPING THEM. HEART AND MIND. Not 1/2 of what God wants but all of what God wants. We are not talking about things you and I just "made up" THESE are the LAWS of GOD. He spent hundreds of pages of the Book on them. I am thinking that makes them really important.

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
This is where the deception, in my opinion, makes its mark. Its main effect is the stopping of Gods Works for fear of losing salvation. (AND who would want to stop those working for God????)

The very doctrine promotes oneself to question if "working" for God is ok or not. It becomes a paranoid "If I work, I don't believe in the gift as a gift, and if I am working for salvation and I am not letting God do it all (when if that is what He wanted we would just be robots that He filled with emotion and wisdom and knowledge, not our own entity free to love or not)

No matter what it serves to question WORKING for God and turns what is originally a love offering into something less precious and pure

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
Do we have animal sacrifice any more, or any type of blood sacrifice? No, because The Lamb of God fulfilled all blood sacrifices.
Jesus rent the veil to the Holy of Holies, No more need for priest to speak to God for us. Jesus is our High Priest.
Jesus became our "Sabbath" or rest. We rest in Christ everyday, not some specific day.

You should look up what the "Fruits of the Spirit" are so you can try to emulate some of them as they are not coming through on their own, leaving me with some very real questions, not about your knowledge though I always find myself confused when trying to converse with you, which I am not thinking is so weird anymore, about why all this goes on.

Why you can not separate the Gifts from God with doing the Works of God, I do not know, but the only result I see is to get everyone to quit spreading the truth. Certainly, if no one is out there doing any works it is not being spread. That has to be DONE, which is an ACT or DEED or WORK by word of mouth. But the way you ramble on constantly you get everyone to question everything they do for God as if trying to buy Him because you have no clue as to how we can work from love, and what that is all about apparently. At least that is what it has done to me in the few short months I have been here. I HAD NEVER QUESTIONED THAT GIFT IN MY LIFE. It was as natural as breathing, thanking God for the faith bestowed upon my and the pure and simple joy I received from feeling His love with no guilt. You have me questioning, let me rephrase, YOU HAD me questioning, whether the things I was doing WAS for my salvation. WOW. THANK GOD I am not a baby Christian because the way you put forth the love of God is 'DO NOTHING FOR HIM" OR else you are just trying to by Him.

So, it has not been nice. It has not been productive. It has not been loving or peaceful or kind. I have received no "truth" from you. Do let us follow the advice of our Lord and Saviors message and take our leave of each other so we do not cause each other to sin. Unless you don't sin, then I take my leave so you do not become a stumbling block and cause me to sin, because I am a sinner and a repenting daily child of God and as such have been told to leave confusion alone. Respectfully DA

DeighAnn

Jun 11, 2019
I don't think you can do those I think those are covered in Matt 5, but apparently things like stirring up strife, calling names, being contentious, along with hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, and things like that seem to be ok much of the time

But
fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
Meekness, temperance
against such there is no law.

(Which would seem to mean there is a law against the ones above those. But no law, what is to stop you??? nothing, and check it out, nothing does, sometimes it feels like you are debating with an adversary instead of a brother in Christ)