Heyyy! (Shout out to all the single people!)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

LucyLue

Mar 22, 2018
I am a single individual, who loves life and God. Some day I hope to meet my other half if its meant to be. For now I am trying to focus on bettering myself and doing my best daily.
. 20180708_200249.jpg

ScottyG

Dec 20, 2018
I am a single individual, who loves life and God. Some day I hope to meet my other half if its meant to be. For now I am trying to focus on bettering myself and doing my best daily.
. View attachment 192778
A truly beautiful way to see life :) I'm the same, looking to be the best me that has ever been, face life with God in my heart, along with joy and love. Somewhere along this beautiful journey the right soul will join me. Blessing to you!

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
LucyLue... I bet you get called Lulu a lot.

Anyway, howdy and welcome to the forum.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Welcome to the forums. We're glad you're here. :)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
. View attachment 192778
I am sure that you have prayed for God to search and find the one of your heart's desire to share your life with. I have said the same prayer and God blessed me with a wonderful woman who became my wife. I pray that this happens for you as well and God will find a loving and faithful man who is just right for you. I am glad to see that you are trying to better yourself and doing your best with what God has provided for you. Glad to have you as part of our family. Welcome to CC.

LucyLue

Mar 22, 2018
Thanks everyone who commented, I hope that everyone is having a great day or evening and as we know God has a plan instore for all. It's just about patience and perseverance. Thanks for being so welcoming. God bless you all.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome to the club glad to you are here! Nice sketch and picture btw.

LucyLue

Mar 22, 2018
Thanks everyone! I like to draw not very good and paint too. God is good and I guess those are my hobbies. I feel like God has given everyone a talent and one has to try and use that. Here's one of my paintings. paint44.jpg

Jan 4, 2019
QUOTE]

Amen! Same here

Jan 8, 2019
South Carolina
Thanks everyone! I like to draw not very good and paint too. God is good and I guess those are my hobbies. I feel like God has given everyone a talent and one has to try and use that. Here's one of my paintings. View attachment 192835
This is amazingly beautiful! I'm not sure if it's Biblical, but someone told me that all art is God-breathed and I love that. I myself am a songwriter. I can't draw a stick figure. But, like you said, God has given everyone a talent!

Jan 4, 2019
This is amazingly beautiful! I'm not sure if it's Biblical, but someone told me that all art is God-breathed and I love that. I myself am a songwriter. I can't draw a stick figure. But, like you said, God has given everyone a talent!
Cool a fellow songwriter!