Hello

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hey! Welcome to CC :)

I am glad you found CC :) I'll see you around 😊

God bless you ❤

danja

Nov 28, 2014
welcome :D Happy new year and many blessings <3

Jan 4, 2019
Thank you everyone! I have been searching for something like this for over a year now. I'm glad that I finally found it!

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
I'm blessed to have found this website!
Greetings IA-Mermaid welcome...
I hope/think you will like it here in the cc...
Lots of amazingly honest, and gracious, sometimes outspoken and opinionated - but always loving, caring and giving of advice for those who are seeking prayer, friendship, support or just a break from their daily routine...
God Bless

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Welcome, IA Mermaid! We have a place at the table prepared for you. :)

S

Sherril

Welcome to Christian Chat...love in Christ Sherril..:) 46486335_584801571951131_5404569494171418624_n.jpg

Bojack99

Jan 8, 2019
I’ve struggled with life and all it’s disappointing times and it took God tarring my life off it’s frame to say look !!! I’m what you need

Jan 4, 2019
Hi sister,really thrilled by your name. What does it mean.
Well, I am a college swimmer and I love the water. Some people think I am a mermaid because I swim so fast. However, I live in Iowa... the furthest possible place to be from an ocean in the USA...So, I'm an Iowa Mermaid. Wishing that I could be at the ocean but still making the best of it in the middle of land haha. I have had a couple people ask me that!