Heather lower blood pressure

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blik

Dec 6, 2016
Perhaps the reason heat brings down blood pressure is the feeling of comfort and satisfaction is gives. There are many ways to give ourselves comfort. I think the comfort that comes from knowing the comfort God sends us is best, but there are many ways.

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
Maybe a heater lowers blood pressure? Heather may tend to raise his blood pressure. :)
Heather raised my blood pressure back in the day. But not the last time I saw her.

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
It's a pretty name too. :)
Yes, it is. I think now that if I were to have another girl, I would consider it. However, my name isn't Sarah and I'm not married to Abraham. 😘

You all got Jackson one foot in the grave. Almost sounds like let's stone him before he kills himself.

You need medications along with whatever heather is Jackson.

I recently found out from a surgeons lecture at the Brain and Spine Institute, that if one has injury to the spine, blood pressure may run high. Talking with others in the same situation as mine, it seems to me the norm. Very hard to control. Just a little info for those who don't know.

Jackson, you may only need one med. or pill.

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
It is amazing how much what we let into our minds control our health.

I was told I had to be hospitalized for high blood pressure but I couldn't go because a child was sick. My thoughts could be summed up with "ain't it awful!!" Those thoughts overwhelmed me, I couldn't control them.

I decided to substitute God's thoughts instead, so I memorized scripture. I washed dishes with a bible on the windowsill, vacuumed with one hand holding a bible, I memorized and memorized.

I don't think anyone should use this method of blood pressure control instead of professional help, but I know the body responds to the thoughts we put in it.
God bless you! I hadn't read far enough!

SIMON55

Feb 15, 2019
MO,OK,AR
I've had it for over 10 years. Your refusal to be treated is not very wise.
If you're feeling dizzy from it dropping so fast then there is also the potential of passing out. If your blood pressure fluctuates so wildly that means you can't control it and what works today may not work tomorrow.
Blood pressure as high as yours can lead to kidney disease and possible kidney failure. This can mean dialysis which can have a negative effects of it's own. And will require either a lifetime of dialysis or a kidney transplant. Which will lead to other transplants since they are not permanent.
Through all of this you run the risk of forming gout, thyroid problems and more.
Dialysis requires surgical implants. And can be anywhere from 2-7 days a week. 3-9 hours a day, depending on the kind you have and how poor your kidney function is.
You'll then require very expensive medication as long as you have the kidney. Without it you'll lose the kidney. And the medication lowers your immune system. Making it easier for you to get sick and harder to get better.
As a result of all this you run the risk of getting the CMV virus and it can make you very sick and may require hospitalization.
Or you may develop blood loss to your hips and bone death, which is extremely painful and requires a hip replacement (which is also not permanent).
This is an overview of the bigger potential issues, not counting all the smaller things that can go wrong.
How do I know this? It happened to me. My blood pressure was 200 also, when I was hospitalized. In the past 10 years this is a small portion of what I've dealt with since. All directly because of my blood pressure.
I am currently on roughly 12 medications.

And this is, of course, this is only possible assuming you don't have a stroke or heart attack and die or end up with physical and/or mental damage as a result.
Blood pressure is nothing to play around with.

Dear lord you have been through it....I pray for God to be with you and ease your suffering😀