X
xXErraticEmilyXx
Guest
Just as I predicted, a thread about "guilty pleasures" ended up with people talking mostly about pleasures that were not guilty.
Ya I figured the same thing too.
Just as I predicted, a thread about "guilty pleasures" ended up with people talking mostly about pleasures that were not guilty.
Well, at least you didn't choose to make cheap digs at someone for playing around......
OH! Sometimes I blast N'Sync radio on pandora so that I can over exaggerate the over the top singing parts. It's really fun guys....really.
......or maybe I should hide my head in shame? lol
My guilty pleasures:
Dexter (I just discovered this show this year. A coworker is lending me the DVD's. I just finished season six.)
View attachment 59122
I'm not sure I have any guilty pleasures. 0.o I can't think of any.
Mennen makes a man's body wash that smells like lemongrassI bought it for my son and stole it back. Now I buy it for myself
![]()
SLIM JIMS !
Mt.Dew Code Red
Watching Adventure time.... I also have adventure time ear buds , both Fin and Jake... A Jake hat and Fin and Jake wallet....
Even my little brothers birthday cake this year I hand made some of the characters
View attachment 59123
Crossword Puzzles, Snapped episodes on Oxygen, Andy Griffith Show, & The Beverly Hillbillies reruns. Oh, I forgot to add Sega Genesis video games.
OH, popclickedy, every party has a party pooper, has a party pooper, and, that's why we have you![]()
Jullianna uses man soap?????![]()
Oh yeah....add that to my list as well. I luuurrrrve that show. I stopped in season 6 for a while because I felt a prompting from the Holy Spirit to stop for some reason. I might try and watch it again and see what happens. Blood, gore, and all things Dexter don't usually bother me at all....but for some reason, I felt like I needed to take a break in the beginning of the 6th season, so I did. I still love it though.![]()
**is pretty sure Popclick hasn't noticed..............