HEY YOU!!!!!!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
For me, it all depends on what I have going on that day...

But I'm a weird one, I like to clean when im bored...

And or binge watch The Wonder Years on Netflix...

Or Play with my little puppy... Oh the Adventures that Lil'bit has on a daily basis. :o
 
I go to a playground and sit on my lazy behind watching the kids play.
 
If you're that bored, take it to the next level. Sit in your car on the roadside with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at oncoming traffic. See how many cars slow down.
 
If you're that bored, take it to the next level. Sit in your car on the roadside with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at oncoming traffic. See how many cars slow down.

I like the way your brain works....................I think.
 
Yeah people watching is interesting. Just wear tinted glasses so people dont notice you staring at them. Staring is rude.
Pffft! That's flyweight! Get yourself some rearview mirrored sunglasses! Then you can watch them... while facing the totally opposite direction.
rear-view-spy-glasses.jpg

As someone who has used these before... they can give you a headache... but they're fun xD
 
Pffft! That's flyweight! Get yourself some rearview mirrored sunglasses! Then you can watch them... while facing the totally opposite direction.
rear-view-spy-glasses.jpg

As someone who has used these before... they can give you a headache... but they're fun xD

So where does one get such glasses? Stalkers-R-Us? :P
 
What do you do when you are bored? How do you kill boredom?

Posting this because i am bored. Hahaha :p :p :p :3 :3 :3

When I was younger, if I got bored, I could just pester one of my siblings. When you have 7 of them, it takes a little longer to exhaust all of that annoyance potential... (Okay, I didn't try to annoy them, I actually tried not to, but we would play together)
I would also build things out of Lego bricks... and I still do. : D

I'm rarely bored, there are usually an enumerable amount of things to do, if you utilize your imagination.
 
One of these days you'll get a genius with a psycho streak in there and that statement will tip them over the edge and make them throw themselves into their hitherto half-hearted world domination plans and you'll be responsible for killing us all.
Well done. ^u^

This reminds me of something that kind of bothered me a couple years ago.
Mike Huckabee made a statement directed at my generation, and those just younger than me, and basically he was attempting to 'call us out'.
He complained about how everyone in this generation was stuck in their computer games, and social networks, and never actually did anything or got involved. He blamed the state of our government on this.
He then decided to use America's founding father's as an example. "most of them were your age when they started the revolution."
So.. what he is saying, is that instead of going to school, getting a degree, and working jobs so that I wouldn't be in debt, actively participating in the government by being aware of the issues and voting on them.. that I should instead just start a revolution because I don't like the way the government is going?

challenge-accepted-original.jpg
 
This reminds me of something that kind of bothered me a couple years ago.
Mike Huckabee made a statement directed at my generation, and those just younger than me, and basically he was attempting to 'call us out'.
He complained about how everyone in this generation was stuck in their computer games, and social networks, and never actually did anything or got involved. He blamed the state of our government on this.
He then decided to use America's founding father's as an example. "most of them were your age when they started the revolution."
So.. what he is saying, is that instead of going to school, getting a degree, and working jobs so that I wouldn't be in debt, actively participating in the government by being aware of the issues and voting on them.. that I should instead just start a revolution because I don't like the way the government is going?

View attachment 147024



I wouldn't take anything that knucklehead Huckabee says seriously...it's old dudes like him who make the laws there and then like to paint our generation as losers when these law makers were sniffing glue, taking lsd etc...and now are all "cleaned up" and making the laws....sure our generation has its losers but every generation does and to label everyone as something is wrong...

I have a rhyme about the name huckabee but it's not postable so I shall let it pass.....
 
This reminds me of something that kind of bothered me a couple years ago.
Mike Huckabee made a statement directed at my generation, and those just younger than me, and basically he was attempting to 'call us out'.
He complained about how everyone in this generation was stuck in their computer games, and social networks, and never actually did anything or got involved. He blamed the state of our government on this.
He then decided to use America's founding father's as an example. "most of them were your age when they started the revolution."
So.. what he is saying, is that instead of going to school, getting a degree, and working jobs so that I wouldn't be in debt, actively participating in the government by being aware of the issues and voting on them.. that I should instead just start a revolution because I don't like the way the government is going?

View attachment 147024
cf446c6e3fae20aeba736f7695aec961.jpg

Live by the bow, die by the bow xD

Well, that's enough war/music puns for one day.