I'm blessed to have found this website!
Greetings IA-Mermaid welcome...I'm blessed to have found this website!
I'm blessed to have found this website!
Yes me also glad to have found thisThank you everyone! I have been searching for something like this for over a year now. I'm glad that I finally found it!
So do you have to be a paid member to be heard or how does this work?Thank you everyone! I have been searching for something like this for over a year now. I'm glad that I finally found it!
Hi sister,really thrilled by your name. What does it mean.I'm blessed to have found this website!
While I am new myself, as far as I know you do not have to be a paid member.So do you have to be a paid member to be heard or how does this work?
Well, I am a college swimmer and I love the water. Some people think I am a mermaid because I swim so fast. However, I live in Iowa... the furthest possible place to be from an ocean in the USA...So, I'm an Iowa Mermaid. Wishing that I could be at the ocean but still making the best of it in the middle of land haha. I have had a couple people ask me that!Hi sister,really thrilled by your name. What does it mean.